[VS] Rinnesharingan teleportation vs kyuubi cloak speed

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which is stronger and faster who wins in battle also sasuke or naruto. I say sasuke, his rinnegan has way to many powers that he might just be able to regrow an arm mid battle if he wanted to.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which is stronger and faster who wins in battle also sasuke or naruto. I say sasuke, his rinnegan has way to many powers that he might just be able to regrow an arm mid battle if he wanted to.
The cloak makes you faster, a lot.

That plus the wormholes needing to be activated makes the cloak far superior in short range. However, the lack of restriction on distance between holes makes the eye better for long range travel, much better.

I think Sasuke wins too. Void Path can absorb most of the energy that Naruto relies on and make Sasuke stronger.

Reactions: gabe07j

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The cloak makes you faster, a lot.

That plus the wormholes needing to be activated makes the cloak far superior in short range. However, the lack of restriction on distance between holes makes the eye better for long range travel, much better.

I think Sasuke wins too. Void Path can absorb most of the energy that Naruto relies on and make Sasuke stronger.
Cant sasuke use his chakra to make his teleportation instant without the use of worm holes like minato. Like if he tries hard

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant
Sasuke teleportation is alrdy instantaneous.and whats the worm holes that you talk about from Minato?
I meant make his teleportation instant (which it is) and avoid using worm holes (infant says sasuke uses worm holes) like minato doesn't (cause minato's teleportation is instant too)