[VS] Rinnesharingan teleportation vs flying thunder god teleportation

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which is faster and who wins in battle minato or sasuke. Both can teleport instantly to anywhere in battle. I also believe minato doesn't need kunai to teleport in a fight. Kunai just make the jutsu more deadly. They distract you from the actual jutsu like they did obito when he fought minato as masked madara.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato needs seals while Sasuke doesn't. That right there tells you which is faster lol. Minato doesn't need a kunai, no, but that does help him get around further. But he still needs seals to take place of where he wants properly. Flying Thunder God is a fuuinjutsu technique and this cannot be performed without seals. All Sasuke needs is something in his eyesight.

Reactions: gabe07j

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,452💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Sasuke wins cause its instant but it has cooldown thats the only downgrade of the jutsu ,while Minato teleportation jutsu is broken and no cooldowns.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Outer Path technique is the fastest, as it simply uses eyesight. Of course, it is useless with a little dust in your eyes.

The FTG is next, being instant but needing prepared marks. It becomes worthless if someone cuts off both your hands before any marks are placed.

The Wormhole comes last, but has by far the best distance. It also has no other unique draw backs.

Reactions: gabe07j

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wins cause its instant but it has cooldown thats the only downgrade of the jutsu ,while Minato teleportation jutsu is broken and no cooldowns.
What are cooldowns? Does that mean Sasuke has to take a break in between teleportations before minato? So minato is faster right?
Post automatically merged:

The Outer Path technique is the fastest, as it simply uses eyesight. Of course, it is useless with a little dust in your eyes.

The FTG is next, being instant but needing prepared marks. It becomes worthless if someone cuts off both your hands before any marks are placed.

The Wormhole comes last, but has by far the best distance. It also has no other unique draw backs.
How do you know sasuke instant teleportation is the outer path? Isn't the outer path what allows sasuke to control life and death not teleportation?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,452💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
What are cooldowns? Does that mean Sasuke has to take a break in between teleportations before minato? So minato is faster right?
Post automatically merged:

How do you know sasuke instant teleportation is the outer path? Isn't the outer path what allows sasuke to control life and death not teleportation?
Minato can move in 2 places at once just like vs Raikage and Killer Bee. Sasuke can move instant but there is cooldowns at least thats what i think and i never saw Sasuke teleport twice in instant.And wasnt it stated in manga that Minato alone won 3rd war - I thought i wouldnt find it - and yes, i think Minato is faster he was called yellow flash for a reason
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought each Rinnegan user had a unique Outer Path, with Nagato having Samsara, Madara having Limbo and Sasuke having Ameno.

Note that their names all relate to the heavens - Samsara = Life flow, Limbo = Limbo and Amenotejikara = Power of Heaven.

I think i was wrong though, since Madara spoke of Samsara as the method to resurrect him, implying all Rinnegan users have it. Of course, maybe Madara saw it after giving Nagato the Rinnegan, especially with no other Rinnegan user having the technique used on panel.

Hmm . . . hmm! @minamoto What say you?