Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara is badass, but honestly, it's Nagato hands down. He used all 7 Six Path powers to its full potential despite not being mobile. And when he was an Edo, it showed his skills with Rinnegan were on another level if he did regain his power back in one body.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Madara is badass, but honestly, it's Nagato hands down. He used all 7 Six Path powers to its full potential despite not being mobile. And when he was an Edo, it showed his skills with Rinnegan were on another level if he did regain his power back in one body.
Nagato showed the best usage of all rinnengan powers but Madara was able to summon meteors and that goes far beyond six paths powers

Kin
49💸
Kumi
28💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato showed the best usage of all rinnengan powers but Madara was able to summon meteors and that goes far beyond six paths powers
Nagato body was so weak and fragile looking I assume by the usage of his techniques. However given Edo couldn't that give Madara an advantage as to hold more power to do more without suffering from chakra limitations.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's likely Nagato, in my opinion, honestly.

Nagato's utilization of it's techniques was significantly more multifaceted, and he seemed extraordinarily skilled at what he do.

Supplementally, I'd like to argue that, that, it's likely that the other 2 Rinnegan users likely lack the Six Sage Of The Six Paths techniques like it's insinuated in the Databooks - and the Manga - concurrently.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
It's likely Nagato, in my opinion, honestly.

Nagato's utilization of it's techniques was significantly more multifaceted, and he seemed extraordinarily skilled at what he do.

Supplementally, I'd like to argue that, that, it's likely that the other 2 Rinnegan users likely lack the Six Sage Of The Six Paths techniques like it's insinuated in the Databooks - and the Manga - concurrently.
Nagato has/showed best usage of six paths but Madara have hax jutsu's such as summoning meteors for example. What do you think?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagato has/showed best usage of six paths but Madara have hax jutsu's such as summoning meteors for example. What do you think?
Well, it depends on if Nagato is at his full power ! ! ! For example, the Nagato that Naruto fought in the incarnation of The Six Paths' Of Pain — was substantially weakened — by the fight prior to fighting the pertinent shinobi - in the whole village, in search of the pertinent Spirit Vessel Sacrifice Mission that they had ! ! !

Therein, most of his energy was expended prior to fighting the pertinent Spirit Vessel Sacrifice ! ! ! Therein, it can be stated that a Full Power Nagato likely possesses the tools to transcend the pertinent meteorites — however — I'd still say that the likes of an ET Madara definitely wins a hypothetical battle simulation.

However, Nagato is likely more versatile in his utilization of The pertinent Six Paths' Of The Rinnegan techniques ! ! ! ! I'm presuming this is what the title in the OP is referring to ! ! ! ! X'D <3 ! ! ! !

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Well, it depends on if Nagato is at his full power ! ! ! For example, the Nagato that Naruto fought in the incarnation of The Six Paths' Of Pain — was substantially weakened — by the fight prior to fighting the pertinent shinobi - in the whole village, in search of the pertinent Spirit Vessel Sacrifice Mission that they had ! ! !

Therein, most of his energy was expended prior to fighting the pertinent Spirit Vessel Sacrifice ! ! ! Therein, it can be stated that a Full Power Nagato likely possesses the tools to transcend the pertinent meteorites — however — I'd still say that the likes of an ET Madara definitely wins a hypothetical battle simulation.

However, Nagato is likely more versatile in his utilization of The pertinent Six Paths' Of The Rinnegan techniques ! ! ! ! I'm presuming this is what the title in the OP is referring to ! ! ! ! X'D <3 ! ! ! !
And what do you think, why doesnt Nagato have special ability that comes from Rinnengan such as Madara's Limbo and Amenotejikara from Sasuke?

Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is the best Rinnegan user when not nerfed.

- Can use the coreless Chibaku Tensei that uses the target as the core, which is actually a minor version of the Six Paths CT (which Sasuke can probably use if he has more chakra available or when he's at full power)
You must be registered for see images

-

- Can undo Madara's IT and can cast it without having to awaken the third eye like Madara.

- Absorbed the Tailed Beast Chakra using the same method as Kaguya when she absorbed the chakra of the people under the IT. Which proves further also that his Rinnegan genjutsu is the same as the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

- Replaced the Gedo Mazo with Susanoo and he is able to absorb the beasts without numerical order, unlike the rest

Also the fact that he is the only one who can cast Sharingan abilities using the Rinnegan.

About Nagato, a lot of the abilities he uses. such as the animal path for example, are not actually part of the Rinnegan abilities. These are his own.

Reactions: Angel90