Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinnegan is an eye mutation, Madara did not give it to Nagato.
The chances of getting the Rinnegan are a billion to one, Nagato was that one.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara (for lack of better phrasing) "gave" Nagato the Rinnegan. It is NOT an Uzumaki kg.

I for one am a believer of a very interesting theory that someone created a while back. I dont remember the details, but the theory went something along the lines that Madara did not PHYSICALLY give Nagato the Rinnegan, rather he gave him traces of DNA (again, dont remember the details, but it was dna of one of the descending clans of the so6p). Because of this, Nagato's eyes mutated into the Rinnegan. Or something like that.

fastrthnwind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara (for lack of better phrasing) "gave" Nagato the Rinnegan. It is NOT an Uzumaki kg.

I for one am a believer of a very interesting theory that someone created a while back. I dont remember the details, but the theory went something along the lines that Madara did not PHYSICALLY give Nagato the Rinnegan, rather he gave him traces of DNA (again, dont remember the details, but it was dna of one of the descending clans of the so6p). Because of this, Nagato's eyes mutated into the Rinnegan. Or something like that.
This is actually what I was referring to when I said he "gave" to him.

PandaMan.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not an uzumaki kg. It is as stated very rare. And Madara was full of bs when saying he gave it to him. If anything it might've meant something figuritive

fastrthnwind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not an uzumaki kg. It is as stated very rare. And Madara was full of bs when saying he gave it to him. If anything it might've meant something figuritive
Until otherwise proven wrong, we won't know if madara really is lying and that it was just a random mutation