Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Distance :

Intel : Full

Conditions : Both do not possess Hagoromo's Chakra. This is a hypothetical Sasuke whose Indra Chakra had merged with Hashirama's DNA (received from SM Kabuto) which awakened Rikudou's Chakra (assume Hashirama's Chakra still contains Ashura's Chakra) and gave him a Rinnegan pair. Unfortunately, Sasuke loses his Sharingan abilities (including Precognition) except for Susano'o, but obtained the Six Paths techniques along with Chibaku Tensei. His abilities are scaled to what they would be with this level of Rikudou Chakra (so that's up to you guys to decide). Of course, Sasuke, while lacking Enton Kagutsuchi, also attains the ability to use Raiton on top of his Perfect Susano'o (such as PS Chidori).

Restrictions : Sasuke can only use Basic Mokuton on par with what Obito has displayed, Ameno, and Gedo Mazo.

Scenario 2 : Rinnegan Sasuke vs. BSM Naruto (100% Kurama)

This time, BSM Naruto has access to Full Kurama's power, but Sasuke can use Ameno.

Scenario 3 : Rinnegan Sasuke vs. BSM Naruto (100% Kurama)

This time, Rinnegan Sasuke has some of Hashirama's Senjutsu and can use Mokuton up to Hashirama's Wood Dragon, but cannot use the Flower Tree World and can only use Ameno twice.

So who wins?

Sorry for posting this twice, but I meant to post this here, not in the other section. :/

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dual Rinnegan hype makes me want to put Sasuke above Naruto by quite a bit, but:

S1: His Avatar should be superior to Naruto's due to the boost in power, and he has Chidori and Ameno. Flash BD is blocked then Sasuke rushes him and skewers him with Chidori. Or Sasuke just teleports to him with Ameno and skewers him.

S2: Ameno+Gedo Mazo= Dead Naruto. Sasuke can teleport Naruto close to him so that the chains can ensnare him. Then Sasuke rips his Bijuu out and watches him die. Same thing happens in S3.

Chaosmark101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke in scenario 1 should basically be Rinnegan Madara just with Ameno instead of Limbo, & a slightly weaker Susano'o. As I don't see BSM Naruto beating a Dbl Rinnegan Madara. I'll go ahead and say he looses low difficulty here.

Scenario 2: Naruto has alot more power now thanks to 100% Kurama. Flight from Deva path & Ameno warps means he should be relatively safe from Naruto's Bijuu damas. Summoning the mazo and swapping Naruto with something like a kunai should end it much like Madara did. Sasuke still low diffs

Sc3: The cheese still occurs

Chaosmark101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scenario 2: 100% Kurama logically should increase the size and power of Naruto's avatar meaning PS Chidori would likely fail against a standard TBB from this BSM Naruto. (Not quite sure the Hagoromo chakra is enough here) If Naruto opts for a flash bijuu dama, Sasuke simply fly's away with his PS, that or sends it right back at Naruto via Shinra Tensei. Honestly Sasuke either wins this one high diff, or Naruto outlasts. Don't see CT being too much of a factor here either.

Scenario 3: A senjutsu boost will surely help Sasuke here. Adding some precognition via danger sensing which he was lacking. Not sure how many Wood dragons you wanted him to produce. IIRC Madara could only make 1, so I'm giving him 1. Even with the senjutsu boost I don't see it harming 100% Kurama. If the wood dragon is Base Hashirama's level it could possibly bind and drain him, as did Edo madara's against BM Naruto. Anything below probably gets ripped to shreds. The addition of Mokuton does help Sasuke control more of the battlefield here. Sasuke probably mid high diffs.

Didn't feel like factoring Ameno. It'd just waste his Chakra anyways.

Last edited: