Naruto rikuduo mode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rinnegan is one of the three doujutsu and its most powerfull. nagato have madara rinnegan his techniques are 6 paths like asura etc but all techniques cannot be used without both eyes as we seen so why doesnt kaguya have narakka path, asura path etc like nagato, madara and why doesnt she have limbo, same goes for sasuke does it means all rinnegan has different techniques like sharingan?

Reactions: Cresee

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is a special case. He has an evolved Rinnegan, not a Sharingan. And Kaguya doesn't have access to rinnegan tech, cause she doesn't have a rinnegan (only a sharinnegan which is an advanced sharingan)

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke stated rinnegan casted genjutsu can only countered by rinnegan
When Madara used it, that eye surfaced when the power of Transmigration was near the moon. Transmigration = Rinne. (Rinnegan = Transmigration eye, also eye of Samsara.) It was in a way, technically a Rinnegan Doujutsu. But, like I said; it's been pretty inconsistent as of late.

Naruto rikuduo mode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Madara used it, that eye surfaced when the power of Transmigration was near the moon. Transmigration = Rinne. (Rinnegan = Transmigration eye, also eye of Samsara.) It was in a way, technically a Rinnegan Doujutsu. But, like I said; it's been pretty inconsistent as of late.
well it makes sense

riley freeman

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the rinnegan is like the sharingan because you can have special jutsu's for your eye's only(enton, kamui, etc) and you can have a common power with others( precognition, copying jutsu's, etc)