Highspeed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a question about this justu ..
1. Can this jutsu revive anyone .. ? like Madara who died a long time ago ? Or just people who died just a few moments ago like when Nagato atacked the leaf ..
2. Can this jutsu revive sealed people ? Like the 1,2,3,4 hokage ?
3.Why didnt Pain use the captured bijuus chakra to revive his akatsuki teammates ? :)
You must be registered for see images

What do u think ?

MisterPro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. yes, I think it's possible as long as you get the body. The original one, not the edo tensei because it's not really their bodies. Just a random body where all their skills are put
2. Yes probably.
3. Kishi didn't want to because all the efforts put by the characters to kill them would be useless and they would never die. :troll:

Highspeed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well nagato don't know how to use it full
p.s yes you can thats why madara give it to tobi/nagato so he can come back to life
yes, but it is stated that u need the original dead body of someone that u will revive so that his soul can come back to the body , and madara died a long time ago his body is surely destroyed or something by now ...

Lord Goku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, but it is stated that u need the original dead body of someone that u will revive so that his soul can come back to the body , and madara died a long time ago his body is surely destroyed or something by now ...
soul can be brought back in other body or i think madara/tobi know how to bring someone's soul back in other body
thats y i think tobi need sasuke as host for madara soul .cause only sasuke is uchiha and can get rinnegan and senju dna

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't Madara would've been brought back thru that cause I believe it has a time limit. The hokages are seal they will never be brought back. Idk why Nagato didnt revive his old teammates he probably didnt know the technique back then