Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi in this thread I am going to show you how alive RInnegan Madara (non JJ Madara ) is more powerful than Juubi.

Many will ask : " but Tauren how is this possible ? If you have one proof thats probably coincidence . We need more than that even 2 proofs are not enough. Make it 3 and we will agree . "

So in this thread I am not going to give just one proof , also I am not going to provide you 2 proofs , that right I am going to show you 3 proofs that Madara with his Rinnegan eyes is more powerful than Juubi itself. So lets start :

1. Bobito himself said he almost lost himself because of single Rinnegan he had.

You must be registered for see images

If he had both he would surely fail to control them But this is same Bobito who was able to control Juubi .

If he was able to control the Juubi, but could only handle power of one Rinnegan what that means ???

Answer is of course power of Madaras dual Rinnegan > power of Juubi

2. SM Hashirama sealing gates were able to completely restrain Juubi

Now when he got revived by his own Rinnegan Madara was able to break those same seals something Juubi itself was not able to do.

Second proof Madara is more powerful than Juubi

3. 9 Bijuus + Gedo statue together= Juubi

With his rinnegan Madara was able to control Gedo statue and defeat all 9 bijuus and seal them into gedo statue.

This is 3 and ultimate proof that Madara himself is indeed more powerful than Juubi.

I know this will upset many of you , but what can I do its just part of Madaras greatness.

Of course I used manga facts only so its impossible for anyone to argue against this without acting like idiot and denying manga facts.

So haters :

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara as a Rinnegan user has a power even stronger than Juni Jin Obito's TBBs.

I came across it the other day while reading stuff.

https:
//vev-archive.tumblr.com/post/103713854818/p-255-四赤陽陣-shisekiyoujin-four-red-yang

Remove the space and copy into your search bar. Then read the description of the 6 yang barrier.

The strongest barrier surpassing the Four Red Yang Formation
Six Red Yang Formation
(六赤陽陣 Musekiyoujin)

A barrier technique (kekkai jutsu) of the highest calibre that cannot be used by anyone else except for ones blessed with the power of the Six Paths (Rikudou). It outdoes the “Four Red Yang Formation” in scale and solidity; ones with the “Rinnegan” opened distribute the trademark black recievers (chakra rods) to various places in the area, and will manifest this huge barrier by oneself. It is impossible for anyone to step past this barrier. (Coming from) The Father of Shinobi, that is why such an extraordinary giant red barrier is possible.

(Obito casts musekiyoujin)
The barrier’s enormity is beyond even that of the “Four Red Yang Formation”. Obito encloses the whole battlefield, denying the ninjas’ way of retreat.

@Tauren Chieftain read @bold: Madara had access to this jutsu, even as a Rinnegan user. Power he possesses, exceeds the combined power of 4 Kage level ninja and their power. And people wonder how he was going to solo Juubito, when this power was just the tip of iceberg available to him.

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara as a Rinnegan user has a power even stronger than Juni Jin Obito's TBBs.

I came across it the other day while reading stuff.

https:
//vev-archive.tumblr.com/post/103713854818/p-255-四赤陽陣-shisekiyoujin-four-red-yang

Remove the space and copy into your search bar. Then read the description of the 6 yang barrier.

The strongest barrier surpassing the Four Red Yang Formation
Six Red Yang Formation
(六赤陽陣 Musekiyoujin)

A barrier technique (kekkai jutsu) of the highest calibre that cannot be used by anyone else except for ones blessed with the power of the Six Paths (Rikudou). It outdoes the “Four Red Yang Formation” in scale and solidity; ones with the “Rinnegan” opened distribute the trademark black recievers (chakra rods) to various places in the area, and will manifest this huge barrier by oneself. It is impossible for anyone to step past this barrier. (Coming from) The Father of Shinobi, that is why such an extraordinary giant red barrier is possible.

(Obito casts musekiyoujin)
The barrier’s enormity is beyond even that of the “Four Red Yang Formation”. Obito encloses the whole battlefield, denying the ninjas’ way of retreat.

@Tauren Chieftain read @bold: Madara had access to this jutsu, even as a Rinnegan user. Power he possesses, exceeds the combined power of 4 Kage level ninja and their power. And people wonder how he was going to solo Juubito, when this power was just the tip of iceberg available to him.
Good find , of course Madara has access when OBito was literally using his eye.

Reactions: salamander uchiha