Rinnegan for naruto???

Uzumaki Adamu

Member
Messages:18 Reaction score:1
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What are the opinions on Naruto obtaining the rinnegan or possibly becoming the Juubi ginchuriki?
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,306 Reaction score:933
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He'll not get the rinnegan it isn't his style U_U but he might be the Juubi's jinchuriki tho.
 

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Messages:7,322 Reaction score:948
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
7,322
Reaction score
948
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't want him to get it, but I suppose Kishimoto could pull something.
 
Messages:230 Reaction score:10
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
230
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no, not his style
 

themuna

Member
Messages:281 Reaction score:32
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That would look weird and I don't think fans would like it. I did think that maybe there would be some transfer of power from Sasuke to him but now I'm leaning towards Sasuke sacrificing himself in some way. There is no way he can survive and get a happy ending.
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
Messages:23,694 Reaction score:1,484
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,694
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The Juubi's JInchuuriki is the only thing I would accept. If he gets Rinnegan and if Kishi's Manga continue or not, I'm sending him an angery letter. u_u
 

Crazy Kid

Member
Messages:402 Reaction score:24
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
402
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hell no! Rinnegan is for a strong shinobi.
 

Nous

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,814 Reaction score:447
Joined
Apr 6, 2013
Messages
2,814
Reaction score
447
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No. Body for Naruto, Eyes for Sasuke.
 

jvega

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:572 Reaction score:56
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What are the opinions on Naruto obtaining the rinnegan or possibly becoming the Juubi ginchuriki?

Hey thats an idea, oh and lets give him a pistol while we're at it. No, bad idea
 

Calibear

Banned
Messages:7 Reaction score:1
Joined
Dec 25, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Juubi host yes lol
 

Uzumaki Adamu

Member
Messages:18 Reaction score:1
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That would look weird and I don't think fans would like it. I did think that maybe there would be some transfer of power from Sasuke to him but now I'm leaning towards Sasuke sacrificing himself in some way. There is no way he can survive and get a happy ending.
That seems like a pretty theory it actually makes alot of sense
 

Uzumaki Adamu

Member
Messages:18 Reaction score:1
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He'll not get the rinnegan it isn't his style U_U but he might be the Juubi's jinchuriki tho.

If he does get the juubi ill feel sad because ill miss kuurama inside of him:T_T:
 

Crow Zero

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,461 Reaction score:173
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
173
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I say 90 % !
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:31,444 Reaction score:2,201
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd never want to see that happen
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,306 Reaction score:933
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If he does get the juubi ill feel sad because ill miss kuurama inside of him:T_T:

I would too but the sage did say the bijuu will be one again hinting something....
 

Transcendence

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,636 Reaction score:1,451
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
1,451
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I want it to happen, and I believe it's a firm possibility. Naruto doesn't represent the Sage's Younger Son, so it's possible for him to get the Rinnegan, and if my hypothesis is correct, then he'll get it because of the Bijuu's chakra inside of him.
 

FlemSmack

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:921 Reaction score:44
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
921
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just look at Rinn3gan's Avatar. Naruto in BM looks awesome with Rinnegan.

I think he will get it for a short time when he is the Jinchuriki of the Juubi, but I believe that Naruto will separate the Juubi back into the tailed beasts. The beasts will be treated better thanks to Naruto providing understanding between the beats and the ninjas of the world.
 

Transcendence

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,636 Reaction score:1,451
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
1,451
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just look at Rinn3gan's Avatar. Naruto in BM looks awesome with Rinnegan.

I think he will get it for a short time when he is the Jinchuriki of the Juubi, but I believe that Naruto will separate the Juubi back into the tailed beasts. The beasts will be treated better thanks to Naruto providing understanding between the beats and the ninjas of the world.

Thanks! And I think he may keep it though. The Sage was able to perfom Chibaku Tensei to seal the Juubi's body, which is a Rinnegan technique after the Juubi was gone from his body, so it stands to be believed that Naruto would keep the Rinnegan.
 

ar1987

Member
Messages:239 Reaction score:7
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
239
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That is OP but he may get it if he becomes the ten tails jinchuriki but ill be sad because of kurama
 

RinneBlitz

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,327 Reaction score:415
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
3,327
Reaction score
415
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Juubi Jin - maybe.
Rinnegan - the only one who can obtain it is Sasuke, since he's the "eyes" of the Sage. Naruto is the body, so he'll probably become Juubi's Jinchuriki.
 
Top