edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it seems to me that yes the rinengan is the ultimate eyes, hands down. but is it the final version?... i say this because im really big on symbolism, especailly the past 5-6 chapters been giving me a whole lot of symbols ...

for example when kurama has a flashback we see the back of the sages cloak it has the rinengan and 9 tomoes .. this leads me to think but not to assume that the final version is the rinnengan... but also with 9 tomoes just as the juubi had, some even specualte that the s06p gained the rinengan only after he became the host of the jubbi. but thats another topic.

Fuujin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is too but I think mastering it must be damn hard, I mean look at edo Madara, he has been fighting the kages for two chapters now with the Rinnegan but we didnt see him using it yet, maybe he's not capable of using it or maybe he's saving it for later..

izinagi54

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe but that in order to get it you need to get the juubi probably which i think now now tobi can jury rig the eight tail tentacale and the gold and silver brothers

Qcks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, i always thought that the nine tomoe in that particular context was representative of the 9 tailed beasts, but what you're saying isn't completely baseless and crazy.
I think it's possible that the rinnegan might have a second evolution, but how you progress it beyond the Rinnegan or what the final form would be i can't say.

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a bad feeling that there could be another level but for the sake of this not turning into DBZ I pray that the Rinnegan remains the ultimate dojutsu.

HeyApple

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it seems to me that yes the rinengan is the ultimate eyes, hands down. but is it the final version?... i say this because im really big on symbolism, especailly the past 5-6 chapters been giving me a whole lot of symbols ...

for example when kurama has a flashback we see the back of the sages cloak it has the rinengan and 9 tomoes .. this leads me to think but not to assume that the final version is the rinnengan... but also with 9 tomoes just as the juubi had, some even specualte that the s06p gained the rinengan only after he became the host of the jubbi. but thats another topic.
Nah, after Rinnegan u turn into the legendary Blue eyes White Dragon :scorps:

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its called "Sharinnegan", the fusion of the Juubi's and Rikudo's eyes :drive:

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, after Rinnegan u turn into the legendary Blue eyes White Dragon :scorps:
Lmao that made my day, even brought back yugioh memories, this was my first thread, just wanted to see what other people thought. Thanks for the replies and the rating.

Something else that has been bugging me is that naruto has 6 tomoe on his chest, and the sharingan also has 6 tomoe, so can you implant the sharingan to naruto, i think so.

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are 2 other doujutsu that have been introduced but never explained.

The elder sons doujutsu:

You must be registered for see images

It may look like the rinnegan but it's not.

The Juubi doujutsu:

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Juubi's eye is a DEFINITE dojutsu. Why make it look unique if it isn't going to do anything?

Unique eyes that are just eyes exist in the Naruto world, but have purposes.

Orochimaru/Kabuto's eyes are just for their snake-like theme. It's to enhance the fact that they look like snakes.

Naruto under the Kyuubi influence (or any Jinchuuriki) is just to show that he's using Kurama's power (or) being taken over by Kurama (Like back in the day. Ahhh how I miss when Kurama was an evil son-of-a-bitch).

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are 2 other doujutsu that have been introduced but never explained.

The elder sons doujutsu:

It may look like the rinnegan but it's not.

The Juubi doujutsu:

yeah either these or senjutsu + rinnegan seeing as how SO6P saw chakra in NATURE xd

psukkar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the sharingan is the so6p bloodline thats fact now after tobi went into that with konan.

If anythiung the sage used his sharingan with the rinnegan to beat the juubi. Guys didnt ever occur to you guys that the juubi was shown with a sharingan because the sage put it under a genjustu to seal it within himself?

What powers do think the sage had before fought the juubi, if u think he just had the rinnegan then ur out of ur mind. A rinnegan solo can't talke on the king of beasts.

Last edited: