Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
John Oliver used to be good and funny, now he choose the side of corporation such as Time Warner who owns CNN and HBO and has donated to the Hillary Campaign.

In that video, he cherry picked information and manipulated information to push the argument that they are a wasted vote or made them appear incompetent.

Jill Stein is the best candidate tbh.
I've done enough research of my own... she should stick to medicine. All these candidates are ass, pure stank ass.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They won't get any electoral votes though. So it's pretty pointless
I think people know that. She just needs 5% for funding to have Greens in office nationwide.

I've done enough research of my own... she should stick to medicine. All these candidates are ass, pure stank ass.
She is someone I believe in and issues align with. She has the better solutions IMO.

Last edited:

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, but you have Third Party chooses like Gary Johnson or Jill Stein. Depending on your state, you don't have to choose Hillary or Trump.
I was thinking about voting for Gary Johnson but he's far from being a libertarian and is an idiot as well.
As soon as he started speaking well about Hillary and supports acts like TPP,etc he lost my vote.