Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like pro-Trump babble.

Clinton's no angel, but she's the only other viable option and less worse than him anyway.
In no political way is Trump worse than Clinton. This smear campaign filled with ad hominems and pejoratives is the largest argument people have against Trump, reducing political discussions to name calling and "he said, she said" gossip. I've come across people who can't even list a single one of Trumps or Hillary's policies aside from Trump's Wall, but back-up Hillary because "Trump's a racist, xenophobe, misogynist". Fun fact; those aren't arguments.

Trump is an idiot, but to say Hillary is better suited to be president leads me to believe you have little to no knowledge on this election.

Reactions: Wparker6804

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it will be rigged for Hillary. There's no doubt about that.

Hillary is so much worse than Trump. She is one of the worst politicans that ever run for president.
I have no idea, after all this informations, how anyone can vote for her. She will destroy America and will start a war with Russia.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In no political way is Trump worse than Clinton. This smear campaign filled with ad hominems and pejoratives is the largest argument people have against Trump, reducing political discussions to name calling and "he said, she said" gossip. I've come across people who can't even list a single one of Trumps or Hillary's policies aside from Trump's Wall, but back-up Hillary because "Trump's a racist, xenophobe, misogynist". Fun fact; those aren't arguments.

Trump is an idiot, but to say Hillary is better suited to be president leads me to believe you have little to no knowledge on this election.
Always wondered how people can have the audacity to just ignore facts and stick with their false beliefs no matter what is presented to them...
If you don't recognize why Trump is more dangerous than Clinton, then it's you who is ignorant. Playing up this faux-intellectual, pretentious "both sides are the same" rhetoric is strikingly alarming and little better than what lies at the very bottom of the barrel. I'm not backing either - I would've thought that was clear when I used the term "less worse" as opposed to "better".

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you don't recognize why Trump is more dangerous than Clinton, then it's you who is ignorant.
A clown is still way better than a criminal. Should I really start listing all of what she and her high-posted backers are responsible for? Let me know in a reply, though you'll just probably ignore it and find some way to turn it around on Trump.

Also, isn't the pride of self-governance and freedom itself one of the America nationality's favorite traits? Too bad, because the election is rigged in Clinton's favor. Your vote doesn't matter, nor does any other. All of this up to this point was like a meaningless spectacle. Almost all media is on her side, almost all polls are lies. And... you're still voting for someone like that. Kudos man, definitely the better choice.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Absolute nonsense, this is right wing propaganda 101 and pro trump nonsense. The people who are trying to rig the elections are the republicans and conservatives who are passing voter suppression laws across the united states to suppress blacks, latinos and other racial minorities from voting , because they know when they turn out their odds of winning elections are lower. I strongly urge everyone to disregard this nonsense video the video creator is a well known propagandist who not even fox news a pro trump network station would have on their program.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolute nonsense, this is right wing propaganda 101 and pro trump nonsense. The people who are trying to rig the elections are the republicans and conservatives who are passing voter suppression laws across the united states to suppress blacks, latinos and other racial minorities from voting , because they know when they turn out their odds of winning elections are lower. I strongly urge everyone to disregard this nonsense video the video creator is a well known propagandist who not even fox news a pro trump network station would have on their program.
O.O Bernie Sanders was robbed.

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bernie Sanders was the only good candidate out of all others, and thanks to corrupt Killary and the media we now have to choose between an evil, racist criminal and a racist, xenophobic dumbass for president. Ain't that just grrrreeeat!

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bernie Sanders was the only good candidate out of all others, and thanks to corrupt Killary and the media we now have to choose between an evil, racist criminal and a racist, xenophobic dumbass for president. Ain't that just grrrreeeat!
True, but you have Third Party chooses like Gary Johnson or Jill Stein. Depending on your state, you don't have to choose Hillary or Trump.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube_share;wwo7ZnTvIcg]https://youtu.be/wwo7ZnTvIcg[/video]

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
John Oliver used to be good and funny, now he choose the side of corporation such as Time Warner who owns CNN and HBO and has donated to the Hillary Campaign.

In that video, he cherry picked information and manipulated information to push the argument that they are a wasted vote or made them appear incompetent.

Jill Stein is the best candidate tbh.