Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Ross can kill Drake in rap. I don't think Ross will make the same mistakes Meek made. However, Drake has his fan base and he'll win on Twitter because of memes.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SMH You don't say shit like that of you so called "homies". xd
I can sort of understand why he'd diss Drake, but wtf is that last line all about smh. Hope he ain't taking shots at Wayne too. They've been cool since like... Ever.

I think Ross can kill Drake in rap. I don't think Ross will make the same mistakes Meek made. However, Drake has his fan base and he'll win on Twitter because of memes.
You would think that.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would say flow is a yes, and also presentation. Rick Ross' verses are just boring to me.
Yeah true on flow. I wouldn't call presentation a category because regardless of how Drake presents himself, his fans will funnel his **** into their mouths. Like his first diss track to meek was hot trash, and they still acted like fools on twitter/IG.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean?
Since you hate Drake, of course you would think that. Ross has been washed on every track they've been on together.

Honestly "Wack 2 Wack" by the Sauce Twinz went harder than any other Drake diss track I've heard.
Meek Mills alleged sister went harder then him on the Drake diss lol.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since you hate Drake, of course you would think that. Ross has been washed on every track they've been on together.
I don't hate drake. I don't like when he sings, because he can't. He's a good rapper though, and I'd like to hear more of his non-ghostwritten raps.

Yeah, he has a lot of obsessive fans out there.
Yeah, but none of that to say Drake isn't a good rapper. Drake is a good rapper, top 15 of this new era.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't hate drake. I don't like when he sings because he can't. He's a good rapper, though, and I'd like to hear more of his non-ghostwritten raps.

Yeah, but none of that to say Drake isn't a good rapper. Drake is a good rapper, top 15 of this new era.
They all entertainers. And Top 15? He is clearly Top 5. He is big in the game right now.