Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
"Jesus, Morty. I-it seems we're in a *burp* alternate reality. We must have ended up here due to what I did, Morty."
"What d-d-do you mean, Rick? Where are we? What is this place?"
"Morty, this is a universe controlled by players. We're tools, expendable, used to wage wars, Morty. Life has no meaning here."
"God, Rick, that sounds pretty b-bad."
"*Burp* Well, we're under the control of a player. He decides what we do from here on out. Maybe it'll be cool, Morty. It's me and you and this weee(burp)iiiirrrrd world. We share a body now."

Name: The name is Rick Sanchez and Morty
Nickname: PICKLE RICK! Uh, Morty?
Clan: Uh, according to this weird information bar, Sōma no Kō.

Looks:

"Look here, Morty. We get to describe ourselves, we could be anyone. I could be a pickle, I could even be a ****ing dog, Morty. Imagine the endless possib- never mind. It seems we have to be humanoid. I'll go with this appearance, maybe edit it to be a more spec(burp)tacular."

Rick is a tall, lanky old man. He has long legs and arms and is very skinny. He has a dimly tanned ashy complexion and grey-blue hair with a bald spot on the back of his head. He has spiky hair on his head and a unibrow. His face is wrinkly as he has bags under his eyelids and a pressure fold above his unibrow that follows its position and laugh lines on both sides of his mouth. He wears a white lab coat with a light blue green shirt underneath. He also wears brown pants, a dark brown belt with a yellow buckle, and black shoes. He is occasionally seen with some green spill on his mouth, Showing up mainly when he is drunk or after he throws up. Rick speaks in a rambling, stammering manner that is often interrupted by belching and gagging, usually from being drunk.

"Wow, that's pretty judgmental, omnipotent *******s. They just assume I carry alco(burp)hol. Gah. My portal gun doesn't work here, time and space is constrained to certain characters, Morty."

"Jeez, Rick. I think it's my turn. I-I am pretty comfortable with who I am, maybe I'll just stick to myself."

Morty is a young teenage boy. He has short brown hair that he wears straight and neatly combed around his head. Morty's head in round and roughly in the shape of a circle, unlike many other characters in the show. He wears a yellow shirt, blue pants, and white shoes. He has a pronounced stutter (even when calm) and his voice constantly breaks due to the effects of puberty.

"That's pretty accurate, Rick. These people know me.."
"They're not people, Morty, they're like bulk beings, existing beyond our space and time. Try and wrap your tiny head around that concept."

Personality:

"We have to explain our personalities to these beings, they want to know what we're like, possibly exploit it in the midst of battle (burp). They should know, I'm a real ****, sometimes."
"Sometimes?"

Rick is a genius scientist, capable of creating complex elemental combinations and strategies, he is also able to outsmart everyone he comes into contact with. His brilliance can be muddled by his jaded personal views and his alcoholic tendencies, as well as Nihilism. Rick is easily bored and does not do well with routine, nor does he do well under authority. He is willing to be extremely brutal such as when people betray him or his life or those close to him are danger. He is usually portrayed as homicidal and having a large disregard for life. his does not make him completely heartless, however, as he has been shown to be shocked, startled or annoyed by loss of life that he deems unnecessary, foolish or unreasonable.

Morty is a young, good-natured, and impressionable boy who can be somewhat easily manipulated. He has been described as 'challenged' and has difficulty in the Academy. He also has a pronounced stutter. Despite his apparent lack of intellect, Morty has shown to be a good listener and follows directions well. Morty is shown to have repressed anger issues. These anger issues have caused him to become hysterical and homicidal.

"H-homicidal?! When was this, Rick? Why, why are they saying that?"
"Sometimes, you just gotta go with the floo(burp)ooow of it."

Village Info

"Pretty primitive. Weapons, villages, we'll be gods here, Morty. This guy better knows what he's doing."
"W-What if we get shot at again, Rick?"
"I don't think these people use guns and weapons, Morty. This world is ruled by a form of energy. Energy that allows you to do things. Things that you only see in Japan(burp)ese Anime."

Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Sunagakure

Rank & Chakra Info

"We're ranked pretty low. We're gonna have to go through some tough times, Morty. There are rankings here, hierarchies, and dangerous beings controlled by other users. We might have to even do some training and shit, to get better. This uni(burps)verse requires the use of hand seals, and shit."
"H-how will that work, Rick? I'm not sure my body can handle intensive training.."
"We're one person, Morty. Together, my brains and capability, and you're..well, you get what I mean."

"How does that e-even work, Rick? How a-are we one person?"
"You blend into me, and I can blend into you. What's so difficult to understand?"
"Jeez, Rick!"

Ninja Rank: S-Jounin
Specialty: N/A
Elements:
Earth (B rank)
Wind (B rank)
Water (B rank)
Taijutsu (B rank)
Genjutsu (B rank)
Ninjutsu (B rank)
Soma no Ko (Need to be taught)

"All these abilities. We can manipulate the E A R T H, Morty! Breathe Fire! I bet there's a guy that can manipulate Alcohol! Time to get riccckkkkity wreeeeck(burp)eeed."
"Why are these names in Japanese?"
"The guy is definitely a dweeb and spends an unhealthy amount of time controlling people like us, Morty."

Background Info

"Oh wee, Rick. Gee, I get to be in charge too, right?"
"A Morty with too much power is never a good thing. I told you I'd explain this to you."
"Damn, Rick. Why do you get to have all the fun."
"You can explain the history, if you want."
"R-really, Rick?!"

"It all started when I saw Jessica wal-"
"Shut up, Morty. **** it, I'll let the guy controlling us do it."

Rick and Morty have been together for quite some time. Due to their clan abilities, they reside in one body, often to the demise of the other. Rick consumes large quantities of alcohol at a time, usually causing quite some problems for Morty, who can't seem to stomach it. However, Rick and Morty balance each other out well, and thus, make for great partners both inside battle and out. Their adventures always turn awry due to Rick's recklessness or Morty's stupidity, and somehow, one can't trace back their origins 100%. It was as though they had just appeared one day. They often speak aloud, and are quite deductive. Morty enjoys looking at women, while Rick would much rather exploit people, kill some bad guys, and often, just eat some special sauce only found in certain areas of the Ninja World, though possibly now extinct. Together, they strive for greater heights, and be well known across the Ninja world. Their adventures only begin now. Who knows what await them?

"Wow, original."

Other

"We're close to the end, Morty. Here's where we have to outline some coo(burp)ool stuff like weapons. It seems you can't just have any. I'll go with having a sword, for now."
"Oh man. Can I have a-a gun?"
"Guns don't exist in this reality, Morty. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. But people don't use them. We can breathe Fire and make spikes erupt from beneath people and you-you want to fire a gun?"

Rick and Morty carry several weapons, a sword on each hip, a ninja pouch with several smoke bombs, shuriken, kunai, and also flash bangs.

Pictures:

*Flash*​

"They took a picture of us, Morty."
"Wait, w-what?"
"I wasn't ready."
"Me..me neither."

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles​

Won: None
Lost: None

"Uh, now we just wait, Morty."
"Wait, fo-for?"
"Approval."

Dropping:

Approved

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RuckenTM

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This bio is so lit! It's like Rick and Morty were the ones that made the bio which made it more authentic
Lmao thanks man.
This is Legit!
Thanks !
Don't even think about declining this.
I hope they won't!
this is the best bio I've ever seen, better than any bio ever - even the deadpool one that broke the fourth wall.
Oh, I haven't seen that one :D But thanks.
I am entertained Kyouma san U_U
Okarin* Thanks xD
I'll take 50 Schmeckles.
This is amazing.
Thanks!
This is great!
Thank you!

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I too came here to hate. And I was pleasantly surprised to see that this bio is ABSOLUELY BONKERS!
RICK AND MORTY FOREVER, 9 SEASONS OR 97 YEARS!!!

Wubba lubba dub dub!!!