minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
some pipole have fvvcuked up sobconsiousness becuz it got invaded by incobos and socobos...and they mock religions...but they not realize that religions even if they faked ,they at least stop their stupid freedom that was created secretly to enslave them...so they become stupid filthy brained psychos..but its not too late their salvation lies dormant inside their power of mind thats how they unlock true knowledge and their faith will blosom....

Reactions: Chikombo

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
234๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
some pipole have fvvcuked up sobconsiousness becuz it got invaded by incobos and socobos...and they mock religions...but they not realize that religions even if they faked ,they at least stop their stupid freedom that was created secretly to enslave them...so they become stupid filthy brained psychos..but its not too late their salvation lies dormant inside their power of mind thats how they unlock true knowledge and their faith will blosom....
Until you have *** with a succubus you will never understand how they work.

Okay...

... This is what they do. The 2nd encounter she, the succubus, exist on a spiritual plane that can be seen on Earth. This girl on my bed, she turned into a succubus spiritually, meaning only I can see the succubus. The succubus transformed the girl into a succubus on a spiritual level. Then I had *** with the Demon. I KC5181 have seeded the Demon. My offspring is in another spiritual plane as a Demon.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Until you have *** with a succubus you will never understand how they work.

Okay...

... This is what they do. The 2nd encounter she, the succubus, exist on a spiritual plane that can be seen on Earth. This girl on my bed, she turned into a succubus spiritually, meaning only I can see the succubus. The succubus transformed the girl into a succubus on a spiritual level. Then I had *** with the Demon. I KC5181 have seeded the Demon. My offspring is in another spiritual plane as a Demon.
Nice fanfic..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why? Some are born rich, but generally speaking others build up their wealth through discipline and work ethic. And taking benefit from the greatest wealth booster (other people's labour value).

Sometimes when one is unable to do something on their own (become rich), it's better to work with others and leverage the collective effort to make yourself more affluent.

There are many ways to get rich, just find your path. And then don't become a shark, yet human.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,003๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Why? Some are born rich, but generally speaking others build up their wealth through discipline and work ethic. And taking benefit from the greatest wealth booster (other people's labour value).

Sometimes when one is unable to do something on their own (become rich), it's better to work with others and leverage the collective effort to make yourself more affluent.

There are many ways to get rich, just find your path. And then don't become a shark, yet human.
I wouldn't be afraid of myself if I was rich, and I don't hate rich people but seeing some fancy people that have been at fancy schools, speaking fancy talk, that shit is scarier than like if a thug would mug me.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wouldn't be afraid of myself if I was rich, and I don't hate rich people but seeing some fancy people that have been at fancy schools, speaking fancy talk, that shit is scarier than like if a thug would mug me.
If you can see througg the illusion, then you can find a way to cope with it. They talk slick, charm people and get what they want. Try it, see how you feel and let me know. Don't Swedish miggings end up in death?๐Ÿค”

Btw, what are the women like? I may mlve there post Brexit.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,003๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
If you can see througg the illusion, then you can find a way to cope with it. They talk slick, charm people and get what they want. Try it, see how you feel and let me know. Don't Swedish miggings end up in death?๐Ÿค”

Btw, what are the women like? I may mlve there post Brexit.
Well I don't live in a big city so mugging is probably not super drastic here.
If you come by where I live in the summer I will buy you ice cream.

I don't really know what anyone is like cus I'm sort of a loner. :)

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well I don't live in a big city so mugging is probably not super drastic here.
If you come by where I live in the summer I will buy you ice cream.

I don't really know what anyone is like cus I'm sort of a loner. :)
Kl, if I ever decide to visit I'll let you know๐Ÿ™‚

Btw, can you see the Northern lights from Sweden or is that Norway?