Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rhinos r big o_o

Rhinos are huge mammals that roams the earth today, but dey bout to die cuz ppl keep killin dem. They are fairly large, with amazing strength. With their steel-like skin and long horns, Rhinos is one mammal not to be reckoned with o_o

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rhinos are known as Rhinoceros. Members of the rhinoceros family are characterized by their large size. Rhinoceros are killed by humans for their horns, which are bought and sold on the black market, and which are used by some cultures for ornamental or traditional medicinal purposes. Rhinos are mammals too. So, if you ever see a rhino coming your way, run for your life.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well , Rhinos are best known for their durability. I think they can take a lot of damage and still stand. Knowing King Rihno, which is as large as Gamabunta, then I think I made the right choice to learn this wonderful animal contract

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rhino Summoning + NiTian Erxing = Badass o_o
>_>
Well , Rhinos are best known for their durability. I think they can take a lot of damage and still stand. Knowing King Rihno, which is as large as Gamabunta, then I think I made the right choice to learn this wonderful animal contract
Well guys, I think that's it. Just cut your hand open, sign your name in blood and put your handprint. Then your soul will be mine. O____O I mean, then you'll be able to use Rhinos.

*takes out large scroll and places it in front of teh noobs*

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scratching my thumb wth a kunai, I see the scroll the bae summoned, and sign my name on the scroll, and put my handprint. BOOOM ! A smexy Rhinocero !! <3

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Biting my thumb, I then sign my name "fgt" with my blood and put my hand print on the scroll. I den bear da power of Rhinos cuz dey phat af o_o
Scratching my thumb wth a kunai, I see the scroll the bae summoned, and sign my name on the scroll, and put my handprint. BOOOM ! A smexy Rhinocero !! <3
badda bing badda boom. Looks like we're done here. Spread the love and power of the Rhino... ;)