Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*hid under ground, lurks underneath's senpai's foot and grabs him from below*. "why hello there senpai? never expected me to arrive this way did you?" shishishi

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

Last edited:

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i listen as senpai ask me to tell him about chakra and ninjutsu.

ok senpai well basically to my knowledge chakra is essential to even the most basic technique. it is the molding of the physical energy, present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from ones mind. Now for ninjutsu is the technique , which requires the usage of chakra and handseals, it also includes the usage of weapons. Simple ninjustu as well allows users to evade attacks or have them serving such task as transforming. where by more complex ninjutsu control one's surroundings or utilize the elements. for example: Healing others or manipulating nature transformation. and now for element ninjutsu it is quite the same as ninjutsu just that it has to with fulfilling task by using elements. let's start off with my favorite,

Fire - Koton is one of the basic 5 elements it is performed by molding heated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it from your mouth by exhaling it from your lungs. It is mostly use with the tiger hand seal and consits of mid-long range attacks that cause destruction/damage. It is also weak against water and string against wind.

Water - Suiton is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into water. One of the most versatile of the five basic chakra natures, Water Release techniques can not only change shape but state as well. Moreover, the water becomes more solid in the process as well. Water is strong against Fire but weak against Earth. Water can be used to increase damage of Lightning and Wind Release.

Lighting - Well Raiton is one of the basic 5 element. The user use this to generate lightning by increasing the high frequency vibration of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement. Lighting is strong against earth because it can easily travel through and break the ground. lighting is weak against wind because it is a natural electricity insulator.

Earth - Doton is one of the basic 5 elements. Doton element is common among the shinobis of Iwagakure. Doton techniques have the ability to change the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to as soft as clay, as well as manipulating their density, making them heavier or lighter.This allows the user to travel through ground and rock in various ways which can be essential for both transportation and for setting up attacks or creating defenses or offence. This makes earth techniques one of the most versatile of the elemental techniques. Pre-existing earth is not necessary though, for the user can create it with their own chakra.

Wind - Fuuton is also one of the 5 elements and is commonly used by the shinobis of sunagakure. Wind is created by making your chakra as sharp and thin as possible, it is also usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. also when channelled into a blades, it can increase their cutting power and also increase their range. Wind is Strong against lightning and weak against fire.

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for being late best will try to be quick next time. :)

Well to me elemental interaction is how elements interact with one another and involves each other weaknesses and strengths. They also compliment each other for example water can extinguish fire, lightning is conducted by water, earth absorbs water, wind disrupts lightning and lightning can cut through earth easily. Time frame on the other hand is how we determine when moves are used in the rp or when the character acts. A jutsu used first comes ahead of the second jutsu in the time frame. All rping parties have their own position within the time frame and cannot break it. z.z

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jeezzz...That was waaay too basic, But I will teach em to ya as we progress with the training. Now, tell me everything you know about the Fire release technique. It's strengths and weakness. It's interaction with other elements. It's nature. Prominent users. Like everything. and I don't want half assessed answers Resucocky.

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fine fine best. z.z

Katon is one of the five basic elements used in the narutoverse. it is performed by moulding heated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it through our mouths by breathing it out from our lungs. You can also use koton in different ways like for gun powder, explosive tags and even through chakra flow into a weapon. It is mostly affiliated with the tiger hand seal and consists of mid-long range attacks. also it is commonly used by the uchiha clan.

Katon is strong against Fuuton because air feeds the flames which makes it bigger and stronger. Katon is Weak against Suiton because it puts out fire. and some combinations would be that katon can be used in the conjunction with raiton, katon techs can be used to alter weather conditions which in turn allows you to use more powerful raiton techs. Also Katon can be used with fuuton to overcome even Suiton techs.

Some KG's of katon would be: Boil release, Scorch release and lava release. KT would be Dust release. Known users would be Itachi, Sasuke, madara and obito uchiha oh and roshi.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty good. I will just add a few more. Take a good read.

You must be registered for see images

Fire Release :

- What is Fire Release/ Fire element? Fire is one of Basic five element of Naruto verse. Fire is often complemented with Destruction and power like the Lightning element. Ninjutsu techniques that are performed using Fire chakra are called as Fire release techniques. Fire means Destruction. One who has mastered the element can Destroy anything and everything! U_U. Fire release of one of the most powerful and pretty useful Element during the battles.

- Why is it special? Fire release is a powerful element of destruction. You can easily annihilate and burn down anything with the help of the majestic fire. Like the water release techniques, Fire release techniques have stream techniques and projectile techniques. Now taking the stream related fire release techniques, Fire stream are produced from the user's body. The user will have complete control over these stream related fire techniques. This property makes the Stream type of fire release techniques very useful in battle but it as also disadvantageous too since you wont be able to perform any techniques while maintaining the fire stream. While the Projectile is the complete opposite of it. Once it is released as projectiles from the user and directed towards an opponent, the user will have no control over the techniques. However Fire release projectile technique can bring in an element of surprise along with them like Exploding on contact or bursting into a maelstrom of fire which will be very deadly to the opponent and very useful to you.

- What are its weakness? What will you do to put off a Fire? Simple pour water over it. Exactly, Water puts off fire which makes fire very weak to water release techniques. However the interaction between the fire and water release techniques gives something pretty interesting. Fire on contact with water heats it and forms steam. Now this can be used in variety of ways on of which is concealing themselves from the opponent. Fire is an awesome and deadly element is it is put to user perfectly.

- What are its strengths? What if Air is not present in this word? Will there be Fire? No. Air, the oxygen present in the air fuels fire. This is one of the main reason why Fire element is strong against wind element. Fire and wind combo is the only strong-weak combo that when used together can be very powerful. Fire when used on conjugation with a Wind release technique, Wind feeds the fire and the power and strength of fire is increased drastically. It's strength is increased to such a point that it will be able to evaporate even large water sources or water techniques.

- What about the interaction with other two? Fire is neutral to earth and lightning ( In some cases). The interaction between fire and Lightning is special. According to Naruto verse and in Our RP, Lightning can pass through fire since fire is not tangible in most of the cases. So, If a A ranked non-tangible fire stream technique is used by your opponent and you use a A ranked Lightning technique, The lightning technique instead of cancelling the fire will simply pass through it. This particular characteristic is what makes the Fire and lightning a stealthy combo. Fire release techniques can also be used in combo with Earth release techniques and its variants to make a lava like superheated earth out of it.

- What do these Strength and Weakness actually mean in a battle? These stuffs play an important Role in our Battle RP when it comes to elemental interactions which we will see later! :)

- What are the KGs and KTs that comprises Fire as one of the Element?
Boil - Water + Fire.
Lava - Earth + Fire.
Scorch - Fire + Wind.
Dust - Earth + Fire + Wind.​

Any question before we proceed?

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty good. I will just add a few more. Take a good read.

You must be registered for see images

Fire Release :

- What is Fire Release/ Fire element? Fire is one of Basic five element of Naruto verse. Fire is often complemented with Destruction and power like the Lightning element. Ninjutsu techniques that are performed using Fire chakra are called as Fire release techniques. Fire means Destruction. One who has mastered the element can Destroy anything and everything! U_U. Fire release of one of the most powerful and pretty useful Element during the battles.

- Why is it special? Fire release is a powerful element of destruction. You can easily annihilate and burn down anything with the help of the majestic fire. Like the water release techniques, Fire release techniques have stream techniques and projectile techniques. Now taking the stream related fire release techniques, Fire stream are produced from the user's body. The user will have complete control over these stream related fire techniques. This property makes the Stream type of fire release techniques very useful in battle but it as also disadvantageous too since you wont be able to perform any techniques while maintaining the fire stream. While the Projectile is the complete opposite of it. Once it is released as projectiles from the user and directed towards an opponent, the user will have no control over the techniques. However Fire release projectile technique can bring in an element of surprise along with them like Exploding on contact or bursting into a maelstrom of fire which will be very deadly to the opponent and very useful to you.

- What are its weakness? What will you do to put off a Fire? Simple pour water over it. Exactly, Water puts off fire which makes fire very weak to water release techniques. However the interaction between the fire and water release techniques gives something pretty interesting. Fire on contact with water heats it and forms steam. Now this can be used in variety of ways on of which is concealing themselves from the opponent. Fire is an awesome and deadly element is it is put to user perfectly.

- What are its strengths? What if Air is not present in this word? Will there be Fire? No. Air, the oxygen present in the air fuels fire. This is one of the main reason why Fire element is strong against wind element. Fire and wind combo is the only strong-weak combo that when used together can be very powerful. Fire when used on conjugation with a Wind release technique, Wind feeds the fire and the power and strength of fire is increased drastically. It's strength is increased to such a point that it will be able to evaporate even large water sources or water techniques.

- What about the interaction with other two? Fire is neutral to earth and lightning ( In some cases). The interaction between fire and Lightning is special. According to Naruto verse and in Our RP, Lightning can pass through fire since fire is not tangible in most of the cases. So, If a A ranked non-tangible fire stream technique is used by your opponent and you use a A ranked Lightning technique, The lightning technique instead of cancelling the fire will simply pass through it. This particular characteristic is what makes the Fire and lightning a stealthy combo. Fire release techniques can also be used in combo with Earth release techniques and its variants to make a lava like superheated earth out of it.

- What do these Strength and Weakness actually mean in a battle? These stuffs play an important Role in our Battle RP when it comes to elemental interactions which we will see later! :)

- What are the KGs and KTs that comprises Fire as one of the Element?
Boil - Water + Fire.
Lava - Earth + Fire.
Scorch - Fire + Wind.
Dust - Earth + Fire + Wind.​

Any question before we proceed?
nope none that i can think of at the moment. so let's goooo!!!!

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good! :D

Now. Inhale your Fire chakra and shoot small balls of fire towards my clone over there! Pretty simple. Give it a try.

*Creates a clone*

"Go!Go!Go!"

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i began to focus my chakra throughout my body and then gather it towards my stomach and changing it to raw katon chakra using nature transformation. i then took a deep breathe while inhaling my katon chakra through my lungs and i then shoot out out a couple of fire balls towards senpai's clones. burning them down.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good!. :D

Now, take out few shurikens from yer pouch and infuse it with fire chakra!. Throw that shuriken at your opponent and with a mental command ignite that shuriken anytime you want!. Pretty basic yet nice technique! :)

*Creates a clone*

"You know what to do! U_U"

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good!. :D

Now, take out few shurikens from yer pouch and infuse it with fire chakra!. Throw that shuriken at your opponent and with a mental command ignite that shuriken anytime you want!. Pretty basic yet nice technique! :)

*Creates a clone*

"You know what to do! U_U"
next i then took 3 shurikens from my pouch and infuse it with my fire chakra. i then throw the shurikens at my opponent targeting his forehead, neck and chest. As soon as the shurikens came in contact with my opponent i then (by using my mental command) ignite the shurikens which then blow off in the spots that it hit the opponent, killing him on the spot. bwahahahaha "look at that explosion zarbon, it's so magnificent" *frieza's voice*

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now, Spew a small fire ball at my clone. As you do that, sprint towards my clone and release smalls streams of fire from either of your limbs as you are about to hit my Clone. After doing that, Kick my clone in the stomach and send it airborne. Once it is airborne, Do a sequence of Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger hand seals and release flammable gas towards the location of my half burnt, weakened, clone. Take out your cigar lighter and ignite the gas which you release to completely obliterate my clone and burn it to crisp making him poof off.

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, Spew a small fire ball at my clone. As you do that, sprint towards my clone and release smalls streams of fire from either of your limbs as you are about to hit my Clone. After doing that, Kick my clone in the stomach and send it airborne. Once it is airborne, Do a sequence of Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger hand seals and release flammable gas towards the location of my half burnt, weakened, clone. Take out your cigar lighter and ignite the gas which you release to completely obliterate my clone and burn it to crisp making him poof off.
I began to gather chakra through out my stomach, as i gathered enough i then transform it into raw katon chakra using nature manipulation. I then continue molding my chakra as I take a deep breath, after that I release my Katon chakra from my mouth by breathing it out in the form of a small fire ball towards senpai's clone. As i send the small fire ball toward his clone i then began sprinting towards him and perform the same procedures as before, this time i then release small stream of fire from my mouth which would hit the clone. As i approach the clone i then kick it into it's stomach and send it airborne. once it is airborne, i then perform the Snake-> Ram-> Monkey-> Tiger hand seals and then start gathering chakra in my stomach I then use nature transformation to turn my chakra into raw Katon chakra, I continue molding my chakra and then suddenly release it from my mouth onto senpais half burnt, weakened clone, but in a form of gas which was highly flammable. with that being done i took out my cigar lighter and ignite the gas which i then release to completely obliterate the clone and burn it to crisp and making it poof off.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good you have learnt these techniques. Any doubts in them?

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good you have learnt these techniques. Any doubts in them?

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.
nope i'm good fam.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Good. Good.

Now, gather up your fire chakra and create a small short stream of flame towards your target in order to burn down it. The target will collapse due to the immense heat of the technique. No hand seals, Mid range pretty much the most versatile C rank technique. Though it would be less effective when used directly, I would personally use it in combo with Taijutsu moves in CQC. by that way it will be difficult for the opponents to counter the technique.

*Creates a clone and sends it to attack you*

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As former senpai's clone comes running towards me, ready to attack. I quickly gather up chakra and then change it into katon chakra using nature manipulation, i then create a small short stream of flames towards senpai's clone which eventually burns him and causes him to collapse in the end.

Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals