chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know the general main goal of the Rev's, to take down the WG - Marines and Celestial Dragons both. But how do you think they plan to go about it?

Do you think their play is to reveal the truth and let the people revolt? To find an or all of the ancient weapons and literally destroy them? To try and find OP and use it in someway to take down the CD's?

Do you think they plan to leave a open seat of power if they succeed or provide a new ruler/ruling group?

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the main vision of the Revs is to provide the people with knowledge and power - That's the key to any successful revolution.

1. Knowledge - As you say above - Reveal the truth to the world and open their eyes.
2. Power - Provide the people with the means to fight for themselves and topple the corrupt system.

If they just barge in and try to change everything themselves, I don't think the populace will be as willing to accept that change - as it just seems to be another thing forced on them. The change has to come from the people themselves - their own decision.

I think the fact that they have a character like Belo Betty further enforces that point - as her DF power is literally designed to provide the people with more strength. So they will fight of course when the time comes, but in a supporting role - supporting the people, and of course the SH's + everyone else when the time comes to make a decision.

As for HOW they do it... Difficult to say! They need to reveal the secrets of the 100-year void and the ancient kingdom, with irrefutable proof, but how do they do that? Sure, Robin can read the Poneglyphs, but just bc she says she read something, doesn't mean people are going to believe her, if they can't also read it! Maybe something hidden in Mariejois will help? I'm sure that giant Straw Hat isn't the only thing being kept hidden, so perhaps there is something else they can use, and perhaps they are already stealing it right now during the Reverie?

I don't think the Revs will choose the new leader. I think they will ultimately let the new reformed world make that decision themselves and take a back seat once the Revolution has succeeded, but they will perhaps always be there in the shadows even post-story - keeping an eye on things just in case.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the main vision of the Revs is to provide the people with knowledge and power - That's the key to any successful revolution.

1. Knowledge - As you say above - Reveal the truth to the world and open their eyes.
2. Power - Provide the people with the means to fight for themselves and topple the corrupt system.

If they just barge in and try to change everything themselves, I don't think the populace will be as willing to accept that change - as it just seems to be another thing forced on them. The change has to come from the people themselves - their own decision.

I think the fact that they have a character like Belo Betty further enforces that point - as her DF power is literally designed to provide the people with more strength. So they will fight of course when the time comes, but in a supporting role - supporting the people, and of course the SH's + everyone else when the time comes to make a decision.

As for HOW they do it... Difficult to say! They need to reveal the secrets of the 100-year void and the ancient kingdom, with irrefutable proof, but how do they do that? Sure, Robin can read the Poneglyphs, but just bc she says she read something, doesn't mean people are going to believe her, if they can't also read it! Maybe something hidden in Mariejois will help? I'm sure that giant Straw Hat isn't the only thing being kept hidden, so perhaps there is something else they can use, and perhaps they are already stealing it right now during the Reverie?

I don't think the Revs will choose the new leader. I think they will ultimately let the new reformed world make that decision themselves and take a back seat once the Revolution has succeeded, but they will perhaps always be there in the shadows even post-story - keeping an eye on things just in case.
I was thinking they wanted to shed light on the void century info too but that made me think of people's theory that One Piece will reveal that truth when found yet the Revs don't seem to be chasing it so I feel like that would mean one of two things. Either the Revs aren't looking to reveal the truth since they aren't hunting for OP or OP doesn't contain the truth about the Void Century.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Really enjoyed reading your thoughts and I agree to some respects.
Although, how they would go about changing citizens/kings viewpoint about the World Govt...
- 100% they will need to reveal what the ponyglphs share
- steal/disclose something hidden in marijoes
- I think the name of the ancient kingdom is gonna be massive clue on finding out the void century, so if the revs reveal that and make a connection to the atrocities committed by the original 20 kings against the ancient kingdom that would perhaps help in a revolt? I mean being apart of a country protected by the marines only to provide the celestial dragons an offering....isn't the ideal type of situation.
A new world government who don't report to celestial dragons and marines can mobilise anywhere anytime, that is the endgoal I reckon, no more getting rid of poor people aka 'trash by burning them'.

- Finally, Im gonna throw it out there. It sounds a bit childish but hahah what if they took a picture with Sabos camera of IM-sama and made Big News Morgan print and deliver it to the world. Not only would that reveal that the 20kings are equal thing is bs it would possibly again result in a revolt.

bear with me, its 3am...im just saying whatevers on my mind

Reactions: Noizecreep

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking they wanted to shed light on the void century info too but that made me think of people's theory that One Piece will reveal that truth when found yet the Revs don't seem to be chasing it so I feel like that would mean one of two things. Either the Revs aren't looking to reveal the truth since they aren't hunting for OP or OP doesn't contain the truth about the Void Century.
Yeah that's true that they don't seem to be chasing the One Piece... I would lean more towards the theory that perhaps it doesn't provide enough truth about the Void Century, or perhaps the One Piece is some sort of device that allows the world to re-connect again (both literally and metaphorically - a theory that has been suggested many times before). However there is no point in activating the One Piece until the world actually desires that. So the goal of the Revs would be to change the people's hearts and minds so that they desire to be a connected people again first. So perhaps everything will line up so that the One Piece doesn't get found/used until all of that has happened, i.e. this huge war being hyped up and the fall of the WG.

Maybe... Lol - this is all just a wild guess at this point :)

Really enjoyed reading your thoughts and I agree to some respects.
Although, how they would go about changing citizens/kings viewpoint about the World Govt...
- 100% they will need to reveal what the ponyglphs share
- steal/disclose something hidden in marijoes
- I think the name of the ancient kingdom is gonna be massive clue on finding out the void century, so if the revs reveal that and make a connection to the atrocities committed by the original 20 kings against the ancient kingdom that would perhaps help in a revolt? I mean being apart of a country protected by the marines only to provide the celestial dragons an offering....isn't the ideal type of situation.
A new world government who don't report to celestial dragons and marines can mobilise anywhere anytime, that is the endgoal I reckon, no more getting rid of poor people aka 'trash by burning them'.

- Finally, Im gonna throw it out there. It sounds a bit childish but hahah what if they took a picture with Sabos camera of IM-sama and made Big News Morgan print and deliver it to the world. Not only would that reveal that the 20kings are equal thing is bs it would possibly again result in a revolt.

bear with me, its 3am...im just saying whatevers on my mind
Thanks dude - and yeah agree that a World Government not subjected to the corrupt ideals of the elite is definitely the way to end this - I definitely feel that the people/kings have to choose that for themselves though. The Revs + the SH's will plant the seeds for this through their actions and their words in the final war.

Haha - YES to Big News Morgans on the assist! But I doubt he would help of his own choosing. He is also connected to the Underworld I think right? So I think he lives quite a comfortable life at the moment, they will probably have to create a situation where his hand is forced / his life is on the line. But yeah, I definitely think he is gonna have a larger part to play in the future, without a doubt, just don't know quite how he will fit in at this point.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah that's true that they don't seem to be chasing the One Piece... I would lean more towards the theory that perhaps it doesn't provide enough truth about the Void Century, or perhaps the One Piece is some sort of device that allows the world to re-connect again (both literally and metaphorically - a theory that has been suggested many times before). However there is no point in activating the One Piece until the world actually desires that. So the goal of the Revs would be to change the people's hearts and minds so that they desire to be a connected people again first. So perhaps everything will line up so that the One Piece doesn't get found/used until all of that has happened, i.e. this huge war being hyped up and the fall of the WG.

Maybe... Lol - this is all just a wild guess at this point :)

Thanks dude - and yeah agree that a World Government not subjected to the corrupt ideals of the elite is definitely the way to end this - I definitely feel that the people/kings have to choose that for themselves though. The Revs + the SH's will plant the seeds for this through their actions and their words in the final war.

Haha - YES to Big News Morgans on the assist! But I doubt he would help of his own choosing. He is also connected to the Underworld I think right? So I think he lives quite a comfortable life at the moment, they will probably have to create a situation where his hand is forced / his life is on the line. But yeah, I definitely think he is gonna have a larger part to play in the future, without a doubt, just don't know quite how he will fit in at this point.
He sure is how else would he have a close relationship with stussy, a member of Cipher pol aigeis zero and leader of the pleasure district.

Reactions: Noizecreep