LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shouldn’t it be a way to reverse summon naruto, if they could get kabuto or orochimaru to revive the Hokage’s to show them the reverse summon they did to bring the group back after defeating kaguya?? The way minato was talking one would think that you can’t still train after your dead, or maybe it was just him because he was sealed.

Reactions: Animegoin

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought about that for awhile an came to 1 of 3 conclusions.. They totally forgot about the technique. (new writers) Maybe you have to be on E-arth for it to work properly. Or it doesn't work on those who have been sealed off.
It's either a easy cop out, a reasonable explanation as to why they didn't attempt it, or they knew it wouldn't work if Naruto is sealed imo.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen just left the pot sitting there in that dimension so a reverse summoning won’t be necessary. Technically all someone should have to do is retrieve that, open it and dump Naruto out and he should return to normal size.

It doesn’t seem to be a ninja tool like those Hagoromo created so perhaps no actual sealing jutsu was used, it’s just rods restricting and draining him.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro the chapter just ended with Naruto getting sealed as the conclusion so we still doesn't yet what kind of resolution would the people on earth take to save Naruto
I know just was asking because I just got that feeling they will not try that, and just wanted to know what people thought about it and do y’all think it’s possible
Post automatically merged:

Jigen just left the pot sitting there in that dimension so a reverse summoning won’t be necessary. Technically all someone should have to do is retrieve that, open it and dump Naruto out and he should return to normal size.

It doesn’t seem to be a ninja tool like those Hagoromo created so perhaps no actual sealing jutsu was used, it’s just rods restricting and draining him.
Do you think sasuke still will be able to locate his chakra while in the pot? I noticed that the arm fell off kawaki so his chakra my be sealed up completely, but it was sealed up completely when they first got there too so that threw me off.

Sorry had to go check and it actually doesn’t look like it’s closed when sasuke shows up of when they’re on the rods

I don’t get the rod part if he still on them lol, he got out of them when jigen came to his house but stuck now
Post automatically merged:

Reverse summoning shouldn't work between seperate dimensions.
I said the same reverse summon they did to bring the group back from kaguya dimension

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think sasuke still will be able to locate his chakra while in the pot? I noticed that the arm fell off kawaki so his chakra my be sealed up completely, but it was sealed up completely when they first got there too so that threw me off.

Sorry had to go check and it actually doesn’t look like it’s closed when sasuke shows up of when they’re on the rods

I don’t get the rod part if he still on them lol, he got out of them when jigen came to his house but stuck now
Maybe, if I’m remembering correctly Kurama was able to feel his chakra inside of the Ninja Tool that the Gold and Silver brothers were sealed inside in the war arc. The problem is whether the chakra rods are still draining Naruto or chakra, if they are then idk if Sasuke will be able to feel his faint chakra presence.

And yeah, Naruto’s a lot weaker now due to the beating he took and the chakra he’d wasted compared to when Jigen first stuck those rods in him back at the house.

Reactions: LightSo6p