Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Esterosa has full counter like Meliodas. Meliodas was taking pure damage on purpose against the Commandments and Hendrickson to use "Revenge Counter", what if Esterosa has it also and will be able to use it next chapter?

I don't think it makes sense for story purposes for him to die because Meliodas needs to get his revenge against him in a rematch.

StevenGamer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meliodas took magical attacks to charge his magic-reflecting full counter. Estarossa has a full counter to repel physical attacks, so a magical attack would not be charging that.

Also, if he were to use a "Revenge" Counter, it could break his own commandment and render him powerless.

Last edited:

God Of NarutoBase

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NOPE,Estarossa has too power down first and if he had revenge counter it would be powered by physical attacks not magic. estarossa is gone bro,just deal with it and PRAISE THE SUN!!!

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOPE,Estarossa has too power down first and if he had revenge counter it would be powered by physical attacks not magic. estarossa is gone bro,just deal with it and PRAISE THE SUN!!!
Hmm could he do that without breaking his commandment?
As long as there is no hatred yes probably but I think maybe it won't be the same exact version of revenge counter. Maybe it can be activated in a different way.

It's good if he dies but I'm pretty sure he will come back or is still alive. Why? Because we are going into a war and we need enemies. Arthor is finding his powers,Meliodas is coming back, Gilthunder's father has returned, we found out how OP Escanor is. The 10 commandments need their leader Estarossa, remember they would have been wiped out by Meliodas if it wasn't for him.

What would be the advantage of having him die? Nothing much, the whole purpose of this fight was to show Escanor's beast mode which we just saw so if the goal has been achieved there is no need for him to die. What do you think?

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as there is no hatred yes probably but I think maybe it won't be the same exact version of revenge counter. Maybe it can be activated in a different way.

It's good if he dies but I'm pretty sure he will come back or is still alive. Why? Because we are going into a war and we need enemies. Arthor is finding his powers,Meliodas is coming back, Gilthunder's father has returned, we found out how OP Escanor is. The 10 commandments need their leader Estarossa, remember they would have been wiped out by Meliodas if it wasn't for him.

What would be the advantage of having him die? Nothing much, the whole purpose of this fight was to show Escanor's beast mode which we just saw so if the goal has been achieved there is no need for him to die. What do you think?
Isn't the leader gowther? Also Mel's dad seems to be a villain of sorts.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah he is but currently the leader is Estarossa until he comes back. I really detest Gowther as a character some little emo lesbian looking kid who has emotional issues.
Well gowther is a doll or puppet so his actual form may be different

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't be too sure of that, Meliodas only took 3 magic attacks when he was fighting against the Commandments, which wasn't nearly enough to kill him. I'm pretty sure that the physical attacks that he endured also added to the revenge counter.

Yeah he is but currently the leader is Estarossa until he comes back. I really detest Gowther as a character some little emo lesbian looking kid who has emotional issues.
When was it ever mentioned that Gowther was the leader?
And if you ask me, it seems like Zeldris is the leader, not Estarossa.
Once Fraudrin dies (if he dies) there's a chance that Gowther will get his emotions and memories back again, would be nice to see what he used to be like.
Isn't the leader gowther? Also Mel's dad seems to be a villain of sorts.
I don't believe Mel's dad was ever mentioned in the manga but if he had 3 elite demon sons, he probably was a bad guy.

Last edited: