Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Gyojin are a clan of people with a special muco protein allowing them special abilities. Abilities such as being able to be immune to C rank and below water, using B rank and below water with no water source, and being able to use Gyojin Karate. In addition to all that, Gyojin have a natural insulation in their bodies, so they are resistant to electricity and lightning. They get passive boosts in strength and speed.

Gyojin clan to me, is a community of people devoted to the pursuit of furthering the clan, and making it one of the greats.

Ability I would like to see more developed and expanded upon is the Sea King contract signing, possibly submitting a set of customs about it. I'd also like to see a revamp of Gyojin Karate, into a more CFSish style, which I believe would be better suited to it. I'd also like to suggest an expansion on the general passives. For instance C rank and below water immunity seems fairly useless imo. B or A rank would be much better.
I also believe it would be better if Gyojin could use ALL water jutsu without a water source.
Water sensing needs to be expanded on, and we could possibly make a technique for it.

Just one question.
Would it be possible to manipulate the water within a human body, and other organisms, including our own bodies?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Gay was the word i was looking for.

(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

Analyse it, drawbacks, benefits, usages, and I want a 12 verse song of how my reply is substandard.