[Respective Village Tier List]

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, being above someone doesn't mean that you can defeat them. This list takes into account everything; durability, speed, reflexes, destructive potential, hype, support skills etc. The characters in the list appear as they were at the end of the war. If they were dead then they appear as they were right before death (as far as abilities and powers).

Kumogakure
Bee
Sandaime Raikage
Yondaime Raikage
Yugito
Darui/Dodai
Toroi
Omoi
C

Kirigakure
Kisame The Bijuu Slaying God Of Destruction
Yagura
Utakata
Gangetsu
Mei
Suigestu
Haku
Zabuza
Chojuro
Ao

*most of the SSM lack feats/only have filler feats so they aren't included. Would be 90% straw grasping and scaling anyways*

Sunagakure
Gaara
Rasa
Sasori
3rd Kazekage
Chiyo
Temari
Kankuro
Pakura
Baki

Kumogakure
Onoki
Muu
Deidara
Roshi
Han (??)
Kitsuchi
Kurotsuchi
Gari
Akatsuchi

I've never attempted a tier list so I started very small, I'm probably not very good at this. If I forgot anyone then add them. Who needs to go where, and for what reason? Discuss.

Reactions: Warlocks

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, and yes. I mean some of the characters in the same tier can beat people above them but this is merely general relative power.
then shouldn't 3rd kazekage and Sasori be above gaara's dad.

Why is Yugito below the 4th raikage

I think Kitsuchi should be above Han based on feats unless you mean edo han

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would put Sasori above Rasa. There is not much to show as to why he should be above Sasori who overall is a more skilled shinobi

Darui should be above Dodai

I think Zabuza's placement could possible be higher

Good list overall. Its pretty hard to place the Jins.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, being above someone doesn't mean that you can defeat them. This list takes into account everything; durability, speed, reflexes, destructive potential, hype, support skills etc. The characters in the list appear as they were at the end of the war. If they were dead then they appear as they were right before death (as far as abilities and powers).

Kumogakure
Bee
Sandaime Raikage
Yondaime Raikage
Yugito
Darui/Dodai
Toroi
Omoi
C
I have no issues here. Agreed with all placements.

Kirigakure
Kisame The Bijuu Slaying God Of Destruction
Yagura
Utakata
Gangetsu
Mei
Suigestu
Haku
Zabuza
Chojuro
Ao
I'd personally place the Trollkage over an Utakata, who is an imperfect Jin with little to no feats or hype, but it's not a big deal either way. Besides that, I agree. Respect for the bold, haha.

Sunagakure
Gaara
Rasa
Sasori
3rd Kazekage
Chiyo
Temari
Kankuro
Pakura
Baki
Early in Gaara's reign as Kazekage, the 3rd Kazekage was stated to be the strongest Kazekage of them all. I think that warrants him to be either above Gaara or directly below him. Yes, Sasori defeated him, but it was most likely an ambush seeing as no one in the village had a clue as to how/why he disappeared. My personal Sunagakure ranking would be: Gaara, 3rd Kazekage, Rasa, Sasori, Temari, Chiyo/Kankuro, Pakura, Baki.

Kumogakure
Onoki
Muu
Deidara
Roshi
Han (??)
Kitsuchi
Kurotsuchi
Gari
Akatsuchi

I've never attempted a tier list so I started very small, I'm probably not very good at this. If I forgot anyone then add them. Who needs to go where, and for what reason? Discuss.
We don't know how strong Onoki was in his prime, but Muu should be placed above him. He is basically a more versatile version of Onoki, who stalemates with the Trollkage, who Onoki required the assistance of Gaara to defeat. Also, I'd personally put Kitsuchi above Han, who we don't know much about. Roshi was stated to give Kisame a hard time, so I don't have an issue with his placement. So I'd place like: Muu, Onoki, Deidara, Roshi, Kitsuchi, Han, Kurotsuchi/ Gari/Akatsuchi.

Good list though.

Last edited:

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then shouldn't 3rd kazekage and Sasori be above gaara's dad.
Actually, Sasori should probably be above Gaara's dad, but 3rd Kazekage I don't think so much. Not only is gold about 2x as dense as Iron, Rasa was able to suppress a fully rampaging Shukaku.

is Yugito below the 4th raikage
Ay (at full power) is comparable to a tailed-beast, and Yugito hasn't show much that would put her on his level. Hidan & Kakuzu didn't even appear to have a very hard time with her.

think Kitsuchi should be above Han based on feats unless you mean edo han
I took into account his edo feats (well mostly everyone on the list).

Apologies for not clarifying.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Sasori should probably be above Gaara's dad, but 3rd Kazekage I don't think so much. Not only is gold about 2x as dense as Iron, Rasa was able to suppress a fully rampaging Shukaku.

Ay (at full power) is comparable to a tailed-beast, and Yugito hasn't show much that would put her on his level. Hidan & Kakuzu didn't even appear to have a very hard time with her.

I took into account his edo feats (well mostly everyone on the list).

Apologies for not clarifying.
The 3rd kazekage was hyped to be the most powerful even when Gaara's dad reigned and died.