Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't wrap my head around this, I'm used to now that you can't get respect from people.

Cus even if you respect others, you can't expect people to respect you no matter what, cus if you get emotional for it they tell you that you lie or you are crazy and if you get violent you get exposed as a criminal.

So you can't expect people to respect you. Peolpe care more about having some moral highground than being cool.

People intervene in your life and mess around all they like cus if they think they are doing it out of a job or trying to help they don't need to respect you and put some distance.

So you just have to accept that people do not share your values.

HOWDAFUQEVER

I just encountered a situation where someone was offended and called that person a misogonist or some shit.

And the person actually caved in.

The person was like sorry if I made you mad, sorry if I offended you sorry sorry sorry.

HOW DAFUQ IS THIS POSSIBLE!?

How come people can be labelled morons but then in other scenarios those same people are completely in charge and are taken seriously?

HOW IS THAT FAIR!?

This is blowing my mind with anger.

Honestly, it's like if you grew up beaing punished by parents but then you see kids getting away with everything.