Respect

did I lose repect or gain it or stay the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:eek:

to tell u the truth Shodaime that suprised me I was expecting to lose respect from you........due to the fact ur the one I was sping on

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bishamonsama I thought u would put lost...........

But you think I did all of this because I all I wanted out of being an Uchiha is power.......and to be honest that is the furthest thing from the truth.

The main reason I made this account is because this is actually the first type of character I completely thought of Story and the person that helped with my elements was Tsukoshi he is the one that gave me the idea of Ice. But everything else was ALL me.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bishamonsama I thought u would put lost...........

But you think I did all of this because I all I wanted out of being an Uchiha is power.......and to be honest that is the furthest thing from the truth.

The main reason I made this account is because this is actually the first type of character I completely thought of Story and the person that helped with my elements was Tsukoshi he is the one that gave me the idea of Ice. But everything else was ALL me.
Lol IS there anything else for it to be "you", hehehe :D

It's not that I think you did it for power, that's beside the point. And I haven't lost respect for you, really. It's that I've lost trust in you :(

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see why u did but it was for my own personal reason Bishamon.

I didnt do this to lose trust in anyone I did it because I wasn't agreeing with Shodaime's tactics and thus the reason I have not logged on as Yamato057 (he got too overpowered for me):D