Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No idea how to resolve this myself, but always thinking what if 3rd Hokage came up with a solution??

I would like to know how it could have ended the other way, just for Itachi, (Shisui) and his clan to live. So sasuke won't be as traumatized and full of hatred as he is.

removing all the curse of hatred, Indra decendant, and maybe (danzo)? (the plot changed, sorry haha)

Any ideas?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That resolution will have to be, restoring the Uchiha back at their original headquarters, remember it was because of the accusation on the Uchiha of what happened 17 years ago that got them revolting against the Leaf, If Hiruzen restored their place, perhaps they would cease to revolt but remember, Black Zetsu, Obito and the Akatsuki would still be around, and Obito was in the Leaf once again to start trouble, he wanted exploit their hatred till Itachi found him and offered him revenge for The Uchihas betraying Madara years ago only not to destroy konoha and not to lay hands on Sasuke. so I believe Obito would either appear before the Uchiha claiming to be Madz and encourage a coup or he would team up with Danzo and cause them to revolt, another thing too, is Obito met Danzo at one time during that time.

You must be registered for see images

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously through a civilized method such as negotiation. If the Uchiha were planing a coup d'etat on the village, obviously they saw something in the system which didn't please them. The village already had intel on the Uchiha's actions, so a negotiation could potentially prevent such event. Also Danzo's influence on Hiruzen and the elders did not help achieve such negotiation which obviously led to the clan's downfall.

baul 24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never understood how did council and hiruzen tolerated Danzo. when all his methods are dark, selfish and against will of fire. Looked like orchestrated the massacre to get bunch of sharingan for Izanagi

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously through a civilized method such as negotiation. If the Uchiha were planing a coup d'etat on the village, obviously they saw something in the system which didn't please them. The village already had intel on the Uchiha's actions, so a negotiation could potentially prevent such event. Also Danzo's influence on Hiruzen and the elders did not help achieve such negotiation which obviously led to the clan's downfall.
Hiruzen's a weak leader

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That resolution will have to be, restoring the Uchiha back at their original headquarters, remember it was because of the accusation on the Uchiha of what happened 17 years ago that got them revolting against the Leaf, If Hiruzen restored their place, perhaps they would cease to revolt but remember, Black Zetsu, Obito and the Akatsuki would still be around, and Obito was in the Leaf once again to start trouble, he wanted exploit their hatred till Itachi found him and offered him revenge for The Uchihas betraying Madara years ago only not to destroy konoha and not to lay hands on Sasuke. so I believe Obito would either appear before the Uchiha claiming to be Madz and encourage a coup or he would team up with Danzo and cause them to revolt, another thing too, is Obito met Danzo at one time during that time.

You must be registered for see images

I agree with you! Danzo's playing the big part of this