[Question] Requirements for joining Amegakure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joten Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can someone please tell me exactly what the requirements are for joining Amegakure? Preferably someone who is already a member.

Thank you.

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper">Just to add, when I joined Ame, you could join without having a bio, as a villager. <br /> Just send a request, state whatever reasons you have and wait for Gobi (our kage) to either approve or decline it.<br /> <br /> There is a guide of how to join a village, step by step, in the &quot; <div class="messageHide messageHide--link"> You must be registered for see links </div>&quot; thread. (a thread you should check out anyway if you wish to start roleplaying.)</div>

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard they hate people who ask questions that can be answered searching trough the FAQ
I agree with Valen my sunagakure friend seems correct U_U
I will grant you this one, you're lucky

Make a biography and get it approved.
Thank you so much for your helpfull demeanor and your lovely spam posts. I will, however, ask you to avoid such behavior in the future as its against the rules. If a question is asked, either answer it in a useful correct way or simply don't post. f it has been answered correctly, don't post. It has been answered. Common sense is not something that hard to possess so I suggest when you find it, grab hold to it and don't let it go. Thank you! ^_^

Thanks to sublime for answering correctly though ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.