LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it seems alot of the republicans have an issue with an actor (bradley cooper) who famously known for portraying a deceased conservative man from the controversial movie "American Sniper" showing up at the 2016 Democratic National Convention. lol look I'm not into any party, there's good and bad sides to both but if one party can't separate reality from made up then perhaps that explains why billionaire TV star Trump is in the nomination to becoming president. :lmao:

anyway, they now plan to boycott from ever watching any future movies of his. perhaps U.S is officially trapped in infinite tsukuyomi lol then again, maybe it always has been. if you remember all the death threats and people who trash Jack Gleeson for protraying the charactere Joffrey Baratheon from game of thrones for believing that's how he actually was like when reality he's a very nice guy.

Last edited:

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fans being butt hurt over their favorite actor real life choices instead of pretending to be someone they are not is nothing new.
And I'm not surprised.
Also I heard this "outrage" was created by democrats (base on their Twitter account) acting like pissed of republicans so the media can run it .Though ,again, I won't be surprised if republicans who are picking up on this "news" are becoming upset.

Much like when democrats were upset that Angelina Jolie actor didn't "support" Obama even though she not a republican herself.

You must be registered for see images

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it seems alot of the republicans have an issue with an actor (bradley cooper) who famously known for portraying a deceased conservative man from the controversial movie "American Sniper" showing up at the 2016 Democratic National Convention. lol look I'm not into any party, there's good and bad sides to both but if one party can't separate reality from made up then perhaps that explains why billionaire TV star Trump is in the nomination to becoming president. :lmao:

anyway, they now plan to boycott from ever watching any future movies of his. perhaps U.S is officially trapped in infinite tsukuyomi lol then again, maybe it always has been. if you remember all the death threats and people who trash Jack Gleeson for protraying the charactere Joffrey Baratheon from game of thrones for believing that's how he actually was like when reality he's a very nice guy.

They probably wanted him there in ether case who cares

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And in my opinion ms clinton is no better then trump if any one else had top secret files they wouldnt be walking free they would be locked in gauntanimo bay
trump "allegedly" said he doesn't understand why america can't use nukes :lmao:
Fans being butt hurt over their favorite actor real life choices instead of pretending to be someone they are not is nothing new.
And I'm not surprised.
Also I heard this "outrage" was created by democrats (base on their Twitter account) acting like pissed of republicans so the media can run it .Though ,again, I won't be surprised if republicans who are picking up on this "news" are becoming upset.

Much like when democrats were upset that Angelina Jolie actor didn't "support" Obama even though she not a republican herself.

You must be registered for see images
wouldn't be shocked if that is the case. these parties literally has become a circus show. lmao

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
trump "allegedly" said he doesn't understand why america can't use nukes :lmao:

wouldn't be shocked if that is the case. these parties literally has become a circus show. lmao
I watched that speech he said something completely different he said he would only use nukes if needed and that was because someone actually asked him so in terms of that he was baited