SO6P Hinata

Kin
18💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi again! :ira::ira::ira:

I just saw trollamoto's reply to my thread. Let me just make a few things clear!

How dare you disagree with my thread :mad: and then you brought Madara up when he was irrelevant to the discussion. First of all, Byakugan>Sharingan. Your fave got instantly solo'd by a byakugan user. He was a fodder who needed Hashirama and Kaguya's powers to pose a threat.

Senju/Uzumaki + Hyuuga will always solo Uchiha! Foddara included. Kaguya did semen retention for thousands of years, a feat Madara could never achieve, even after he swallowed Hashirama's.

We could have been allies if you didn't make the foolish choice to call me out.

Thx and byakugan solos! :ira::ira::ira::ira:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaguya had a sharingan too it is unclear what came first.
Madara beat Hashirama in the end, battlewise.
Senju was stronger than Uchiha but their name has disappeared.
Uzumaki wasn't mentioned as rivals to Uchiha.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First lets make some things clear :

1. Hinata is a wh#re
2. Your mother is a wh#re
3. You are a dumb wh#re
4. Your daughter will be wh#re

Now enough with facts so let me explain you other things.

A) Minamoto threads will always be more badass and interesting than yours.
B) Madara is relevant in every discussion , he is cause for all events that happen in Naruto manga , starting form founding the village , controlling Obito, Kyuuni attack on village, forming of Akatsuki, causing 4 shinobi war and introducing Kaguya . ALL of this happen because of Madara and his genious mind .
Post automatically merged:

I have no respekt for you brate. gtfo of my forum
Ućuti majmune

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Hinata is a wh#re
3. You are a dumb wh#re

B) Madara is relevant in every discussion , he is cause for all events that happen in Naruto manga , starting form founding the village , controlling Obito, Kyuuni attack on village, forming of Akatsuki, causing 4 shinobi war and introducing Kaguya . ALL of this happen because of Madara and his genious mind .

Ućuti majmune
u should telled him jebem tu familiju brate.... he ask me for money on pm.....unknownjim is very dangerous!!

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Hinata is a wh#re
3. You are a dumb wh#re

Ućuti majmune
First) Minamoto is wrong in a lot of his threads and some of the arguments that he makes is so riddiculous that it is funny. Even after people debunk him he still goes on and tryes to argue about something that is so riddiculous its unbelievable (Sorry if you see this Minamoto).

Second) Madara is only relevant in the threads that are about him or atleast has something to do with him, thats just common sense. And you are wrong in some of the arguments you are talking about here. He did attack the village, yes, but whos fault was it did the Kurama and all the other tailed beasts got split into 9 beasts? Kaguya. And the only reason he was so strong in that attack was because of Kurama. He actually didnt control Obito, he just did so Obito couldnt betray him and if i should remind you, who was it that manipulated Madara into doing a lot of things in the series? Black Zetsu. And who was it that manipulated Black Zetsu? Kaguya. So it was Kaguya.. Again. Attack on village? Madara didnt have anything with the second attack at all. It was Obito that 1 waited until Naruto's mom was weak and the seal that was holding Kurama inside her was weak and 2 when it was the right moment he obtained the Kurama and 3 controlled it with his Sharingan. Madara had nothing with forming the Akatsuki :ROFLMAO: Again that was Obito and he also manipulated pain into getting all the tailed beasts. Causing 4 ninja wars? Sounds likely. Idk. He was the strongest Uchiha member at the time so of course if someone did it then it would probably be him.. He was also evil. And introducing Kaguya? Again it was Black Zetsu that manipulated Madara into doing it so no it wasnt him that did that.

Good try tho (y)
:lmao:

Hi again! :ira::ira::ira:

I just saw trollamoto's reply to my thread. Let me just make a few things clear!

How dare you disagree with my thread :mad: and then you brought Madara up when he was irrelevant to the discussion. First of all, Byakugan>Sharingan. Your fave got instantly solo'd by a byakugan user. He was a fodder who needed Hashirama and Kaguya's powers to pose a threat.

Senju/Uzumaki + Hyuuga will always solo Uchiha! Foddara included. Kaguya did semen retention for thousands of years, a feat Madara could never achieve, even after he swallowed Hashirama's.

We could have been allies if you didn't make the foolish choice to call me out.

Thx and byakugan solos! :ira::ira::ira::ira:
The Byakugan is nothing compared to the Sharingan. :ROFLMAO::lmao:

All i can say is nice fanfic. (y)

Keep dreaming bud. You will wake up some day. :ROFLMAO:(y):lmao:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First) Minamoto is wrong in a lot of his threads and some of the arguments that he makes is so riddiculous that it is funny. Even after people debunk him he still goes on and tryes to argue about something that is so riddiculous its unbelievable (Sorry if you see this Minamoto).

Second) Madara is only relevant in the threads that are about him or atleast has something to do with him, thats just common sense. And you are wrong in some of the arguments you are talking about here. He did attack the village, yes, but whos fault was it did the Kurama and all the other tailed beasts got split into 9 beasts? Kaguya. And the only reason he was so strong in that attack was because of Kurama. He actually didnt control Obito, he just did so Obito couldnt betray him and if i should remind you, who was it that manipulated Madara into doing a lot of things in the series? Black Zetsu. And who was it that manipulated Black Zetsu? Kaguya. So it was Kaguya.. Again. Attack on village? Madara didnt have anything with the second attack at all. It was Obito that 1 waited until Naruto's mom was weak and the seal that was holding Kurama inside her was weak and 2 when it was the right moment he obtained the Kurama and 3 controlled it with his Sharingan. Madara had nothing with forming the Akatsuki :ROFLMAO: Again that was Obito and he also manipulated pain into getting all the tailed beasts. Causing 4 ninja wars? Sounds likely. Idk. He was the strongest Uchiha member at the time so of course if someone did it then it would probably be him.. He was also evil. And introducing Kaguya? Again it was Black Zetsu that manipulated Madara into doing it so no it wasnt him that did that.

Good try tho (y)
:lmao:

The Byakugan is nothing compared to the Sharingan. :ROFLMAO::lmao:

All i can say is nice fanfic. (y)

Keep dreaming bud. You will wake up some day. :ROFLMAO:(y):lmao:
1st-learn how to make difference between someone who got manipulated and someone who got betrayed...cmadara wasn't fooled by black zetsu but he was BETRAYED.....in manga it was clear how black zetsu feared madara and had to stab from behind like fodder cuz tis was teh only way to stop madara...befor dat kishimoto didn't know how to stop madara becuz he was so OP..

2nd- kaguya was controlled too...befor she ate teh holly fruit she used to be a kind woman...but after she ate teh holly fruit she changed a lot and become a cruell monster...hagoromo stated that something went wrong with his mom after she ate teh fruit..

3-during 9 tails attack Bobito was like 14 years.. that happened only one year after bobito got crushed by boulder...during that one years obito took some time to just recover..and still didn't get used to fighting with his weak body...and u telling me a naive fodder half crushed kid was able to controll kurama WITH JUST ONE ORDINARY SHARINGAN?????? u must be out of ur mind !!!!...

-rewatch manga + anime of kurama attack incident...when tobi spoke to minato...IT DIDN'T SOUND LIKE BOBITO TALKING AT ALL!!!....but if u watch that small memory of bobito's flashback in chapter 607 he was still nice kid throwing flowers on rin's grave...means obito saw rin's grave but tobidara then took full controll of him and fought minato...

-u think minato was dumb to guess that tobi could only be madara??..

-in teh end i dont blame u for being a fooled victim of kishimoto's bobito illusion..becuz u r like a baby toddler who does something bad...he can't be blamed becuz he is a still a baby toddler...

-and u can(or can't) laught as much as u want at my tobidra theory...but keep in mind well that everthing will backfire at u when tobidara gets revealed cuz i'll have teh last laught...

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st-learn how to make difference between someone who got manipulated and someone who got betrayed...cmadara wasn't fooled by black zetsu but he was BETRAYED.....in manga it was clear how black zetsu feared madara and had to stab from behind like fodder cuz tis was teh only way to stop madara...befor dat kishimoto didn't know how to stop madara becuz he was so OP..

2nd- kaguya was controlled too...befor she ate teh holly fruit she used to be a kind woman...but after she ate teh holly fruit she changed a lot and become a cruell monster...hagoromo stated that something went wrong with his mom after she ate teh fruit..

3-during 9 tails attack Bobito was like 14 years.. that happened only one year after bobito got crushed by boulder...during that one years obito took some time to just recover..and still didn't get used to fighting with his weak body...and u telling me a naive fodder half crushed kid was able to controll kurama WITH JUST ONE ORDINARY SHARINGAN?????? u must be out of ur mind !!!!...

-rewatch manga + anime of kurama attack incident...when tobi spoke to minato...IT DIDN'T SOUND LIKE BOBITO TALKING AT ALL!!!....but if u watch that small memory of bobito's flashback in chapter 607 he was still nice kid throwing flowers on rin's grave...means obito saw rin's grave but tobidara then took full controll of him and fought minato...

-u think minato was dumb to guess that tobi could only be madara??..

-in teh end i dont blame u for being a fooled victim of kishimoto's bobito illusion..becuz u r like a baby toddler who does something bad...he can't be blamed becuz he is a still a baby toddler...

-and u can(or can't) laught as much as u want at my tobidra theory...but keep in mind well that everthing will backfire at u when tobidara gets revealed cuz i'll have teh last laught...
A lot to cover here, but I will try to do my best. (y)

First ) Madara did get manipulated, first Black Zetsu changed the Uchiha tablet thing to get Madara into reviving Kaguya, second when the Zetsu started to appear from the statue, Madara thought it was because of the wood style and he also thought he made Zetsu and Black Zetsu. Third Black Zetsu stabbed Madara because it was the perfect time to do so. It was the perfect time to revive Kaguya and he had the perfect opportunity to do it.

Second ) Hagoromo wasn't even alive when she ate the fruit? I don't recall her eating the fruit a second time, so I don't know what you are talking about here.

Third ) It was totally possible for Obito to do such a thing. Obito wasn't strong enough to break the wall to get out of the cave that he was in with Madara, so his arm got destroyed and then Zetsu covered Obito's body and he was able to do it with one punch. Spiral Zetsu, also known as Tobi, gave Obito a sort of power boost and Obito just waited until the seal on Kushina was weak and basically took Kurama and controlled him with the Sharingan Genjutsu, which in fact is a strong Genjutsu strong enough to control trolled beasts and much more. It's pretty simple if you actually look at it.

Obito wanted to pay respect to his crush, so of course, he went to her grave and put flowers there and people say it's stupid that, that is the reason why he is a villain but it kinda makes perfect sense in my opinion.

Minato thought Obito was Madara because he controlled Kurama with his Sharingan and the only one we have seen do that before is with Madara.

The Tobidara theory is never gonna be a real thing mate, just give up already. It has been three years since the series ended mate. Madara is dead, Obito is dead and if the theory is real (which it is not) then Tobidara would be dead long ago.

I like to argue and discuss stuff with you mate and hopefully, we can discuss more stuff in the future. If you have anything to say about this post then go and do so cuz I will be waiting. (y)

:win:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot to cover here, but I will try to do my best. (y)

First ) Madara did get manipulated, first Black Zetsu changed the Uchiha tablet thing to get Madara into reviving Kaguya, second when the Zetsu started to appear from the statue, Madara thought it was because of the wood style and he also thought he made Zetsu and Black Zetsu. Third Black Zetsu stabbed Madara because it was the perfect time to do so. It was the perfect time to revive Kaguya and he had the perfect opportunity to do it.

Second ) Hagoromo wasn't even alive when she ate the fruit? I don't recall her eating the fruit a second time, so I don't know what you are talking about here.

Third ) It was totally possible for Obito to do such a thing. Obito wasn't strong enough to break the wall to get out of the cave that he was in with Madara, so his arm got destroyed and then Zetsu covered Obito's body and he was able to do it with one punch. Spiral Zetsu, also known as Tobi, gave Obito a sort of power boost and Obito just waited until the seal on Kushina was weak and basically took Kurama and controlled him with the Sharingan Genjutsu, which in fact is a strong Genjutsu strong enough to control trolled beasts and much more. It's pretty simple if you actually look at it.

Obito wanted to pay respect to his crush, so of course, he went to her grave and put flowers there and people say it's stupid that, that is the reason why he is a villain but it kinda makes perfect sense in my opinion.

Minato thought Obito was Madara because he controlled Kurama with his Sharingan and the only one we have seen do that before is with Madara.

The Tobidara theory is never gonna be a real thing mate, just give up already. It has been three years since the series ended mate. Madara is dead, Obito is dead and if the theory is real (which it is not) then Tobidara would be dead long ago.

I like to argue and discuss stuff with you mate and hopefully, we can discuss more stuff in the future. If you have anything to say about this post then go and do so cuz I will be waiting. (y)

:win:
-u r a naive reader of naroto manga so listen to me well :

when Madara read teh uchiha stone he knew somezthing was wrong about it becuz he knew its impossible for hagoromo (who was a a man of peace) to write about some evil rituall like mugen tsokoyomi...what madara ignored was that it was black zetsu who faked it....YET!! Madara was insipired by mlugen tsokoyomi and gave him a genius idea called "the dreamworld"...the dreamworld (read chapter 606) includes mugen tsukoyomi and it has 3 stages :

1: revive juubi and become its jinchuriki..

2: cast mugen tsukoyomi...

3: drag victims of mugen tsukoyomi inside madara's huge white empty dimension and achieve the dreamworld(read chap 606)...Teh dreamworld isn't just a place of genjutsued pipole..its madara's utopi and paradize he explained to tobirama...

-madara acheived only stage 1 and stage 2 but got stopped and betrayed by black zetsu befor he accomplish stage 3..

second :

You must be registered to see images

three : if Bobito was one who controlled kurama explain me why he didn't do that during 4 ninja war when his mask fell..and explain me why he looked so fodder compared to teh masked badass tobi..

and no minato thought tobi was madara becuz he was smart he knows that only madara can do these badass actions...he excluded every strong shinobi exept madara who was only one who could do these tings...and now u tellling me a 14 years naive half crushed kid was one who did these badass tobi actions....not to mention kisame saw tobi's face twice and awalys called him madara...go to sleep plzalt or talk to me with ur main...

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-u r a naive reader of naroto manga so listen to me well :

when Madara read teh uchiha stone he knew somezthing was wrong about it becuz he knew its impossible for hagoromo (who was a a man of peace) to write about some evil rituall like mugen tsokoyomi...what madara ignored was that it was black zetsu who faked it....YET!! Madara was insipired by mlugen tsokoyomi and gave him a genius idea called "the dreamworld"...the dreamworld (read chapter 606) includes mugen tsukoyomi and it has 3 stages :

1: revive juubi and become its jinchuriki..

2: cast mugen tsukoyomi...

3: drag victims of mugen tsukoyomi inside madara's huge white empty dimension and achieve the dreamworld(read chap 606)...Teh dreamworld isn't just a place of genjutsued pipole..its madara's utopi and paradize he explained to tobirama...

-madara acheived only stage 1 and stage 2 but got stopped and betrayed by black zetsu befor he accomplish stage 3..

second :

three : if Bobito was one who controlled kurama explain me why he didn't do that during 4 ninja war when his mask fell..and explain me why he looked so fodder compared to teh masked badass tobi..

and no minato thought tobi was madara becuz he was smart he knows that only madara can do these badass actions...he excluded every strong shinobi exept madara who was only one who could do these tings...and now u tellling me a 14 years naive half crushed kid was one who did these badass tobi actions....not to mention kisame saw tobi's face twice and awalys called him madara...go to sleep plzalt or talk to me with ur main...
Oh boy, let's go. (y)

First ) It is never stated that Madara thought something was wrong about the table. It even says on the tablet: "When someone who possesses the power of Saṃsāra approaches the moon, an eye will open that is reflected on the moon to grant the eternal dream." It is legit what Madara tried to do. Stop lying mate. You even said I should read a chapter where Madara got trolled by the Zetsus. Madara thought that White Zetsu and Black Zetsu were created by him. :ROFLMAO: Madara got used by Black Zetsu to start the Infinite Tsukuyomi and then used him to revive Kaguya, which was his plan for centuries.

Second ) Kaguya was sent to earth to take its chakra and turn it into fruits for her clan, but she changed and went don't to live on the planet instead. After her living there for a bit and almost getting killed by her husband, and her best friend dying. She used the god tree to eat the fruit and it was then she changed. If your husband and friends are trying to kill you and your best friend died, I am pretty sure you want to try to live. And even after she ate the fruit she got kids and raised them and lived years as a normal woman. Of course, until her sons find out about the god tree and what had happened in the past and what was going on about the tree, and also Hamura's crush being killed by the god tree. They, of course, tried to stop her.

Third ) If Madara was so strong then why didn't he control Kurama in the fourth ninja war? :ROFLMAO:(y) Obito couldn't control Kurama doing the fourth ninja war because he was inside of Naruto the whole fight and yes Naruto did use Kurama chakra mode and even made a big nine-tailed fox out of the chakra, but still, it was not Kurama in flesh and blood. Even if it was he couldn't do it. When Obito and Madara controlled Kurama, Kurama didn't have a Jinchuriki. Obito took Kurama out of Kushina and then she wasn't the Jinchuriki doing most of the attack, so he could control Kurama. And with Madara, we do not know if Kurama had a Jinchuriki at the time or if Madara did the same or not.

Minato called Obito for Madara because the only one that has done this in the past, was Madara Uchiha. And if it was Madara then Madara would have destroyed the village with ease. So if it really was Madara then Madara is pathetically weak compared to what he was in his prime. Obito had the power of Wood Style, Genjutsu and Kamui. Of course, he was able to do it, even weak Uchihas could do it if Kurama was roaming away and had no Jinchuriki that is.

I have debunked the Kisame thing before mate, but if you insist on me doing it again I would do it.

First ) We never saw his face, so we can never say for sure that it actually was Madara.

Second ) Kisame had never seen Madara's face before, so even if it was Madara he wouldn't be able to know himself.

Third ) Kisame could have seen the Mangekyo Sharingan or just the Sharingan and Kisame knows that Madara was an Uchiha, so he just linked the two together. Plus Obito said he was Madara before showing Kisame his face so it is likely that this is probably what happened.

Fourth ) Zetsu knows a Jutsu called Substitute Technique. He could decay himself as anyone and even if someone had the Sharingan or Byakugan they wouldn't be able to see if it was Zetsu, because Zetsu also changes his chakra to look like the person's chakra. So even if Kisame knew how Madara looked like, which he didn't, he could still be fooled. And everybody called him Madara because he said he was Madara, so that's not much of an argument mate.

Go read the whole manga again mate. Easy debunk btw (y):ROFLMAO:
Btw this is my main account, don't have an alt mate. Just saying.

Look who got the last laugh now. :lmao:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh boy, let's go. (y)

First ) It is never stated that Madara thought something was wrong about the table. It even says on the tablet: "When someone who possesses the power of Saṃsāra approaches the moon, an eye will open that is reflected on the moon to grant the eternal dream." It is legit what Madara tried to do. Stop lying mate. You even said I should read a chapter where Madara got trolled by the Zetsus. Madara thought that White Zetsu and Black Zetsu were created by him. :ROFLMAO: Madara got used by Black Zetsu to start the Infinite Tsukuyomi and then used him to revive Kaguya, which was his plan for centuries.

Second ) Kaguya was sent to earth to take its chakra and turn it into fruits for her clan, but she changed and went don't to live on the planet instead. After her living there for a bit and almost getting killed by her husband, and her best friend dying. She used the god tree to eat the fruit and it was then she changed. If your husband and friends are trying to kill you and your best friend died, I am pretty sure you want to try to live. And even after she ate the fruit she got kids and raised them and lived years as a normal woman. Of course, until her sons find out about the god tree and what had happened in the past and what was going on about the tree, and also Hamura's crush being killed by the god tree. They, of course, tried to stop her.

Third ) If Madara was so strong then why didn't he control Kurama in the fourth ninja war? :ROFLMAO:(y) Obito couldn't control Kurama doing the fourth ninja war because he was inside of Naruto the whole fight and yes Naruto did use Kurama chakra mode and even made a big nine-tailed fox out of the chakra, but still, it was not Kurama in flesh and blood. Even if it was he couldn't do it. When Obito and Madara controlled Kurama, Kurama didn't have a Jinchuriki. Obito took Kurama out of Kushina and then she wasn't the Jinchuriki doing most of the attack, so he could control Kurama. And with Madara, we do not know if Kurama had a Jinchuriki at the time or if Madara did the same or not.

Minato called Obito for Madara because the only one that has done this in the past, was Madara Uchiha. And if it was Madara then Madara would have destroyed the village with ease. So if it really was Madara then Madara is pathetically weak compared to what he was in his prime. Obito had the power of Wood Style, Genjutsu and Kamui. Of course, he was able to do it, even weak Uchihas could do it if Kurama was roaming away and had no Jinchuriki that is.

I have debunked the Kisame thing before mate, but if you insist on me doing it again I would do it.

First ) We never saw his face, so we can never say for sure that it actually was Madara.

Second ) Kisame had never seen Madara's face before, so even if it was Madara he wouldn't be able to know himself.

Third ) Kisame could have seen the Mangekyo Sharingan or just the Sharingan and Kisame knows that Madara was an Uchiha, so he just linked the two together. Plus Obito said he was Madara before showing Kisame his face so it is likely that this is probably what happened.

Fourth ) Zetsu knows a Jutsu called Substitute Technique. He could decay himself as anyone and even if someone had the Sharingan or Byakugan they wouldn't be able to see if it was Zetsu, because Zetsu also changes his chakra to look like the person's chakra. So even if Kisame knew how Madara looked like, which he didn't, he could still be fooled. And everybody called him Madara because he said he was Madara, so that's not much of an argument mate.

Go read the whole manga again mate. Easy debunk btw (y):ROFLMAO:
Btw this is my main account, don't have an alt mate. Just saying.

Look who got the last laugh now. :lmao:
1st i like how u didn't say $h!t about dreamworld being madara's reall plan (and bot mugen tsujoyomi) becuz u knew i was right...

now use ur brain and think well : does it need to be stated in manga that madara knew uchiha tablet was fake???...do u think madara will believe hagoromowho was man of peace will tell uchiha to kill each others to awaken ms and ems???...do u think madara will believe hagoromo will tell pipole to pursue mugen tsukoyomi to save themselves????....hagoromo who stoped mugen tsukoyomi will tell pipole to activate mugen tsokoymi????lol!!!...dont be dumb plz..

tobidara controlled kurama when he was inside kushina page 7 and 8 chapter 501

however u missed my point...unmasked bobito didn't look at all like masked tobi...

masked tobi was badass mastermind character...wheereas unmasked bobito was fodder naive who got soloed by kakashi easily..

unmasked bobito should have done same badass skills and actions that badass masked tobi did to to prove readers that he was indeed that masked badass tobi...but sadly all bobito kept doing was crying over 13 years girl who never loved him..

-tobi during kurama attack had madara's voice not bobito's..

zetsu transoformation ability can not fool kisame becuz kisame knows about it...kisame hismelf did one when he fought killer bee...who is teh dumb now??? I BET U FEEL DUMBER NOW BECUZ I MADE U FEEL DUMB..

i might not take u seriously again and just ignore ur fodder posts...

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st i like how u didn't say $h!t about dreamworld being madara's reall plan (and bot mugen tsujoyomi) becuz u knew i was right...

now use ur brain and think well : does it need to be stated in manga that madara knew uchiha tablet was fake???...do u think madara will believe hagoromowho was man of peace will tell uchiha to kill each others to awaken ms and ems???...do u think madara will believe hagoromo will tell pipole to pursue mugen tsukoyomi to save themselves????....hagoromo who stoped mugen tsukoyomi will tell pipole to activate mugen tsokoymi????lol!!!...dont be dumb plz..

tobidara controlled kurama when he was inside kushina page 7 and 8 chapter 501

however u missed my point...unmasked bobito didn't look at all like masked tobi...

masked tobi was badass mastermind character...wheereas unmasked bobito was fodder naive who got soloed by kakashi easily..

unmasked bobito should have done same badass skills and actions that badass masked tobi did to to prove readers that he was indeed that masked badass tobi...but sadly all bobito kept doing was crying over 13 years girl who never loved him..

-tobi during kurama attack had madara's voice not bobito's..

zetsu transoformation ability can not fool kisame becuz kisame knows about it...kisame hismelf did one when he fought killer bee...who is teh dumb now??? I BET U FEEL DUMBER NOW BECUZ I MADE U FEEL DUMB..

i might not take u seriously again and just ignore ur fodder posts...
OMG dude :ROFLMAO:

First ) Madara legit did the thing that was on the tablet? He tried to put the world in a dream.

Second ) Yes it does have to state that otherwise, we wouldn't know. Hagoromo legit wrote the instructions on how to use the Mangekyo Sharingan. Go do your research mate. The only thing that was faked was the part where it says that the Uchiha clan will be saved by the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Third ) The Kurama thing doesn't really prove a point? He didn't control it inside of her. He used his Sharingan to extract it and then control it.

Fourth )

Of course, he didn't look like himself when he had a mask on. :ROFLMAO: There is not a lot to look at but the hair is always the same.

Fifth ) OMG dude :lmao: He legit states later that he let Kakashi hit his heart to remove the thing Madara put in his heart. And no he shouldn't have done badass things because he wanted the seal to be removed and plus why should he prove that he was the masked Madara when we legit just saw him get his mask off? Also if he was Madara then how did Madara get revived? You need to be dead to get revived mate and even in the cave we legit see him on his deathbed about to die.

Sixth ) You really use a character's voice as an argument? :ROFLMAO: That's the funniest thing ever. It was the choice of the creators to do this. This legit is the dumbest thing ever. :ROFLMAO: If you really want to use this as an argument which is so stupid, but fine. It sounds like a person trying to sound like Madara, which is what Obito tried to do.

Seventh ) Two stupid arguments in a row? It doesn't matter if he knows about it or not. He can still be fooled by it. And he didn't use anything like that against Killer Bee so I don't know what you are talking about mate. :ROFLMAO:

Do your research next time buddy. Hopefully, you make some great arguments next time. Probably not gonna happen tho. :ROFLMAO: JK

I hope we can discuss some more anime in the future. And if you have something to add then go right ahead. (y) I will be waiting.

:happy:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG dude :ROFLMAO:

First ) Madara legit did the thing that was on the tablet? He tried to put the world in a dream.

Second ) Yes it does have to state that otherwise, we wouldn't know. Hagoromo legit wrote the instructions on how to use the Mangekyo Sharingan. Go do your research mate. The only thing that was faked was the part where it says that the Uchiha clan will be saved by the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Third ) The Kurama thing doesn't really prove a point? He didn't control it inside of her. He used his Sharingan to extract it and then control it.

Fourth )

Of course, he didn't look like himself when he had a mask on. :ROFLMAO: There is not a lot to look at but the hair is always the same.

Fifth ) OMG dude :lmao: He legit states later that he let Kakashi hit his heart to remove the thing Madara put in his heart. And no he shouldn't have done badass things because he wanted the seal to be removed and plus why should he prove that he was the masked Madara when we legit just saw him get his mask off? Also if he was Madara then how did Madara get revived? You need to be dead to get revived mate and even in the cave we legit see him on his deathbed about to die.

Sixth ) You really use a character's voice as an argument? :ROFLMAO: That's the funniest thing ever. It was the choice of the creators to do this. This legit is the dumbest thing ever. :ROFLMAO: If you really want to use this as an argument which is so stupid, but fine. It sounds like a person trying to sound like Madara, which is what Obito tried to do.

Seventh ) Two stupid arguments in a row? It doesn't matter if he knows about it or not. He can still be fooled by it. And he didn't use anything like that against Killer Bee so I don't know what you are talking about mate. :ROFLMAO:

Do your research next time buddy. Hopefully, you make some great arguments next time. Probably not gonna happen tho. :ROFLMAO: JK

I hope we can discuss some more anime in the future. And if you have something to add then go right ahead. (y) I will be waiting.

:happy:
comon man now u r making me repeat myself on purpoze...u have slow undastanding as it seems or u r simply trollling...but nvm i'll explain again...

look lets do some madara flashbacks during early of konoha foundation...ok???..

madara had different view then hashirama...madara was kind of hopeless..he thought this reality was cruell and it was killer of hopes and human peace and bla blabla...so he started building hatred toward reality and its cruellness...

now as madara being a master of using genjutsu ...he asked himself if reality means pains and suffering for humans ..wouldn't genjutsu mean teh complete opozite????.....in genjutsu i can make a victim feel good or feel pain....but teh only problem is dat its a limited genjutsu...as soon as teh good genjutsu ends teh victim will face teh cruell reality again and might go insane and mad...

now when madara read uchiha tablet he read about mugen tsokoyomi being human salvation becuz it grants ETERNAL dreams full of hapiness...now dont this correspond so much wit madara previous filosofie of genjutsu being human salvation????...YES IT DO!!!!..

but then a problem occured to madara wich is : "why would hagoromo write about mugen tsukoyomi being salvation if he already tried to stop it????..why would hagoromo tell uchiha to kill each others to upgrade their sharingan powerz????"...

only then madara realized something was going...so he started thinking and finally found teh best solution wich is devising and engineering "TEH DREAMWORLD" plan...

so what is tis dreamworld plan???.....teh dremaworld is a utopia or big society that lives in a ETERNAL GENJUTSU....go read chapter 606...LISTEN TO ME OK?? I SAY GO READ IT CUZ IM SAYING NO BS!!!...SO GO READ IT!!!...

i said in chaptar 606 madara shows bobito a huge empty white dimension that needs to be filled with pipole (victims of mugen tsukoyomi)..

means casting mugen tsukoyomi was only a stage and not madara's true goal....mugen tsukoyomi was only stage that leads to dreamworld wich is teh final stage...

sadly madara got betrayed and stoped by black zetsu befor madara achieves his final goal...(wich is dragging pipole inside mugen tsokoyomi inside his white huge white dimension and creat his dreamworld utopia)...

to put it short...madara knew uchiha tablet was tricky but said "hmmm nvm,from tis uchiha tablet, i will just take teh tings that benifits my dreamworld plan and drop teh rest!!!"....GOT IT NOW????

-about tobidara extracting kiubi...YOU ACTED COCKY BUT THEN U LOST AND GOT SOLOED BY ME!!!....reread manga pages 7 and 8 well...kurama had sharingan (sign of being controlled) when he was inside kurama) and then tobidara said :"COME OUT KIYUBI"!! and kiyubi under controll just obeyed......u think a 14 years kid Bobito can do such a masterbadass skill with just one ordinary sharingan???...COMON!!!!!...u know i am right...u know that rinnegan bobito got soloed by kakashi....XDDDDD

- about tobi being madara and hairstyle and some bs...listen to me welll und understandme ok????...

teh person behind mask was bobito it's his hair and alll...no one can deny that...BUT!!!..bobito was under controll teh whole time (exept few times tobidara gave him free will)..

inside bobito body there was a second madara+ spiral zetsu sealed inside bobito body controlling him....

did u see ichiki how he was using jigen vessel and even could spoke to him....also did u see when orochimaru was inside of kabuto trying to take controll of him...tobidara did a better teknik then them...tis is madara's ultimate fearfull teknik of immortality!!!...

tobidara was still alive sealing himself inside bobito body...

means even if u removed teh mask and see bobito body, u still wouldn't know about reall masked man identity...this was kishimoto's trick and genjutsu he used to fool you all EXEPT MINAMOTO AND SOZO SAMA AND KARUCHIBI!!!!...

kisame saw madara's face becuz madara's skin surfaced on bobito skin..

tobidara was looking to revive his prime youth madara vessel...and he was able to exist in 2 places at same time rinne-or edo-madara...and tobidara....for some good reasons tobidara let bobito act by his free will during 4th ninja war...(its becuz his reviving his reall vessel madara didn't happen as expected)...

tobidara told konan i was teh 1 who spured yahiko form akatsuki and i was one who gave nagato rinnegan...tobidara was being honest...he has no reason to lie to a dead konan..becuz it was him madara who gave rinnegan to nagato...

in teh end join my tobidara truth side or stay fooled for eternity..