[Discussion] reply to 6POS's thread : "Why Sarada's 'achievements' aren't that impressive"..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------> .

i just read a thread from PS6O titled : " Why Sarada's 'achievements' aren't that impressive..."

i got only one reply for tis threead :

really bro???..really????

Bro do u even read manga??? ...

don't u know Sarada hasn't got any acheivements at all....all acheivements are done by kaweki and mistuki and boroto...

-but maybe she will have little bit focus in teh future chapterz of boroto.. and thats after she learns teh fact that her daddy got soloed by uchiha madara..

sorry but sarada got Zero acheievemments at tis moment..

• Angry
Reactions: Vulpini

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not really sure what achievements she should get props for people want to hype her up as best leader only because mitsuki said it and nothing else. And just being able to do her dads ninjutsu which was only done for fanservice. When see legit leads the team and comes up with her own tech I'll give her props.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not really sure what achievements she should get props for people want to hype her up as best leader only because mitsuki said it and nothing else. And just being able to do her dads ninjutsu which was only done for fanservice. When see legit leads the team and comes up with her own tech I'll give her props.
problem iz dat not all pipole speak true truth like u do...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's that the other three are even less of leader material and Sarada at least aspires to be one. :p

It's silly to dismiss her being able to use her dad's ninjutsu as fan service when all the characters in the manga do that- use their parent's & clan's ninjutsu and other skills. Or get mad at her leading the team at the moment.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Caught up with the manga. Didnt she figure out how to beat the dude who kept regenerating? Or found out something.

problem is...u like somebody else alot u have nice feelings toward tem..but suddenly dat someboody shock u wit a rude behaviour and reply and they dont even apologize to u......

dats what hapening in boroto manga..

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's that the other three are even less of leader material and Sarada at least aspires to be one. :p

It's silly to dismiss her being able to use her dad's ninjutsu as fan service when all the characters in the manga do that- use their parent's & clan's ninjutsu and other skills. Or get mad at her leading the team at the moment.
She could be a good leader but the arc didnt do a good job portraying that just for no reason saying she is. And I'm cool with her using her dads techs but what's with these chapters putting her in the spotlight when its kawakiis arc. If anything the focus should be kawakii and boruto or all of team 7 working together. Giving her the spotlight in this fight feels like shoehorning her for no reason.

Reactions: minamoto

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She could be a good leader but the arc didnt do a good job portraying that just for no reason saying she is. And I'm cool with her using her dads techs but what's with these chapters putting her in the spotlight when its kawakiis arc. If anything the focus should be kawakii and boruto or all of team 7 working together. Giving her the spotlight in this fight feels like shoehorning her for no reason.
Please... That's such BS argument. You just grudge her any scene and any active role. When was the last time you trully appreciated her having a skill without a caveat? Any skill? Please link the post.

All the team is working together. Boruto is given special justu, eyepower and karma. Kawaki again has Karma and more knowledge about enemy. Mitsuki has sage mode. And here you admit that the whole team should work together but at the same time, you complain that she was given something to do.

Kawaki already took lead to bring them all there. Boruto already took lead to attack previously. Mitsuki take initiatives on his own but doesn't mind following. So what if this time Sarada got to lead for once. Mitsuki proposed her name and others didn't seem to have an ego problem with that either. It shows their willingness to work together as long as any of them can come up with a plan. So, I do not see any shoehorning here.

Reactions: Vulpini

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please... That's such BS argument. You just grudge her any scene and any active role. When was the last time you trully appreciated her having a skill without a caveat? Any skill? Please link the post.

All the team is working together. Boruto is given special justu, eyepower and karma. Kawaki again has Karma and more knowledge about enemy. Mitsuki has sage mode. And here you admit that the whole team should work together but at the same time, you complain that she was given something to do.

Kawaki already took lead to bring them all there. Boruto already took lead to attack previously. Mitsuki take initiatives on his own but doesn't mind following. So what if this time Sarada got to lead for once. Mitsuki proposed her name and others didn't seem to have an ego problem with that either. It shows their willingness to work together as long as any of them can come up with a plan. So, I do not see any shoehorning here.
I've definitely given her props you likely see me either giving warranted criticism or just trolling but the active sarada fans know that when theres legit moments to give her flowers I do.

My issue isnt that shes given something to do its why shes getting special attention in this arc and moment. Do you agree this arc focus is about kawakii? If so then whys he just a background character to this fight. And I also take issue to mitsuki randomly naming sarada the best leader which I could accept if she actually showed leadership skills in this fight which she didnt but was actually being the one guided. Am I wrong in this?

So kawakiis spotlight in this is just bringing them into the fight? You get how that's underwhelming when he should be getting a bigger focus in this fight.

Again I have no issue with Sarada getting attention but when the focus of this arc is suppose to highlight kawakiis bond with naruto and even brotherhood formed with Boruto we don't see that in the fight. Instead the author randomly decides to make Sarada the center figure in this fight how does that even make sense when considering the point of the arc. And if your going to say Saradas the best leader then actually highlight that in the fight which isn't the case. This just wasn't a well written and showcased fight Sarada fans are happy because there fav got attention but if you objectively look at it it wasn't good writing. Example is how Kawakii randomly remembers the guys weakness. Even other Sarada fans agree on here that theres issues with how it was written.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've definitely given her props you likely see me either giving warranted criticism or just trolling but the active sarada fans know that when theres legit moments to give her flowers I do.
So, no actual link to show ..

My issue isnt that shes given something to do its why shes getting special attention in this arc and moment. Do you agree this arc focus is about kawakii? If so then whys he just a background character to this fight. And I also take issue to mitsuki randomly naming sarada the best leader which I could accept if she actually showed leadership skills in this fight which she didnt but was actually being the one guided. Am I wrong in this?

So kawakiis spotlight in this is just bringing them into the fight? You get how that's underwhelming when he should be getting a bigger focus in this fight.

Again I have no issue with Sarada getting attention but when the focus of this arc is suppose to highlight kawakiis bond with naruto and even brotherhood formed with Boruto we don't see that in the fight. Instead the author randomly decides to make Sarada the center figure in this fight how does that even make sense when considering the point of the arc. And if your going to say Saradas the best leader then actually highlight that in the fight which isn't the case. This just wasn't a well written and showcased fight Sarada fans are happy because there fav got attention but if you objectively look at it it wasn't good writing. Example is how Kawakii randomly remembers the guys weakness. Even other Sarada fans agree on here that theres issues with how it was written.
It's Kawaki's arc so? They are there because of Kawaki. Naruto was captured trying to defend kawaki.
Kawaki is in focus but he is not the hero of the manga, Boruto is. He took initiative to clear his name after Shikamaru's accusation. He probably was worried about Naruto too and he brought them here. Now if Kawaki also leads the team, guides everyone and remains the lead fighter all the time, Boruto as well maybe a secondary character. And Sarada remains just a wall flower.

Your whole squabbling over a small thing like, " hey let Sarada take the lead for now because we cannot think of any at the moment and she is less hurt than us", is unfortunate. And then people like you also complain the female characters do nothing in the manga. Do you wish Sarada to be their to collect their shoes only? I am glad you are not the one writing the manga.

If you were thinking "objectively" you wouldn't even care about something this small. i.e. unless it's some male ego thing which makes it problematic for you to see women as anything but something motherly and in background.

What's with whole why Sarada can use fire ball jutsu, why Sarada can use chidori ( sasuke learned it around the same age), why Sarada's team respects her as a fellow member enough to let her take a lead? And then why female characters do nothing in this series?

Exactly what qualifies you to comment what's good writing is, if your criticize it because all the team members are getting something to do in a fight?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, no actual link to show ..

It's Kawaki's arc so? They are there because of Kawaki. Naruto was captured trying to defend kawaki.
Kawaki is in focus but he is not the hero of the manga, Boruto is. He took initiative to clear his name after Shikamaru's accusation. He probably was worried about Naruto too and he brought them here. Now if Kawaki also leads the team, guides everyone and remains the lead fighter all the time, Boruto as well maybe a secondary character. And Sarada remains just a wall flower.

Your whole squabbling over a small thing like, " hey let Sarada take the lead for now because we cannot think of any at the moment and she is less hurt than us", is unfortunate. And then people like you also complain the female characters do nothing in the manga. Do you wish Sarada to be their to collect their shoes only? I am glad you are not the one writing the manga.

If you were thinking "objectively" you wouldn't even care about something this small. i.e. unless it's some male ego thing which makes it problematic for you to see women as anything but something motherly and in background.

What's with whole why Sarada can use fire ball jutsu, why Sarada can use chidori ( sasuke learned it around the same age), why Sarada's team respects her as a fellow member enough to let her take a lead? And then why female characters do nothing in this series?

Exactly what qualifies you to comment what's good writing is, if your criticize it because all the team members are getting something to do in a fight?
So you really expecting me to go through this entire forum to find it if you don't want to believe it that's fine with me. But I can give an example I gave props in the anime in the mist arc when Sarada was fighting that one ninja I think in the cave. I gave props to her strategic skill in that fight. If you want to search up the thread for that episode it's in there.

Also your really not getting my point I've said this a couple times already I have no issue Sarada getting spotlight in this fight everything that happened with her character specifically in the fight is okay. Only two big issues is why bring up Saradas leadership when you don't even showcase it at all in the fight. Before you complain about my criticism respond to that point. Also considering the arc we are in why specifically make Sarada center of this fight and have other characters only play support to her. Mitsuki had a integral moment in this fight of getting the cure and for him shortly after to randomly say Sarada should lead which then see proceeds not to lead and if you paid attention to general feedback of fans I wasn't the only one to have issue about this. On this forum and on others.

The issue of fandoms of female characters in naruto and generally most fandoms but even more so for female characters is as long is your fav is presented in a positive light then who cares what else happened. This isn't me hating on female characters I've said on here multiple times Sakura was a character with alot of potential that was poorly managed. With practically every other character in the series just to only focus on Naruto and Sasuke. By me criticizing this fight isn't me saying Sarada shouldn't get spotlight but you shouldn't sacrifice story and character writing to push one character.

It's not just me who thinks that this fight had bad writing @salamander uchiha hes a Sarada fan who also thinks theres issues with the writing of this fight. I've even given you example of its poor writing of Kawaki randomly remembering Borus weakness. Even involving Boruto in the momo fight was dumb fanservice. Sidelining the adults in this arc so the kids can fight a kara member where others have taken on Naruto and Sasuke is bad writing.

Anyways I don't think we can come to an understanding on this we should just agree to disagree but I'm not randomly hating on Sarada as you want to think. The criticism of this fight isn't solely from me or boruto fans. Also a big criticism of Sarada was her oversexualization which the author has now come to say is wrong and I'm pretty sure your of the ones to say it wasn't that big of an issue. By them doing that it was obvious it was a cheap attempt to appeal to fans which alot of boruto story writing has been. Like already introducing the ototsuchi, kara and karma. Instead of focusing and writing a good story the author would rather try cheap ways to catch the readers attention.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you really expecting me to go through this entire forum to find it if you don't want to believe it that's fine with me. But I can give an example I gave props in the anime in the mist arc when Sarada was fighting that one ninja I think in the cave. I gave props to her strategic skill in that fight. If you want to search up the thread for that episode it's in there.
So you remember that and gave props to her strategic skill but still complain if her team let's her try that strategic skill once again.

You basically are saying that you know there was a build up before this arc and Sarada was shown as someone who could make strategies now and then, but still you call it poor writing if she is allowed to do so in this arc. You don't think she should demonstrate that skill ever again or what?

Also your really not getting my point I've said this a couple times already I have no issue Sarada getting spotlight in this fight everything that happened with her character specifically in the fight is okay. Only two big issues is why bring up Saradas leadership when you don't even showcase it at all in the fight.
Dude- you are contradicting yourself so much that you are not making much sense. You complain her getting screen time in what's supposed to be Kawaki's arc and then you turn around at the same time as you complain that she was not really showcased much.

Before you complain about my criticism respond to that point. Also considering the arc we are in why specifically make Sarada center of this fight and have other characters only play support to her.
See above. This constant turn about is exactly what I am pointing at.

Mitsuki had a integral moment in this fight of getting the cure and for him shortly after to randomly say Sarada should lead which then see proceeds not to lead and if you paid attention to general feedback of fans I wasn't the only one to have issue about this. On this forum and on others.
Meaning Mitsuki got to have an integral moment. And then he took another initiative and decided they needed to organize themselves and picked the one who was the least hurt, could use sharigan for her advantage and had skills to mount an attack, has shown strategic skills in previous chapter ( that you yourself mentioned). Others had already tried their way and didn't have any immediate suggestion. Mitsuki himself doesn't shy to make decisions or fight on his own but in team he is easy going about who is leading and let's others take lead. So it's not that surprising that he did so again.

And what I am supposed to do if you are not the only one who is this confused about their feelings about Sarada. Not my problem.

The issue of fandoms of female characters in naruto and generally most fandoms but even more so for female characters is as long is your fav is presented in a positive light then who cares what else happened.
So on one hand you tell me you are right because there are other fans who agree with you and on another you accept that they wouldn't have cared if she was their favourite character... Really? Am I to refute such compelling argument? I should agree with you on this. You clearly win here.

This isn't me hating on female characters I've said on here multiple times Sakura was a character with alot of potential that was poorly managed. With practically every other character in the series just to only focus on Naruto and Sasuke. By me criticizing this fight isn't me saying Sarada shouldn't get spotlight but you shouldn't sacrifice story and character writing to push one character.
What's the point of complaining about Sakura's potential not being managed? This time around mangaka tried to fix and give Sarada's potential a momentary screen time and here you are demanding that she shouldn't have gotten anything to do.

Don't you think you are over-reacting to an action sequences which kept all characters involved and thus a little more interesting and varied?

It's not just me who thinks that this fight had bad writing @salamander uchiha hes a Sarada fan who also thinks theres issues with the writing of this fight. I've even given you example of its poor writing of Kawaki randomly remembering Borus weakness. Even involving Boruto in the momo fight was dumb fanservice. Sidelining the adults in this arc so the kids can fight a kara member where others have taken on Naruto and Sasuke is bad writing.
Sidelining adults in a manga where hero is Boruto a teen and in the arc named after Kawaki... where both of them seem to know more about enemy ( however little) than Shikamaru who was just preventing only person who could guess what happened to Naruto and get the help needed, while Sasuke is hurt too.

Not the first time when Shikamaru let his prejudice govern his judgement - I have had serious doubts about his proclaimed wisdom when he sent a fodder team to take out Sasuke who was supposedly accompanied by Taka and Tobi and taken down 8 tails according to available information till then.
Sasuke and Tobi having their other plans and their personal dynamics with Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura dumping rest of the fodders beforehand was what kept them all alive. Shikamaru on his part had sent them to die.

Anyways I don't think we can come to an understanding on this we should just agree to disagree but I'm not randomly hating on Sarada as you want to think. The criticism of this fight isn't solely from me or boruto fans. Also a big criticism of Sarada was her oversexualization which the author has now come to say is wrong and I'm pretty sure your of the ones to say it wasn't that big of an issue. By them doing that it was obvious it was a cheap attempt to appeal to fans which alot of boruto story writing has been. Like already introducing the ototsuchi, kara and karma. Instead of focusing and writing a good story the author would rather try cheap ways to catch the readers attention.
I am sure you believe what you say but exactly what Sarada's "sexualization" in some other chapter has to do with current situation? Yea it was fan serivce. Just like Hinata bathing naked in a river in anime was fanservice. Good if Manglka realized it.

I agree with you that this next gen series is there to benefit with popularity of Naruto so the whole series itself is fan service and business in return. But that's just it.

I don't really get what else you were expecting from Boruto anime? A rehash of smaller missions that Naruto anime has already done? When Boruto was not given bayakugan fandom already was going mad. Then they came up with new dojutsu for him. Kawaki is there to give him a rival. It was either him or it would have to be Mitsuki. That would be a funny turn with Oro's son being the rival for Hokage's son. But Naruto, Sasuke and Oro already had been at it.

So, Kishimoto introduced aliens and use of new tech to series to get past that to add another dimension for expansion. It's natural progression for such long series. Technology existed and is improving. And why son of Naruto should be lesser than Naruto- people won't show interest.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you remember that and gave props to her strategic skill but still complain if her team let's her try that strategic skill once again.

You basically are saying that you know there was a build up before this arc and Sarada was shown as someone who could make strategies now and then, but still you call it poor writing if she is allowed to do so in this arc. You don't think she should demonstrate that skill ever again or what?
Did Sarada show leadership and strategic skills in this fight? That's my issue thr arc builds her up as the best leader but does nothing to showcase it. Am I wrong in this?

Dude- you are contradicting yourself so much that you are not making much sense. You complain her getting screen time in what's supposed to be Kawaki's arc and then you turn around at the same time as you complain that she was not really showcased much.
No that isn't my issue and I've explained a couple times already but I'll do it again. My issue isn't her having spotlight in the fight its how they go about it where the authors randomly deciding to give her special focus and acclaim in this fight. If other members actually did more I wouldn't have issue of her being the center figure in this fight.

See above. This constant turn about is exactly what I am pointing at.

Meaning Mitsuki got to have an integral moment. And then he took another initiative and decided they needed to organize themselves and picked the one who was the least hurt, could use sharigan for her advantage and had skills to mount an attack, has shown strategic skills in previous chapter ( that you yourself mentioned). Others had already tried their way and didn't have any immediate suggestion. Mitsuki himself doesn't shy to make decisions or fight on his own but in team he is easy going about who is leading and let's others take lead. So it's not that surprising that he did so again.

And what I am supposed to do if you are not the only one who is this confused about their feelings about Sarada. Not my problem.
That's not what happened Mitsuki didnt say oh you should take lead since your least hurt but that she was best person for the job. Which I'm cool with but after saying that wheres the example of it when she just follows Mitsukis and Kawakiis lead.

So on one hand you tell me you are right because there are other fans who agree with you and on another you accept that they wouldn't have cared if she was their favourite character... Really? Am I to refute such compelling argument? I should agree with you on this. You clearly win here.
Nope that's not what I'm saying I'm saying you guys are just happy these chapters showcase Sarada disregarding the poor way the author did it. And that me pointing how that it was poorly done isnt us hating. Obviously it seems you feel that the there wasn't any faults or inconsistencies in these chapters even tho it clearly has them.

What's the point of complaining about Sakura's potential not being managed? This time around mangaka tried to fix and give Sarada's potential a momentary screen time and here you are demanding that she shouldn't have gotten anything to do.

Don't you think you are over-reacting to an action sequences which kept all characters involved and thus a little more interesting and varied?
Again I don't have an issue with Sarada getting spotlight it's the manner that it was done that I have an issue with. This was an arc showcasing Naruto, Kawaki and Boruto family relationship and how kawaki created a unique bond with Naruto and is desperate to save him none of that is conveyed in the fight. And why only give Sarada special focus in this fight where there is no build up to. And the manner they decide to have her be the center of this fight is poorly done and I explain why earlier. When the author doesn't even care to properly write the story of course it's going to take away the hype if that moment for those who want good story telling.

Sidelining adults in a manga where hero is Boruto a teen and in the arc named after Kawaki... where both of them seem to know more about enemy ( however little) than Shikamaru who was just preventing only person who could guess what happened to Naruto and get the help needed, while Sasuke is hurt too.

Not the first time when Shikamaru let his prejudice govern his judgement - I have had serious doubts about his proclaimed wisdom when he sent a fodder team to take out Sasuke who was supposedly accompanied by Taka and Tobi and taken down 8 tails according to available information till then.
Sasuke and Tobi having their other plans and their personal dynamics with Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura dumping rest of the fodders beforehand was what kept them all alive. Shikamaru on his part had sent them to die.

I am sure you believe what you say but exactly what Sarada's "sexualization" in some other chapter has to do with current situation? Yea it was fan serivce. Just like Hinata bathing naked in a river in anime was fanservice. Good if Manglka realized it.

I agree with you that this next gen series is there to benefit with popularity of Naruto so the whole series itself is fan service and business in return. But that's just it.

I don't really get what else you were expecting from Boruto anime? A rehash of smaller missions that Naruto anime has already done? When Boruto was not given bayakugan fandom already was going mad. Then they came up with new dojutsu for him. Kawaki is there to give him a rival. It was either him or it would have to be Mitsuki. That would be a funny turn with Oro's son being the rival for Hokage's son. But Naruto, Sasuke and Oro already had been at it.

So, Kishimoto introduced aliens and use of new tech to series to get past that to add another dimension for expansion. It's natural progression for such long series. Technology existed and is improving. And why son of Naruto should be lesser than Naruto- people won't show interest.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Sarada show leadership and strategic skills in this fight? That's my issue thr arc builds her up as the best leader but does nothing to showcase it. Am I wrong in this?
That's really not a requirement here. This is just a battle where this team entered unprepared and they needed to be organized and you already know that she has such skills.

No that isn't my issue and I've explained a couple times already but I'll do it again. My issue isn't her having spotlight in the fight its how they go about it where the authors randomly deciding to give her special focus and acclaim in this fight. If other members actually did more I wouldn't have issue of her being the center figure in this fight.
It's actually not that much of consequence. Kawaki, Boruto and Mitsuki all are taking initiatives. Sarada is basically backing them up.

That's not what happened Mitsuki didnt say oh you should take lead since your least hurt but that she was best person for the job. Which I'm cool with but after saying that wheres the example of it when she just follows Mitsukis and Kawakiis lead.

Nope that's not what I'm saying I'm saying you guys are just happy these chapters showcase Sarada disregarding the poor way the author did it. And that me pointing how that it was poorly done isnt us hating. Obviously it seems you feel that the there wasn't any faults or inconsistencies in these chapters even tho it clearly has them
No, he mentioned that Sarada was the one to pull them back and thus saved them. Boruto and Kawaki were bigger guns but she was in position to take the whole picture in from a distance and make the call on next move. So when Mitsuki concluded she was the best person to take lead, I didn't see the issue.

I barely follow this series. I don't know whether you are hating, but I would argue that you are over reacting to something very small. You see Sarada everywhere but I see Kawaki. A good leader is also a good follower and knows when not to waste time arguing over who is in charge. This is Kawaki's arc, right? He didn't waste a minute in acknowledging Sarada being in lead if it helps, but he is not playing a dumb follower either.

Sarada lead one fight. Then in the very next chapter Kawaki is leading the attack right now- him not Sarada. She had little to do this time around till last attack. He is actively giving information he has about the enemy ( which is sharing his personal weakness too), helping in forming strategies and pointing out what role Sarada can play in the fight.
You must be registered to see images

It's a big step for him from the time he met these people first only a short span before.

Sarada, on the other hand, is the best person to spot the core using her sharingan and guide others to attack it or find an opening to do so herself, while others engage the enemy. Kawaki gets it. Mitsuki gets it. Boruto too got that it was not the time to argue over leadership- that's Brotuo's journey in the overarching story line.

Again I don't have an issue with Sarada getting spotlight it's the manner that it was done that I have an issue with. This was an arc showcasing Naruto, Kawaki and Boruto family relationship and how kawaki created a unique bond with Naruto and is desperate to save him none of that is conveyed in the fight. And why only give Sarada special focus in this fight where there is no build up to. And the manner they decide to have her be the center of this fight is poorly done and I explain why earlier. When the author doesn't even care to properly write the story of course it's going to take away the hype if that moment for those who want good story telling.
Five minutes in the arc , 1 direct fight, one desperate chidori attack and people are mad at that momentary spotlight. Explains why Sakura was put on the back burner all the time despite being in the team.

Kawaki is right there, dude. He is giving tips without any ego issue and selflessly.

And I'm enjoying that Naruto still got his talk no jutsu move to win him over. Reminded me of Itachi when he was facing Nagato along with Naruto and Bee. It's about things getting done instead of who gets to land the hit. You are missing it because you are more worried about why Sarada got to use her sharingan and Mitsuki named her instead of kawaki.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's really not a requirement here. This is just a battle where this team entered unprepared and they needed to be organized and you already know that she has such skills.

It's actually not that much of consequence. Kawaki, Boruto and Mitsuki all are taking initiatives. Sarada is basically backing them up.

No, he mentioned that Sarada was the one to pull them back and thus saved them. Boruto and Kawaki were bigger guns but she was in position to take the whole picture in from a distance and make the call on next move. So when Mitsuki concluded she was the best person to take lead, I didn't see the issue.

I barely follow this series. I don't know whether you are hating, but I would argue that you are over reacting to something very small. You see Sarada everywhere but I see Kawaki. A good leader is also a good follower and knows when not to waste time arguing over who is in charge. This is Kawaki's arc, right? He didn't waste a minute in acknowledging Sarada being in lead if it helps, but he is not playing a dumb follower either.

Sarada lead one fight. Then in the very next chapter Kawaki is leading the attack right now- him not Sarada. She had little to do this time around till last attack. He is actively giving information he has about the enemy ( which is sharing his personal weakness too), helping in forming strategies and pointing out what role Sarada can play in the fight.

It's a big step for him from the time he met these people first only a short span before.

Sarada, on the other hand, is the best person to spot the core using her sharingan and guide others to attack it or find an opening to do so herself, while others engage the enemy. Kawaki gets it. Mitsuki gets it. Boruto too got that it was not the time to argue over leadership- that's Brotuo's journey in the overarching story line.

Five minutes in the arc , 1 direct fight, one desperate chidori attack and people are mad at that momentary spotlight. Explains why Sakura was put on the back burner all the time despite being in the team.

Kawaki is right there, dude. He is giving tips without any ego issue and selflessly.

And I'm enjoying that Naruto still got his talk no jutsu move to win him over. Reminded me of Itachi when he was facing Nagato along with Naruto and Bee. It's about things getting done instead of who gets to land the hit. You are missing it because you are more worried about why Sarada got to use her sharingan and Mitsuki put named her instead of kawaki.
Last thing I'll say on this no I didn't care that Mitsuki didn't name Kawaki as best leader it just didn't back up what was said. And maybe to you, you find these to be small issues to me and alot others that are even Sarada fans find them to be big issues.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last thing I'll say on this no I didn't care that Mitsuki didn't name Kawaki as best leader it just didn't back up what was said. And maybe to you, you find these to be small issues to me and alot others that are even Sarada fans find them to be big issues.
Out of them 4- Boruto is not really there yet. Kawaki is too new and the one who needs to prove himself. Mitsuki didn't feel like leading. And it's not a permanent position or team either- not yet.

That's fans squabbling over credit to their faovurites and getting mad if another character gets focus. God help such people. I cannot.

Reactions: Sagebee