Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, i was just wondering what if when you receive a certain amount of rep you unlock cool things?If you get 8 bars you could have a certain option or a special background you could have for you page.If you receive 10 than mabye you could have something else.For options you could get certain smileys which are not available to the normal public.You can not really say trolls will abuse it because it can not be a thing that can get abused.Mabye if there was 20 bars you could get something really special?Like me able to change your name once and maybe get a medal or for a day or a week have a option to close your threads.

I am just talking on the lines of little rewards like a for a week you can close your own threads,you could change your name once if you wish to, get smileys or be able to out color on your thread so it gets more attention.
What you guys think?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Buy premium and you can close your own thread. But rep is not going to be used for any such awards. Rep system is already abused enough. Let's us not mess up rest of the site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.