Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably been suggested before.. but anyway. I've been discussing with some friends about what rep points could be used for since they have no value whatsoever other than simply being an aesthetic feature. So I was thinking, why not make rep points like almost like a currency? It could be used to buy non-contest awards or posts. And before this gets the whole "oh that's pointless because you can just go to Forum Games and spam" treatment, why not actually think about it? Yes, you can go to Forum Games to get your posts up, but not everyone has the patience to sit there and post in each thread continuously just to get a couple posts. I certainly don't have the patience for it and I doubt I ever will, which is why I have brought forth this suggestion.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could obtain them easily in NDS just by joining the bandwagon, choose the uchiha side, they have more wankers and they rep left and right.

Rep is abused by a lot of people including premulia and myself so I don't see this happening at all.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You could obtain them easily in NDS just by joining the bandwagon, choose the uchiha side, they have more wankers and they rep left and right.

Rep is abused by a lot of people including premulia and myself so I don't see this happening at all.
There really isn't a reason not to. I mean the only two things rep could even be worth is posts and awards like my Goku award. I asked for it and got it, so why not make use out of rep points?

I was thinking the best way for posts to be bought with the points would be by spending 4x the amount of rep points as the number of posts you are buying. For example 2000 rep = 500 posts

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There really isn't a reason not to. I mean the only two things rep could even be worth is posts and awards like my Goku award. I asked for it and got it, so why not make use out of rep points?
Those awards can be requested at any time so and they are meant to be a joke, nothing too serious like the other awards.

You must be registered for see images

I was thinking the best way for posts to be bought with the points would be by spending 4x the amount of rep points as the number of posts you are buying. For example 2000 rep = 500 posts
So you want the rep to be tradeable for posts meaning that this suggestion is mostly for RP purposes. You might want to have a little talk with Cali for that. I dunno if this would work to be honest.

Sasukebase is very kind
Far from it

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Those awards can be requested at any time so and they are meant to be a joke, nothing too serious like the other awards.

So you want the rep to be tradeable for posts meaning that this suggestion is mostly for RP purposes. You might want to have a little talk with Cali for that. I dunno if this would work to be honest.

Far from it
Uh, how dare you call cake a joke. If anything, Dounts are...didn't even bother spelling that correctly u.u

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rep should restrict you from how many words you can insert in a thread and comment. 1 red bar will give you a 1000 word limit. Each bar limits it by 100 words.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stfu fam, they don't need to know my plan
:lol It will take you forever to just clear the first stage of the RP by getting 10000 posts. That 10000 is a huge number. People like us were able to hit that number in months because back then NB was still active in 2014 and before.

Now it is not like that. Stagnation and inactivity has taken away all post spam potential. NDS doesn't get that much threads in the past to spam in, there are no welcome threads to spam and consistently spamming in forum games is neither easy nor viable.

The best shot at spamming currently lies in the Premium Chat which is what I used to hit the 10000 mark.

So either you spend months in struggling to get 10000 posts or you do some research and join another Naruto Roleplay which has a better ranking system than the NB RP.

A logical person will choose the second option cause the first option is clearly not worth it. I would rather do some actual roleplaying or some other important works than be a spam robot.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol It will take you forever to just clear the first stage of the RP by getting 10000 posts. That 10000 is a huge number. People like us were able to hit that number in months because back then NB was still active in 2014 and before.

Now it is not like that. Stagnation and inactivity has taken away all post spam potential. NDS doesn't get that much threads in the past to spam in, there are no welcome threads to spam and consistently spamming in forum games is neither easy nor viable.

The best shot at spamming currently lies in the Premium Chat which is what I used to hit the 10000 mark.

So either you spend months in struggling to get 10000 posts or you do some research and join another Naruto Roleplay which has a better ranking system than the NB RP.

A logical person will choose the second option cause the first option is clearly not worth it. I would rather do some actual roleplaying or some other important works than be a spam robot.
>10k posts
>big
pls

Who Posted?
Posts 18,522
Kyouko
Posts 16,953
lojzini
Posts 13,072
iNotorious
:pkun:b

@OP: Then just abolish rep and make a currency system again, but in its place. Rep is useless anyway and I can't see a currency system ever being used outside of the RP system. Buying/transferring posts will never be a thing. Non-contest awards a mostly meme-awards anyway, but I guess it would make it more interesting. Still, if they set up currency, it wouldn't be as simple as giving it out like rep, if people give you the currency it would be deducted from theirs, etc. If there wasn't a plugin, then it would require Zise/V to code it all, which makes it more doubtful.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
If his going RP style, then all the post count needed is 2500. 4500 is a plus (note: I rounded, as all numbers in multiples of 100) and 8000 is mandatory after your done with all basic 9 and want to be a sensei/make an element z.z I don't see a rush needed. Make a 100 posts a day. You'll be fine if you follow that. Its quite easy to attain these post counts...of course this is all my side of it since I was on NB.

Boo, Sam. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.