Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just thought that there could be a better solution for the order in this forum.

Section is something like Konoha atm, and subsection something like Naruto Manga. I would this split up into more different things that u can find things better.

One Section: Naruto Media
Subsections: Manga, Anime, Fun-Cartoons, Wallpaper, Thrilling Observations (meant is something like uzumakis clan symbol, or things which are not obvious)...

Other Section: Naruto Questions
Subsections: Character Questions, Plot Questions, General Questions

Other section: Naruto Manga
Subsections: Predictions, Discussion, Plot Gaps, ...

If this forum is growing fast u have to think how the user can find what he is searching for atm as fast as possible. => my suggestion.

greez
Tsukuyomi

Versuvio

Immortal
Kin
58💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just thought that there could be a better solution for the order in this forum.

Section is something like Konoha atm, and subsection something like Naruto Manga. I would this split up into more different things that u can find things better.

One Section: Naruto Media
Subsections: Manga, Anime, Fun-Cartoons, Wallpaper, Thrilling Observations (meant is something like uzumakis clan symbol, or things which are not obvious)...

Other Section: Naruto Questions
Subsections: Character Questions, Plot Questions, General Questions

Other section: Naruto Manga
Subsections: Predictions, Discussion, Plot Gaps, ...

If this forum is growing fast u have to think how the user can find what he is searching for atm as fast as possible. => my suggestion.

greez
Tsukuyomi
Dont look at shodaime's post. I don't understand either.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I like it and I'll take a look into it.
:)

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey forums are no easy thing if you wont Versuvio to orgabize why dont you ask him if you can helo him with the scripts

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its not that hard to set an order in forums...

Its like setting up table in excel ^^

I had my own forums so i would say that this is quite easy..
the more difficult thing or annoying thing is to set up the groups which are able to see which topic etc....

But from my point of view its a pity that most of the posts are like 1 sentence... thats fucks up most of the organizin^^

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah true this is made my Versuvio via vbulletin so he could do it easy and choosing the oups?what do you mean making it so certain groups can see certain posts?If so we already asked him about that.

Bancie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the Anime/Manga/Comics section can be separated into a section for Anime and a section for the manga and comics? :3

Er, cause some manga doesn't go along with the anime and such. .__.;