99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Warning: The following image may scare young children, or even old folk. If you experience shock, headaches, trauma, nightmares, pregnancy, pimples or even death after seeing this image, consult your local doctor immediately.

You must be registered for see images

xD lmao He's so pathetic he makes me laugh.

I'm surprised we don't see any villains like him anymore. Personally, I think this guy is a mistake from Kishi. You don't see evil businessmen who cut off trade to other countries, now, do you?

When was the last time Orochimaru wore shades and a suit? Personally, I think Kishimoto was going to make similar villains like old Gato up there, but decided to scrap the idea and bring out more evil, magical villains with supernatural powers. Which if true, thank god, he did :|

Oh well :rolleyes: Naruto, the character and the story, have come so far since then.

When watching/reading that arc did you think that, in time, you'd be pondering over a masked lunatic who has two different eyes, a giant fan, Six zombie bodyguards and a hell load of mystery surrounding him? xD

Last edited:

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Watching and reading that arc I certainly wouldn't have envisioned exactly as things turned out. Granted even then Kakashi had two different eyes and we knew about the various villages so there was certainly some room for what has happened to happen.

99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Watching and reading that arc I certainly wouldn't have envisioned exactly as things turned out. Granted even then Kakashi had two different eyes and we knew about the various villages so there was certainly some room for what has happened to happen.
Yeah, true.
But now, things are so out-of-the-blue and mind-boggling, I'm sure my mind would have blown up had I heard these things back then xD

Good ol' times, we now have villians that can wipe a whole division without breaking a sweat.
xD LOL true that! Pain vs Gato = what fight? :|

Last edited: