Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mysterious climate changes occur around the world, including a blizzard that falls overnight in July at a summer camp in Konoha. You are one of the children at the camp and are each given a Digivice that falls from an aurora in the sky, you accidently operate it and are swept off by a wave into the Digital World, there you are promptly greeted by creatures who call themselves Digimon who have been entrusted to be your partners.

This is the map: You all begin at Tropical Rainforest.
You must be registered for see images

Template:

Name:

Your Digimon:

Everyone who posts on this thread are your friends from summer camp so try to converse with them as much as possible and of-course try to talk to your digimon since they can talk >_>

Try not to battle between yourselves. You guys are in it together to attempt to get back to your own world. I will be throwing some villains along the way for you to battle. You have to use strategy to beat them. If you have any queries simply VM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadai

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Name: shadow
Digimon name: shralamon

Personality: shadow and shralamon are the silent solitary type rarely conversing and keeping to them selves, but when time for a battle comes they come out from the back and lead through challenges thick and thin

*i sit on a boulder next to a tree around three metres away from the rest of the group patting shralamons head
Shralamons appearance in first stage

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I will bite.

Name: Yugaro

Digimon: Patamon

Personality: Yugaro is a carefree and somewhat timid guy. He is a dreamer and would rather use his words to end conflicts rather than his fists. He grew up in a remote monestary where he trained in the art of the Heavenly fist. His digimon Patmon is rather timid and shy often hidding beneath Yugaro's robes.

Last edited:

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Moi Name: Tyrant
Digimon: Tentomon​

Personality: Tyrant is a very mature person and quite easy going, he was always regarded as the "cool kid" back in Konoha. He is also very commited to all his works.

*"Hey Tentomon so where are we? He replies "Digital-World". "Wait where did you say again because that place is definately not in my world map?"

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: shadow
Digimon name: shralamon

Personality: shadow and shralamon are the silent solitary type rarely conversing and keeping to them selves, but when time for a battle comes they come out from the back and lead through challenges thick and thin

*i sit on a boulder next to a tree around three metres away from the rest of the group patting shralamons head
Shralamons appearance in first stage
As Yugaro makes his way to the rest of the group he notices a lone figure sitting on a boulder petting his digimon. "Hi Mister...uhm....why aren't you with the rest of the group?"

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Yugaro makes his way to the rest of the group he notices a lone figure sitting on a boulder petting his digimon. "Hi Mister...uhm....why aren't you with the rest of the group?"
Don't worry about him, he likes to be with himself. Moving on to serious things you know what we could do to get out of here, because I have a bad feeling...

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry about him, he likes to be with himself. Moving on to serious things you know what we could do to get out of here, because I have a bad feeling...
"ACK!"

Yugaro is startled by the loud and sudden etrance of the stranger's voice. He stumbles forward and lands flat on his face. Yugaro rolls over and a lump beneath his robes tossles around until the digimon underneath flops out and rolls a few feet in front of him. A Patamon slowly begins flapping his earl-like wings and struggles to hover in place. Yugaro picks himself up and brushe the dirt and leaves from his robes.

"Geez mister. You scared me. Im not sure what's going on Some kind of storm hit Kanoha then this strange device fell into my hands. I pushed a button on it and ended up here. Who are all those kids?"

Patamon clumsily hovers around Yugaro as he struggles to stay afloat. Patatamon then says,

"Uhm Maybe we can ask one of them."

A gleeful grin comes across Yugaro's face as he runs playfully over to the crowd of children."

Last edited:

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Vale

Digimon: BigMamemon

Personality: Vale is strange and unpredictable, he gets mad quickly and his strength is something to fear. He often looks very tired. Also though his appearance contradicts him looking strong or intelligent he is strong and intelligent

Vale: Sitting on top of BigMamemon- sup guys what is going on..-

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
*as I sit on my boulder I notice more students from the camp arriving*
Shadow: it wast a coincidence then shralamon, I guess that light sucked us in from the camp only, unfortunately I recognise everything
*my demeanour changes as more students arrive not wanting to be there particularly as I start to scheme leaving once I know where we are and what where facing *

King Cobra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Adrian

Digimon: Agumon

Personality: Adrian is a cool collected guy. He is very chill and optimistic.

-Adrian looks around with Agumon confused-

Sharsengan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: G

Digimon:veemon

G is a courageous. Kid and often risks his life for others

G is suddenly awoken by a strange animal poking at him

Veemon: wake up G wake up

G WHT ARE YOU!

VEEMON: IM UR DIGIMON MY NAME IS VEEMON!!

TheSyren

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Syren
Partner digimon: Guilmon
Personality: quiet and reserved. Most believe him to be mute. His actions speak louder than his words.

-Syren is standing next to Vale.- Guilmon: I smell chocolate. -he sniffs vale- you have chocolate!

Sharsengan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
G LOOKS AROUND to notice that many of the kids at the camp are their too

Goes up to tryant

G: hey tryant what's going on here I woke up with this digimon thing following me around..

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vale: shrugs- a forest, when we got sucked in next thing I know I got this pet living bowling ball-

Bigmamemon: hmm we are in the world of digimon hmm- low rumble voice-

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vale: hm this is going to be one hell of an adventure, what is you name bowling ball

Bigmamemon: Bigmamemon what's yours nightcap

Vale: I am vale-