Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
In regards to the RP, Jashinism is a HA that allows the user to become functionally immortal, they can't die from physical damage or mental damage, though malnutrition can kill them. When they consume the blood of their enemies they can generate links with them, these links can share various types of damage.

The shared damage can be physical, or mental, additionally they can link the persons blood with a doll, though this damage won't be fully shared as a drawback for getting to use the puppet. Overall the abilities all require the blood of the target, as well as the upside down triangle in a circle, which the user must stand in.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In regards to the RP, Jashinism is a HA that allows the user to become functionally immortal, they can't die from physical damage or mental damage, though malnutrition can kill them. When they consume the blood of their enemies they can generate links with them, these links can share various types of damage.

The shared damage can be physical, or mental, additionally they can link the persons blood with a doll, though this damage won't be fully shared as a drawback for getting to use the puppet. Overall the abilities all require the blood of the target, as well as the upside down triangle in a circle, which the user must stand in.
It's nice that the debuffs of the health system don't apply to you to be fair. Don't lose your head, don't let your health hit 0 and you're pretty solid to be fair. Ban really is a fitting choice.

( Jujutsu: Shiji Hyōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( dependent on jutsu used )
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and his face becomes black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Once the sacrificial ritual has been done, the victim and the user are fatally linked. Any physical harm that the user takes will be reciprocated on the opponent, ranging from scratches to stabbing themselves through their chest.
Note: This jutsu lasts 4 turns and can only be used once every 4 turns.
Note: This jutsu can only be used by Jashinists.

Break down the jutsu and any questions you may have.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
This one isn't particularly complex, though it has some major requirements. Firstly you must have the victims blood, by any means, then you must create the Jashin insignia with your own blood, thankfully that won't kill me so I can open the odd vein or two. Once you've made the insignia, which is an upside down triangle with a circle around it, you consume the victims blood. With this done you take on the skeletal voodoo doll esque form that I refuse to use and will create my own. Once this is done me and the opponent are linked, any physical damage I take will be also caused to them, given my immortality they're gonna have less fun than me when I stab myself in the face.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one isn't particularly complex, though it has some major requirements. Firstly you must have the victims blood, by any means, then you must create the Jashin insignia with your own blood, thankfully that won't kill me so I can open the odd vein or two. Once you've made the insignia, which is an upside down triangle with a circle around it, you consume the victims blood. With this done you take on the skeletal voodoo doll esque form that I refuse to use and will create my own. Once this is done me and the opponent are linked, any physical damage I take will be also caused to them, given my immortality they're gonna have less fun than me when I stab myself in the face.
This jutsu is the reason i think someone would be great for mixing blood eyes with jashin if possible. If they go to do a summoning jutsu, take the blood they used and use it for this haha.

Anyway good explanation. Poor Asuma. Shame shikimaru was smarter ahah.

( Jujutsu: Kuji Sōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Body Controlling Manipulated Blood
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and smears some on his puppet, both it and the opponent faces become black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Now linked, half of the physical damage done to the puppet to be shared with the connected individual. Even if the victim dies, the connection isn't severed, leaving their corpse to be a puppet. This means if the user stabs it with an A rank technique, the opponent will take 30 damage while suffering the normal limb damage. The user is capable of physically moving the opponent via moving the voodoo dolls limbs, preventing the opponent from moving at the same time. This counts as a move per turn.
Note: This jutsu lasts 4 turns and can only be used on each opponent twice.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
This jutsu is the reason i think someone would be great for mixing blood eyes with jashin if possible. If they go to do a summoning jutsu, take the blood they used and use it for this haha.

Anyway good explanation. Poor Asuma. Shame shikimaru was smarter ahah.

( Jujutsu: Kuji Sōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Body Controlling Manipulated Blood
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and smears some on his puppet, both it and the opponent faces become black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Now linked, half of the physical damage done to the puppet to be shared with the connected individual. Even if the victim dies, the connection isn't severed, leaving their corpse to be a puppet. This means if the user stabs it with an A rank technique, the opponent will take 30 damage while suffering the normal limb damage. The user is capable of physically moving the opponent via moving the voodoo dolls limbs, preventing the opponent from moving at the same time. This counts as a move per turn.
Note: This jutsu lasts 4 turns and can only be used on each opponent twice.
Yeah this one isn't particularly different from the first, the main difference is the use of the puppet, instead of linking the user and victim you link the victim and a puppet, much like a voodoo doll, essentially the inspiration for this I imagine. Once the voodoo doll is linked any damage done to the doll is reciprocated to the victim by 50% additionally the user is capable of manipulating the doll to control the opponents movements, and even if the opponent is rendered dead or unconscious their body remains under the puppets control.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah this one isn't particularly different from the first, the main difference is the use of the puppet, instead of linking the user and victim you link the victim and a puppet, much like a voodoo doll, essentially the inspiration for this I imagine. Once the voodoo doll is linked any damage done to the doll is reciprocated to the victim by 50% additionally the user is capable of manipulating the doll to control the opponents movements, and even if the opponent is rendered dead or unconscious their body remains under the puppets control.
( Jujutsu: Seishin Hizumi Hyōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Mind Distorted Possessed Blood
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and smears some on his face which becomes black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Once the sacrificial ritual has been done, the victim and the user are spiritually linked. Any mental or spiritual harm that the user takes will be reciprocated on the opponent, ranging from Genjutsu to Yamanaka techniques.
Note: This jutsu lasts 3 turns and can only be used once every 4 turns.

Just remember you can't use any of these until you rank up to Jounin.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
( Jujutsu: Seishin Hizumi Hyōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Mind Distorted Possessed Blood
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and smears some on his face which becomes black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Once the sacrificial ritual has been done, the victim and the user are spiritually linked. Any mental or spiritual harm that the user takes will be reciprocated on the opponent, ranging from Genjutsu to Yamanaka techniques.
Note: This jutsu lasts 3 turns and can only be used once every 4 turns.

Just remember you can't use any of these until you rank up to Jounin.
This one is basically just the same as the first but for mental damage, things like illusions or certain yin techniques that cause spirtual damage, amongst other things. It's not particularly different honestly. Also yeah I'll not use them till I'm Jounin.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one is basically just the same as the first but for mental damage, things like illusions or certain yin techniques that cause spirtual damage, amongst other things. It's not particularly different honestly. Also yeah I'll not use them till I'm Jounin.
Excellent, you can mess people up in several ways with their own power. Lovely. When you are high enough rank, you can use these T_T

Any questions on being an immortal?