Relationship

Bman95

Member
148 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I was at this art store when my friends told me that the cashier "liked" me should i go back and ask her out.:shrug:
 

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
41,396 posts 2,409 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe she just want you to spend more money.

Yeh, sure, ask her out.. unless your friends are being pricks
 

home

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,927 posts 92 reactions
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
flop your balls on the counter if she doesnt run away, your in
 

UchihaBrat

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,205 posts 493 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
9,205
Reaction score
493
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, I learned a new word yesterday, it was when my sister was watching a show called 'Jersey Shore', not that I didn't know that the show existed before yesterday, my sister had started watching it since a long time back after all.
Anywho, the, well it isn't really a word, it's an abbreviation, is: DTF.

Now I don't know what in the world that might stand for, and I'm not going to find out, I'll just leave it to you guys to do that, but trust me when I say that it isn't worth it(if you are as clueless as I am in this matter), because I can hint at what it means, judging from what happened.

Either way, getting on topic:
Is that what you're looking for mr. Bman95? This 'DTF'? If so, then I say go for it!
The result is unpredictable, so you never know until you do it:shrug:
 

home

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,927 posts 92 reactions
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Anywho, the, well it isn't really a word, it's an abbreviation, is: DTF.

Now I don't know what in the world that might stand for, and I'm not going to find out, I'll just leave it to you guys to do that, but trust me when I say that it isn't worth it(if you are as clueless as I am in this matter).

Either way, getting on topic:
Is that what you're looking for mr. Bman95? This 'DTF'? If so, then I say go for it!
The result is unpredictable, so you never know until you do it:shrug:

it means down to f*ck
 

Bman95

Member
148 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe she just want you to spend more money.

Yeh, sure, ask her out.. unless your friends are being pricks

nah she gave me a discount
 

UchihaBrat

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,205 posts 493 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
9,205
Reaction score
493
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it means down to f*ck

... I really didn't need to know that, but now that I know... I'll just do my best to avoid watching Jersey Shore and ever catching my sister doing it, thanks mate!
 

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,143 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tell her now gon and pop that pussie for a real nigga, and maybe she will
 

home

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,927 posts 92 reactions
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tell her now gon and pop that pussie for a real nigga, and maybe she will

i might agree with you if i knew what you were saying U_U
 

jaykuhz

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,833 posts 286 reactions
Joined
Jul 3, 2011
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
286
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tell her "I love eatin *****, I lick it clean"
 

~Yubel~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,768 posts 500 reactions
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
7,768
Reaction score
500
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Go back and ask her if she´s free that day and tell her you like her...yep and also watch out for if she has the time for you, if she looks busy or there are people in line behind you then just don´t and don´t forget to tell her you like her, that is a huge + she will think that she matters and no girl want to feel used so yeah, don´t forget that.

If you do succed in getting her for a date or things of that sort seal the deal quickly, don´t wait and don´t make her wait but don´t be too obvious either.
 

Uchiha Riyo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,483 posts 292 reactions
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
292
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, I learned a new word yesterday, it was when my sister was watching a show called 'Jersey Shore', not that I didn't know that the show existed before yesterday, my sister had started watching it since a long time back after all.
Anywho, the, well it isn't really a word, it's an abbreviation, is: DTF.

Now I don't know what in the world that might stand for, and I'm not going to find out, I'll just leave it to you guys to do that, but trust me when I say that it isn't worth it(if you are as clueless as I am in this matter), because I can hint at what it means, judging from what happened.

Either way, getting on topic:
Is that what you're looking for mr. Bman95? This 'DTF'? If so, then I say go for it!
The result is unpredictable, so you never know until you do it:shrug:

DTF is used as a question, if someone says that to someone else, they want to have ***. It means "Down to fuck?"
 
Top