tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeref and Mavis: Personally, I'm pretty sure either that those two have kinda good relationship "friends, comrades, lovers" and what's makes me sure is the last conversation between them.

Mavis was able to show Zeref that look
You must be registered for see images
But instead she shows him a look of worry and sadness, plus "you near me 7 years ago". I mean isn't he the MOST EVIL MAGE ? Why she treats him like a friend, Even if she is so kind, that's cannot explain this kindly treatment.
Or they had an accident or something which makes them linked to each other like this theory ((After seeing natsu's guild mark, he searches for Fairy tail and meets Mavis. One day Zeref couldn't control his power and kills Mavis, stricken with grief all Zeref wants to do is die and the only person he thinks has the power to do it, is Natsu. Zeref makes Mavis a grave on Tenroujima and stays by it to protect it from people))
Layla and lgneel in general (Dragons): they're sharing the same date of passing (whether disappearance or death). Also, till now the only magic that can travel through the time is the celestial spirits magic , which means she has the ability to connect with them.
Lucy and Natsu: we all know about their relationship and how are they close to each other Bla Bla Bla! Apart of their friendship I think they're linked to each other somehow, Plus if Layla was really connected to the dragons that's will include Natsu and Lucy. In addition probably both of them are related to Zeref:
(Zeref cried when he saw Natsu)
(Lucy will "probably" kneel in front of Zeref)
You can read the full version here:

I know this plan was supposed to be for the Grand Magic Games arc, but I don't think Hiro Mashima canceled it, he probably just delay it, you know if Zeref appeared in this way and meets Lucy then the mystery will slowly clarify which accelerates the Ending of Fairy Tail.

And for important part, Depending on all this information I make this "it's kinda stupid plan" but it may helps to infer some theories.
Additions:*

-Natsu and Gajeel +80. Sting, Rogue and Wendy -which she's supposed to be- 19 years old*
-The presence of a person similar to Natsu "or Natsu himself" in The Dragon King Festival painting*
-Layla means ‘dark’, ‘night beauty’, ‘born at night’ and ‘night’
-Lucy means ‘light’, 'born at dawn' and 'born at daylight'. ((Source: Natsu and Lucy on tumblr))
-Lucy had the ability to:*
1.Summoning all her spirits*
2.Meeting the Spirits King and force him to change one of the Celestial Spirits Laws*
3.Visiting the Celestial Spirits World*
4.Unison Raid*
-Layla's three celestial spirits passed on to three new users when she retired from her magic work X764*
That's all. Your exceptions, theories, and objections

Caliburn u out dere?

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No idea why you are mentioning my name and with all due respect I don't really see much of a theory. You're just manly stating things that have already been said countless times before. That Lucy's mom died in the same year the dragons disappeared, is something that has been noticed years ago, but that's as far as it goes.

Ever since that tapestry of Acnologia was shown, I've said several times that that mage looks a lot like Natsu and connected it with the dragon slayers weird age thing, but again that's as far as it goes.

That weird look I don't find particularly special, especially because Zeref and Ivan aren't the same person. So far Ivan has been shown to being just a crook, while Zeref has been shown to be a far more complex character, some kind of a tragic anti-hero. Zo I doubt that 'look' has much meaning. Not to mention the time frame is off, Zeref lived centuries ago and Mavis a century or so ago (there currently isn't really a reason to doubt that). She died when Purehito was already alive. If she really died due to Zeref, normally Purehito should have known more about it. For someone who had been investigating Zeref for decades, Purehito made himself look quit naive in understanding him. He wasn't much wiser than the ones from the Cult of Zeref, you would expect that if there was a strong connection between Zeref and Mavis, she would have told him, especially because she was the one who chose Purehito as the next master and showed him Lumen Histoire. That thing from 7 years ago can easily just refer to the S-class exam where both Mavis and Zeref were on the same island. Adding to that what happened then during the void of Zeref's era and the founding of FT, which spans several centuries?

Personally I don't give much weight to that doodle. The fact that it was meant for the GM Games, but wasn't used and then added to the volume, makes it very untrustworthy. How many of it has in the end been used? With the king of Fiore and the King of Dragons stuff, there were enough 'king' references in there to assume that he used that doodle, only in a different way. Based on the DA link you posted, it seems Hiro barely did anything of the things written there. I more inclined to believe he changed it rather than postponing it when you consider the importance of Lucy in this arc. For instance it might have been originally Zeref that was supposed to be the antagonist rather than Rogue.

I don't really understand what the point is in mentioning stuff like what her name means, that she can do Unison Raid and that her mother died giving 3 keys away.

What is now your supposed theory? All I mainly see are things other people already said and you provided barely or no new interpretation of it.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see nothing here that wasn't actually stated or noted before.

Mavis and Zeref's relationship is too shallow and undefined at the moment to be able to make a good theory as to what nature it has. Considering Mavis' nature and the nature of the Guild she made, its safe to assume that at some point in time she was the antithesis of Zeref but that was already pretty self explanatory.

As for Zeref knowing Natsu, its indeed weird and all that but it doesn't explain much. For all we know, Igneel as the dragon king might have opposed Zeref to try and get him to destroy or attack or wtv acnologia, considering it was stated that Zeref had a hand in creating acnologia. Igneel might have been the only one trully powerful enough to oppose or fight off Zeref. At some point it must have come across that natsu was the inheritor of Igneel's powers and as such the one who would be able to defeat Zeref. Or so he thinks. Still, too little information to make a viable argument or theory.

The year 777 and the disappearance of both the dragons but also Lucy's mom death... We know the Dragons are not in Fiore or the world we see the mages living in (considering the world has been searched up and down, plenty of mages exist and some powerful such as purehito, mavis, etc + that acnologia, being in the world was seen more than once) but despite not being there they are aware of what goes on in the fiore world. Considering that the celestial keys have more meaning that initially thought and that Lucy's mom held most if not all of the keys, its simple to reason that she might have something to do with the disappearance of the dragons through the use of the keys. Was it deliberate? Was it an accident? Was it agaisnt the dragons concent? Was it an attempt to banish Acnologia? Who knows? Even this relationship is sketchy. It might simply be a coincidence. The celestial keys and being a celestial mage on itself is clearly something very powerful, unique and important. In terms of battle power, its clear that being a celestial mage isn't all that so this mistique and power must come from something else. When we saw the keys closing the gate of Zeref that rbought forth the dragons form the past, that became more evident. It may even be that, like I said before, the keys banished the dragons to the celestial realm or a similar realm in an attempt to banish acnologia as well.

But this can all be simply voided. Reasoning? Has anyone considered that all the dragons might simply be dead already? Acnologia might have killed them. As of now, they could be simply spirits, similar to mavis, and will not return, leaving to natsu the job of finishing Acnologia and Zeref. We may be all trying to wrap our heads around something that might be simple: Acnologia kills all dragons and rules a world of flies thus losing interest and eventually becoming bored and roaming the world for no reason. The mages are left behind not knowing what happened. Zeref who was in slumber awakens, triggering a response in Acnologia who starts hunting down mages (to happen) up to the point where FT has to be called upon to stop it. And the rest might simply be nothing more than coincidences.

Still...all jibber jabber as we don't have almost any type of data to formulate big predicitons or ideas on the subject.