Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seriously, trolling a dead anime base is boring. Please drive up activity so I can shitpost and hurt people's feelings again.

@Zise do your fucking job you sexy swede bastard.
@Caliburn you still love me right?
@Rei I really don't know what you do, besides abusing Zise, since Greek women are more masculine than Swedish men.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess some people never grow up. Don’t you have anything better to do with your time? You’re annoying. And have one fan. Who’s a racist. Which isn’t surprising.

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess some people never grow up. Don’t you have anything better to do with your time? You’re annoying. And have one fan. Who’s a racist. Which isn’t surprising.
I don't stalk people to figure out how many "fans" they have. I don't even know who you are, yet you act like you know who I am. What I can tell from your brief reply though is that you're an enormous loser. Who is my fan that's racist by the way? You lost me there.

Reactions: Sanzen

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't stalk people to figure out how many "fans" they have. I don't even know who you are, yet you act like you know who I am. What I can tell from your brief reply though is that you're an enormous loser. Who is my fan that's racist by the way? You lost me there.
I know you because you troll all over the forum and there’s only like five active users yeah. You’re not that hard to distinguish for me to know. Crazy how that works, right? Anyway, get blocked. You and your troll posts are childish. Imagine being an adult and acting the way you do.

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know you because you troll all over the forum and there’s only like five active users yeah. You’re not that hard to distinguish for me to know. Crazy how that works, right? Anyway, get blocked. You and your troll posts are childish. Imagine being an adult and acting the way you do.
I think you're taking this post a little too seriously...

I agree with the initial sentiment.

Josh

Legendary
Kin
829💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After all these years, people still get baited. Beautiful. Trolling the base is a rite of passage and an infraction is a badge of honor. Getting blocked by a salty random is a sign of success.

Have some respect for your elders.

• Haha
Reactions: Sanzen and Kikyo

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After all these years, people still get baited. Beautiful. Trolling the base is a rite of passage and an infraction is a badge of honor. Getting blocked by a salty random is a sign of success.

Have some respect for your elders.
That's not being baited. At this point people voluntarily jump into the troll's den as it can hardly be any worse than the hellhole that's outside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh

Josh

Legendary
Kin
829💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's being baited. At this point people voluntarily jump into the troll's den as it can hardly be any worse than the hellhole that's outside.
I’m just glad to see some things/users haven’t changed. Feels a little nostalgic. Good to hear from you after all these years!

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, trolling a dead anime base is boring. Please drive up activity so I can shitpost and hurt people's feelings again.

@Zise do your fucking job you sexy swede bastard.
@Caliburn you still love me right?
@Rei I really don't know what you do, besides abusing Zise, since Greek women are more masculine than Swedish men.
I am still curious who your 1 fan is though...