Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo the best option would be to give all the real refugees temporary asylums in some sort of safe haven that is just for them and then when the conflict is over, send them back. And in the meantime when the conflict is going on, we should use our resources to help them at the source.

But to allow millions of migrants into here permanently is complete madness. Sweden is a prime example of what will happen if we do that.
Yeah, they totally went about it the wrong way. They had disregarded how this would affect them socially and economically.

Anyway, If you're claiming the country is going to shit, you can't get mad because you allowed it when you accepted them. Now they have to own up to it and fix it.

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I want them to tell the truth?? If they are eligible for refugee status then they shouldn't be afraid of telling the truth. If they indeed are running for their lives then they will not get deported. So why are the refugees lying about their age and origins? Maybe because they aren't running for their lives and are just economy migrants?

But if they are for example from the safe regions of Iraq, Pakistan, Morocco etc. Then they are not eligible for refugee status. 16% of refugees currently coming to Europe are Iraqis. Lol Finland deported most of the Iraqis that came into here, because south and north parts of Iraq have been declared as safe.
What guarantees that they would allow them to stay? They lie about their age because they don't want to be deported away from their brothers and sister and parents, also about they origin, not all who live in Syria are Syrians they're people from around the world their who built their lives in Syria. Just because they aren't syrians doesn't mean that they aren't refugees. They're are afghan,indians etc

You can't blame Iraqis for seeking refuge. First America and now Isis their country is nearly same as Syria now

Oh and the declared "safe" thing doesn't mean anything. They are getting out because they fear that the war will get to them soon and the safe areas could become unsafe

Reactions: Scooby Doo

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What guarantees that they would allow them to stay? They lie about their age because they don't want to be deported away from their brothers and sister and parents, also about they origin, not all who live in Syria are Syrians they're people from around the world their who built their lives in Syria. Just because they aren't syrians doesn't mean that they aren't refugees. They're are afghan,indians etc

You can't blame Iraqis for seeking refuge. First America and now Isis their country is nearly same as Syria now

Oh and the declared "safe" thing doesn't mean anything. They are getting out because they fear that the war will get to them soon and the safe areas could become unsafe
You don't understand. We don't have the space or the resources to house every Middle-Eastern that has an unstable country. We will only help those who are in the most dire need of help. So we decide whether you are allowed to stay or not. If you get deported then you aren't eligible for an asylum. Simple. And if you lie about your origins/age to avoid deportation then you are telling us that you don't believe you could be thought as eligible for asylum based on your real info. It's that simple. Your opinion on whether it's humane or not is irrelevant. We can't afford to be the moral superpowers here so we only pick the ones that truly need a safe haven.

About Iraqis: you don't know why they are getting out of there. But they sure as hell aren't refugees because they are coming all the way to Finland and other countries instead of staying in the first safe country they arrive in.

Excite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made a statement about this a couple years back on this forum that if Europe kept taking America advice many consequence will come about from these decisions, people who can sleep at night with no conscience of killing innocents boggles my mind. The worst part is all the politicians, prime ministers etc instigating these wars probably won't bump into 1 refugee , the best solution is people should make a map to all the politics house,mansions, yacht, country clubs who supported the war.

This is what Syria looks like now
[video=youtube;soxm2De-fZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxm2De-fZc[/video]

Reactions: Scooby Doo

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don't understand. We don't have the space or the resources to house every Middle-Eastern that has an unstable country. We will only help those who are in the most dire need of help. So we decide whether you are allowed to stay or not. If you get deported then you aren't eligible for an asylum. Simple. And if you lie about your origins/age to avoid deportation then you are telling us that you don't believe you could be thought as eligible for asylum based on your real info. It's that simple. Your opinion on whether it's humane or not is irrelevant. We can't afford to be the moral superpowers here so we only pick the ones that truly need a safe haven.

About Iraqis: you don't know why they are getting out of there. But they sure as hell aren't refugees because they are coming all the way to Finland and other countries instead of staying in the first safe country they arrive in.
That i can understand, you cant host every middle eastern guy its true, i would say divide them into several countries and make the UN force the world countries open their borders as well, not just europe and no you dont decide anything, your govenment does

Also that is a must lie, because you arent sure of anything, tbh if you were in the same position you would have lied too,

And finally yes about the iraqis: i dont their intentions yes but i can guess it, they're out because they want a better life and away from all the war, if they are escaping war and chaos then yes of course they are refugees

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That i can understand, you cant host every middle eastern guy its true, i would say divide them into several countries and make the UN force the world countries open their borders as well, not just europe and no you dont decide anything, your govenment does

Also that is a must lie, because you arent sure of anything, tbh if you were in the same position you would have lied too,

And finally yes about the iraqis: i dont their intentions yes but i can guess it, they're out because they want a better life and away from all the war, if they are escaping war and chaos then yes of course they are refugees
Lol like it's that simple to just divide them and force everyone to take refugees. But that isn't necessary if all the economy migrants just stay at home and the real refugees stay in Europe so we should manage.

What is a must lie? What does that even mean?

Like I said, there is no war in north and south Iraq. And if they truly are refugees then they should accept the first safe country they arrive in. We have Iraqis coming to us from Sweden and Russia. Are those countries war zones??

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol like it's that simple to just divide them and force everyone to take refugees. But that isn't necessary if all the economy migrants just stay at home and the real refugees stay in Europe so we should manage.

What is a must lie? What does that even mean?

Like I said, there is no war in north and south Iraq. And if they truly are refugees then they should accept the first safe country they arrive in. We have Iraqis coming to us from Sweden and Russia. Are those countries war zones??
I never said its simple but if the UN really wanted that thing to happen bad then it will, also i was meaning the incoming refugees not the ones who are already there

A must lie means that you are forced to lie for your own safety, that is to me a human thing, i dont think any of the refugees want to go back into their destroyed country just yet so they lie .

And like i said the north and south could become dangerous, these families dont know what will happen, and about why they go to europe instead of any other place is because they heard about the refugee program, so they think they will gain a better life there so they go.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said its simple but if the UN really wanted that thing to happen bad then it will, also i was meaning the incoming refugees not the ones who are already there

A must lie means that you are forced to lie for your own safety, that is to me a human thing, i dont think any of the refugees want to go back into their destroyed country just yet so they lie .

And like i said the north and south could become dangerous, these families dont know what will happen, and about why they go to europe instead of any other place is because they heard about the refugee program, so they think they will gain a better life there so they go.
This is not about would's or could's. Either you are eligible for a refugee status or you aren't.

Bolded: LOL!! Firstly you just described an economy migrant and secondly if by "refugee program" you mean easy welfare money then you are right. Let's take for example Sweden, that accepts the most refugees per capita. Results:

-->58% of Sweden's welfare costs go to immigrants and 42% of the long term unemployed are immigrants.

--> More refugees have sought asylum in Sweden in 2015 than any other year in the country's history, with 86,000 people applying for asylum.

--> Sweden accepts the most refugees per capita.

So Sweden clearly has attraction factors that make people travel across the continent there. These people are no refugees. They go to the country that showers them with the most cash and you see the results above.

Last edited:

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is not about would's or could's. Either you are eligible for a refugee status or you aren't.

Bolded: LOL!! Firstly you just described an economy migrant and secondly if by "refugee program" you mean easy welfare money then you are right. Let's take for example Sweden, that accepts the most refugees per capita. Results:

-->58% of Sweden's welfare costs go to immigrants and 42% of the long term unemployed are immigrants.

--> More refugees have sought asylum in Sweden in 2015 than any other year in the country's history, with 86,000 people applying for asylum.

--> Sweden accepts the most refugees per capita.

So Sweden clearly has attraction factors that make people travel across the continent there. These people are no refugees. They go to the country that showers them with the most cash and you see the results above.
Is it a bad thing to seek a better life who people know that is economically better and stronger?

And nope i didnt mean that, dont twist it it in your favor please, i mean that they thought that they would get better lives there

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it a bad thing to seek a better life who people know that is economically better and stronger?

And nope i didnt mean that, dont twist it it in your favor please, i mean that they thought that they would get better lives there
It's not inherently bad to seek better life, but if you are doing it on the expense of the current refugee crisis then you are just exploiting the system. Meaning that if you disguise yourself as a refugee because you want economically better life then that is just wrong.

But then again this is the problem of Sweden. They allowed it to happen. But like economist Sanandaji said: "If you’re offering generous welfare benefits to every citizen, and anyone can come and use these benefits, then a very large number of people will try to do that. And it’s just mathematically impossible for a small country like Sweden to fund those benefits.".

So in the end it's not even about what's right or wrong but about the fact that we don't have the money or resources to continue this way.

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm..I just posted news? You got mad?

Lol okay so there is no problem and I shouldn't criticize these "refugees"? Let's take a look at some of the facts:

Serbia: 90% of those arriving to Serbia from Macedonia claim to be Syrians.

"Serbian border police say that 90 per cent of those arriving from Macedonia, about 3000 a day, claim they are Syrian, although they have no documents to prove it. The so-called Balkan corridor for the migrant flight starts in Turkey, then goes through Macedonia and Serbia before entering the European Union in Hungary.
"You can see that something is fishy when most of those who cross into Serbia enter January 1 as the date of their birth," border police officer Miroslav Jovic said. "Guess that's the first date that comes to their mind."

Norway: 90% of the refugees lie about their age, because European countries can't deport underaged refugees :

Denmark: 75% of the refugees lie about their age :

Germany: 30% of the refugees lie about their origins:

Clearly many if not most of these people are not real refugees if they deem right lying about their origins because they are afraid that they will not be considered as true refugees if their true origins get revealed. Yeah how about that lol.

this is ****ing stupid, i'm so tired of this.

they're not refugees... they're migrants... they just wanna come to europe and live on our welfare money.
i live in sweden, and 99% of all "refugees" go on vacation back home to syria after a year or something... WHAT THE ****?

if you can go back and spend a holiday, then YOU ARE NOT A ****ING REFUGEE.

laziest people on the planet. we're not racist... we just don't want to increase rape ratings by 300% and we can't really afford giving EACH "refugee" 200 euro EACH DAY!!!!! and when they come here they just complain "it was not like on the TV ads in syria, it was supposed to be free money, apartments, kids go to school for free"

- yes, if you're a swedish citizen, which require you to pay taxes each month for atleast one year.
Lol that's what I'm saying, but everyone thought I'm the mean racist.XD

Europe finally wakes up. We will deport every single one of them (hopefully).

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not inherently bad to seek better life, but if you are doing it on the expense of the current refugee crisis then you are just exploiting the system. Meaning that if you disguise yourself as a refugee because you want economically better life then that is just wrong.

But then again this is the problem of Sweden. They allowed it to happen. But like economist Sanandaji said: "If you’re offering generous welfare benefits to every citizen, and anyone can come and use these benefits, then a very large number of people will try to do that. And it’s just mathematically impossible for a small country like Sweden to fund those benefits.".

So in the end it's not even about what's right or wrong but about the fact that we don't have the money or resources to continue this way.
I actually agree with you fully on this one

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually agree with you on this o_O
You seem surprised. May I ask what are things on which you usually don't agree with me ?

Putting babies on tracks to boycott the govt. actions
Using your unknowing child to exploit emotional value in others instead of putting themselves there
Not killing themselves

Anyone who has valid reasons doesn't try to exploit emotions like that, and tbh what are they implying? We'll **** up our babies if you don't open borders, whose babies are those? Do THEY not give a **** about those kids?
oh and pulling the obvious RACIST card.

These are just your average crappy human in a bad situation, if they die nothing of value is lost.
I agree. Who does something like that? It seems like some men from certain ethnicities have no honor. They are selfish stupid psychopaths.

Last edited:

Xee Etbrkz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What an awesome suggestion.

The Europeans should not help the f ucked up Middle East. After all,why should they help? Surely they are not responsible. Surely the West isn't responsible for such a mess. Surely the death rates and the rape rates in the Middle Eastern countries haven't gone up after ISIS has laid waste to Syria and other countries. Surely its a lie when they say that ISIS was brought into power by the events triggered by the West. The f ucking f aggots deserve to die, the f uck I give as long as the West is peaceful.

But, I sincerely believe that we must resurrect economies such as Greece, Portugal, Spain, Italy etc. time and time again by injection of funds from banks and by offering bailout programs. Surely because people of the these countries are worthy deserve foreign aid for sitting on their asses. After all their asses are worthy and rightly so. We should not care that these funds are being injected by putting the countries who have invested in them at a greater risk and ultimately the world, due to globalisation. After all if we donot do so, these countries will go into bankruptcy and chaos will follow. Who knows what can happen? Surely chaos in these countries should be avoided while the Middle Eastern people deserve no help to settle the chaos in their country. But the help to EU countries cannot be compared to the kind of help the people from Middle East are demanding. After all, all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal.

Vive Le EU, f uck the Middle East.

Reactions: Hawker and Babadook

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door.
It opens. I've been knocking from the inside'.
~Rumi

No one but the peoples of the middle east can solve the problems of the middle east. Europe will do both itself and those people a favor by not accepting any further illegal and economy aliens.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What an awesome suggestion.

The Europeans should not help the f ucked up Middle East. After all,why should they help? Surely they are not responsible. Surely the West isn't responsible for such a mess. Surely the death rates and the rape rates in the Middle Eastern countries haven't gone up after ISIS has laid waste to Syria and other countries. Surely its a lie when they say that ISIS was brought into power by the events triggered by the West. The f ucking f aggots deserve to die, the f uck I give as long as the West is peaceful.

But, I sincerely believe that we must resurrect economies such as Greece, Portugal, Spain, Italy etc. time and time again by injection of funds from banks and by offering bailout programs. Surely because people of the these countries are worthy deserve foreign aid for sitting on their asses. After all their asses are worthy and rightly so. We should not care that these funds are being injected by putting the countries who have invested in them at a greater risk and ultimately the world, due to globalisation. After all if we donot do so, these countries will go into bankruptcy and chaos will follow. Who knows what can happen? Surely chaos in these countries should be avoided while the Middle Eastern people deserve no help to settle the chaos in their country. But the help to EU countries cannot be compared to the kind of help the people from Middle East are demanding. After all, all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal.

Vive Le EU, f uck the Middle East.
Actually, I agree with what you say about EU. Because it is a farce. The way that Greece and Portugal f-cked up their situation and how EU came to the rescue with billions of dollars of loan money which we aren't ever gonna have back, was absolutely ridiculous. The consept of EU doesn't work when there are dumb countries like Greece part of it. They are 300 billion euros in debt to EU countries. It cost nearly 7 billion dollars for our country, Finland. Surely that money could have been used better, like in the way that you are suggesting.

And maybe U.S and Britain are to blame on some degree that ISIS is ruling in the Middle-East. But keep in mind. There have been conflicst in that area for decades. It's not like the west forced the guns on their hands.

Last edited: