Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not sure what to think of this. What did you think was going to happen? That you would eventually reverse in age? Lol Getting old isn’t bad. Live for today, enjoy today, worry about tomorrow tomorrow. Some people do not get the pleasure to make it to the ages we have made it. It’s a blessing, not something to be afraid of. Just you being here with us on NB is blessing. Think about how many people are missing out on the simple things in life... Because they died too early. Sucks.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not sure what to think of this. What did you think was going to happen? That you would eventually reverse in age? Lol Getting old isn’t bad. Live for today, enjoy today, worry about tomorrow tomorrow. Some people do not get the pleasure to make it to the ages we have made it. It’s a blessing, not something to be afraid of. Just you being here with us on NB is blessing. Think about how many people are missing out on the simple things in life... Because they died too early. Sucks.
That was actually a thoughtful reply. thank you.

Reactions: Infant and Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was actually a thoughtful reply. thank you.
You’re welcome. I can be a real bitch but when it comes to life philosophy I’ve learned to use my kind words to help others. In a more realistic way than pessimistic or optimistic as well and it will still be on a good note. I used to be a real bully when I was younger. I realized how pointless and shallow that was in comparison to how I choose to live today and although still a bully in some ways as I think that’s just a personality trait of mine (a shit one if you ask me), helping people with my outlook on life that can be widely applied to most things around you just feels great. If sharing a piece of my mind makes you feel better for even 10 seconds, it was worth my time and the other person’s time.

Reactions: Chikombo

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one escapes TIME, the ultimate god catches with us all. Just the cycle of life and different phases. Being a responsible adult and contributing member to society can be really satisfactory phase in life.

If it makes you feel better, I would be surprised if anyone currently active here is older than me.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then you must know what it feels like, that creeping feeling that you are not gonna be young forever...
O yea I'm like 1/3rd away from death (if I'm lucky lol) and it feels like just yesterday I was in highscool still and now I'm about a year after I finished college. It sucks but nothing we can do except try our best to do what we can with what time we have. Its a sad feeling I think I mostly try to forget about (especially knowing that I'm not the only one getting older, but older relatives are too, and soon they may not be with me here)

Pizza

Kin
247💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In a unique way I feel a sense of comfort knowing that others do feel this way too. I'm a lil younger than you guys but the concept of fleeting time and age still worries me a lot. I'm very sentimental and nostalgic to the point where I become distracted and enveloped by the things of the past. I hope to see life differently and I hope to find stability in the choices that I make whether it be for the better or for worse. I'm sorry for the ranting but I do understand where you are coming from @Demon and I hope that you are able to find comfort and acceptance in the fact that growing up is inevitable and as of right now we are creating the very memories we will be looking back on. Cheers mate, we've made it this far!

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread made time seem very small, I was 17 and full of energy when I joined this forum, now I am 25 and old af lol.

It's great tho, in many ways I guess. I was able to gain a lot of knowledge and understanding of perspectives I used to be very biased towards, my approaches and outlooks have changed and in a more positive direction. Which probably sounds corny, but it's better than being pessimistic I suppose.

Last edited: