Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
There's nothing I can't do. There’s nothing I can’t do. There's nothing I can’t do. There's something I won't do. There's something I don’t like to do. There's something I hate to do. There's many things I won't do. The freedom of choice is endless, but it guides me. Like a powerful hand. Reaching and pulling me to realities that fancy my liking. I’ve only been a human for 16 years and have seen this hand lead me like some kind of guiding fact that I follow. I've always been confused and it's nothing new. I don’t know if I should hate the feeling. Love the feeling, wish it gone. Worship its existence. Coexist with it or ignore its very being. I don’t know. I don’t know enough. I don’t know enough about anything. I don't know enough about anything to be certain. I don’t know enough about anything to be certain enough to know. I don't know enough about anything to be certain enough to know what I know. And don't. If I told you the world spins on its axis, orbiting around the sun, the object so far away from us, you’d tell me I’m crazy and should go lie to someone else. And I’d lie to someone else. Cause why not? What do I lose from lying? What is there to gain from telling the truth? I’ve lived 16 years on this earth as a hairless monkey. Stranded on a rock souring at high speeds in a game of ring around the rosy around a fiery ball of fire that would be more than happy to eat us all up. Life is a weird phenomenon. It's boring. Thanks for reading. I’m Me. And see ya later.

This was an entry in my diary journal. I liked it, and thought I'd share it. Guess weekly stories are back up, and a lot more random that's foe shore.