Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello Narutobase. Today is a great day for videogames, Rockstar Games announced their next blockbuster which will follow the masterpiece known as Red Dead Redemption. Not much has been revealed so far, but here is the available information to this point:

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.
An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.
Watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, October 20th here on Facebook, at rockstargames.com, as well at the official Rockstar Games YouTube and Twitch pages.

You must be registered for see images

I loved Red Dead Redemption and can't wait for this upcoming new game, but I'm disappointed that there won't be a PC version in the near future. I will definitely not wait one and a half year more for a better PC version like Rockstar did it with GTA 5.

What does Narutobase think about this? Let me know down below. :>

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
PS3 and XBox 360 are dead by now. Nearly no new games will get developed for them. The PS4 and XBox One have been released in 2013, three! years ago. Seriously, it's time to upgrade and move on.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No PC ? Well... i guess its time to throw my gaming pc to the garbage and buy a ps4 since nowadays everything is being made for console plebs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cause the PS4 and the One are the current generation lol and sell it and upgrade lol
As for Red Dead I'm hyped as hell gonna replay the first one since it's backwards comp on the One
That's rude. I love my PS3. Well it seems like I have to buy PS4.

PS3 and XBox 360 are dead by now. Nearly no new games will get developed for them. The PS4 and XBox One have been released in 2013, three! years ago. Seriously, it's time to upgrade and move on.
Yeah,It seems so.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's rude. I love my PS3. Well it seems like I have to buy PS4.

Yeah,It seems so.
its not its been 3 years since One and PS4 got released and both Sony and Microsoft said by 2016 they arent sporting the old generation and Game Companies had the option since day 1 of the current gen to stop developing for the last gen

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No PC ? Well... i guess its time to throw my gaming pc to the garbage and buy a ps4 since nowadays everything is being made for console plebs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But when they do release a PC version it's almost always shitty. Baffles how they produce these video games on PC but can't make it for that platform first or at least a decent one.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GG to any other game in 2017. Good thing I got a ps4 and PC so they can't **** with me like that. Rockstar and their shitty ports aren't doing it for me anyway so I would prob favour ps4 even if there was a PC release.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
GG to any other game in 2017. Good thing I got a ps4 and PC so they can't **** with me like that. Rockstar and their shitty ports aren't doing it for me anyway so I would prob favour ps4 even if there was a PC release.
@bold
I only played GTA 5 on PC, but this game had by far the best quality on PC, on a completely different level than the console versions.

Dear DevilHunterDante,
are you unable to formulate a single sentence without capslock and/or repeating yourself? Could you spread your baseless, personal tirade of hate against PCs somewhere else please? PC gaming isn't "dead". Most games have much higher quality on PC, but filthy pirates and hackers ruin it for the whole community, while developers have it much easier to program a game for consoles, where everyone has the same soft- and hardware. PC is much more complicated since everyone has a different setup and so many people are immediately crying and down-voting a game if it isn't perfect on day one.

Honestly, the "gaming community" is garbage. Crybabies that feel the need to insult each other every single day at any chance they get, it's just sad. Can't you all just calm down, lay back and enjoy fuqing videogames?

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
PC gaming is DEAD! Really guys it has died and now no one plays games on the PC any more! I am serious it is dead, and to prove that all I need to ask is: Did you or any of your friends ever play a game on the PC recently? If you say no then that proves that PC gaming is dead. If you say yes then you are a damn liar because PC gaming is DEAD, and you are lying because you have no proof or evidence, and THAT PROVES PC GAMING IS DEAD!

Really, if you take a look at the recent games for the PC then you will see that many of them sell less than 1m copies (pathetic!) and that PROVES that PC gaming is DEAD! And some PC games are so casual that they get more than 1m sales (lol casuals), and that further proves that PC gaming is DEAD!

So stop using PC for games, only consoles are meant to play games that is why they are called PCs. If they were meant for games they would be called PGs: Personal Gamestations. That also proves that PC gaming is DEAD!

Only consoles have good games anyway, all the PC games are horrible, and this is why PC gaming is dead. Besides, who would play games on a PC? PCs are meant for browsing the web and editing documents and that is why they come with a mouse and keyboard.

PC gaming is dead, so stop playing games on a PC. It is not fun to play games on a PC, because it is a dead platform. If you or anyone else think that PC gaming is fun then you are deluded, because it isn't.

So stop playing games on the PC because that is stupid and PC gaming is DEAD!
Thank you brother. I hate those PC nerds who have to do anything in their power to bash console gamers.
Like, who tf cares if you just bought the new graphic card and can play gta in ultra instead of super or mega? Who are you gonna impress? not the girls in college, maybe the fat gamescom visitors

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
PC gaming is DEAD! Really guys it has died and now no one plays games on the PC any more! I am serious it is dead, and to prove that all I need to ask is: Did you or any of your friends ever play a game on the PC recently? If you say no then that proves that PC gaming is dead. If you say yes then you are a damn liar because PC gaming is DEAD, and you are lying because you have no proof or evidence, and THAT PROVES PC GAMING IS DEAD!

Really, if you take a look at the recent games for the PC then you will see that many of them sell less than 1m copies (pathetic!) and that PROVES that PC gaming is DEAD! And some PC games are so casual that they get more than 1m sales (lol casuals), and that further proves that PC gaming is DEAD!

So stop using PC for games, only consoles are meant to play games that is why they are called PCs. If they were meant for games they would be called PGs: Personal Gamestations. That also proves that PC gaming is DEAD!

Only consoles have good games anyway, all the PC games are horrible, and this is why PC gaming is dead. Besides, who would play games on a PC? PCs are meant for browsing the web and editing documents and that is why they come with a mouse and keyboard.

PC gaming is dead, so stop playing games on a PC. It is not fun to play games on a PC, because it is a dead platform. If you or anyone else think that PC gaming is fun then you are deluded, because it isn't.

So stop playing games on the PC because that is stupid and PC gaming is DEAD!
Tf... ?