Recommendations

0utLawStar

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m new to this forum so bare with me. I’m looking for some recommendations for a new anime series to check out. I’m very open to different genres even though the majority of the anime that I’ve seen are action. Some of my favorite anime’s are..
Armitage III
Cowboy bebop
Outlaw star
Dragon ball (series)
Naruto
Bleach
Tokyo Ghroul
Gundam Wing
Overlord
11 eyes
Highschool of the dead
High school dxd
Baserk

Thank you and have a great day

magicJ

Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey 0utLawStar,
You came to the right place if you're looking for good animes. Here are a couple that is my personal favorites

Anime suggestion #1 Kill-La-Kill(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Is Honnouji Academy is a fictional high school situated in Tokyo Bay, Japan on the island of Honnō City. The school is dominated by its fearsome student council led by their president Satsuki Kiryuin. Its students wear Goku Uniforms which give their wearers superhuman abilities because they are constructed with a special material known as Life Fibers "Life Battle-Fibers"). Vagrant transfer student Ryuko Matoi, who wields a scissor-shaped longsword that can cut Goku Uniforms, challenges the council as she searches for her father's killer. Although she is initially easily defeated by Takaharu Fukuroda, she finds a sentient sailor uniform that she names Senketsu, a Kamui which is wholly made of Life Fibers and transforms her so that she can face Kiryuin and her trials and obstacles. She is befriended by her hyperactive classmate Mako Mankanshoku and lives with her family.
If you are end to busty chicks and fighting basically you will like Kill-la-Kill

Anime suggestion #2(y)(y)(y)(y)
Steins Gate (Blue-Ray Disc are quite expensive)
Steins Gate is about how a group of friends make a time machine which can send various messages across, these messages that they are sending cause an effect not only on the past but the present and future.

This is more of a Drama, Science fiction, thriller. Personally I thought this was going to be total crap but it ended up being a great series.

Anime sugestion #3(y)(y)(y)
Full Metal Alchemist
This is about how 2 brother''s trying to recover a stone called the Philospher's stone. There bodies where like torn up or whatever so they needed the stone to restore their bodies. They lost their bodies by trying to ressurect their deceased mother. That''s like a little snippet

I tried to include anime''s that you may have not seen but I hope this helps good luck though hope to see you more around the forum!

Reactions: 0utLawStar

0utLawStar

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey 0utLawStar,
You came to the right place if you're looking for good animes. Here are a couple that is my personal favorites

Anime suggestion #1 Kill-La-Kill(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Is Honnouji Academy is a fictional high school situated in Tokyo Bay, Japan on the island of Honnō City. The school is dominated by its fearsome student council led by their president Satsuki Kiryuin. Its students wear Goku Uniforms which give their wearers superhuman abilities because they are constructed with a special material known as Life Fibers "Life Battle-Fibers"). Vagrant transfer student Ryuko Matoi, who wields a scissor-shaped longsword that can cut Goku Uniforms, challenges the council as she searches for her father's killer. Although she is initially easily defeated by Takaharu Fukuroda, she finds a sentient sailor uniform that she names Senketsu, a Kamui which is wholly made of Life Fibers and transforms her so that she can face Kiryuin and her trials and obstacles. She is befriended by her hyperactive classmate Mako Mankanshoku and lives with her family.
If you are end to busty chicks and fighting basically you will like Kill-la-Kill

Anime suggestion #2(y)(y)(y)(y)
Steins Gate (Blue-Ray Disc are quite expensive)
Steins Gate is about how a group of friends make a time machine which can send various messages across, these messages that they are sending cause an effect not only on the past but the present and future.

This is more of a Drama, Science fiction, thriller. Personally I thought this was going to be total crap but it ended up being a great series.

Anime sugestion #3(y)(y)(y)
Full Metal Alchemist
This is about how 2 brother''s trying to recover a stone called the Philospher's stone. There bodies where like torn up or whatever so they needed the stone to restore their bodies. They lost their bodies by trying to ressurect their deceased mother. That''s like a little snippet

I tried to include anime''s that you may have not seen but I hope this helps good luck though hope to see you more around the forum!
Thank you I appreciate the feedback!