Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Plot summary:

This is the story of Hori and Miyamura, schoolmates who both have a different persona outside of school. Hori looks like your average teenager girl. But when school is out, she’s like the acting parent in their household in place of their workaholic parents. She takes care of her younger brother, cooking, housework etc. In other words she lacks the usual social and teenage life. Miyamura on the other hand appears like the school’s nerd like type, glasses wearing, quiet, bookish and possibly an otaku. However, when school is out, he is quite friendly and has a lot of piercings and bad at academics. So this two teenagers both lead a different life unlike what’s assumed of them and they don’t want it to be found out. Coincidentally, they met unexpectedly and discover’s each others’ secret and hit it off unexpectedly. They now have someone with whom they can share the other halves of the life they hid, and develop friendship.

I story is quite originally, funny and adorable. I love the art work and I admire the author.
Although it's shoujo it has not many kiss kiss or love dove moments~ It's quite cute though.

In the most serious or funny moments things get really unexpected, which I like.
So yeah, give it a try! ^^"

Few pics: