Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is my fave, i can always watch it. has a lot of iconic stuff, even the theme song is legendary. that was Will Smiths first acting role and its just hilarious

Will is the main character, hes like this cool dude from a rough neighborhood who has to move to Bel-Air in L.A. its like a really rich neighborhood, like Beverly Hills in Los Angeles. but he's sent to live with his Uncle whose a big time lawyer, his aunt and cousins in their big house. theres a butler named Jeffery who always sneak dissing everyone. one of his cousins Carlton is so lame but it makes a nice contrast to Will's character and he has iconic moments. like Carlton is so worried about getting into a Ivy League school, hes not really having fun, while Will is on dates and the basketball team having a great time, so a lot of there dynamics are around that. one of his other cousins is Hilary, shes like a spoiled rich girl, always asking her dad for shit. she's like trying to find herself so shes always trying new jobs, its funny. the last cousin is Ashley the youngest, shes chill and kind of looks up to Will. the Uncle Phil is also funny, hes like a father figure for Will and Will is always roasting him. its a great show, its mostly lighthearted but a few episodes get emotional

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is my fave, i can always watch it. has a lot of iconic stuff, even the theme song is legendary. that was Will Smiths first acting role and its just hilarious

Will is the main character, hes like this cool dude from a rough neighborhood who has to move to Bel-Air in L.A. its like a really rich neighborhood, like Beverly Hills in Los Angeles. but he's sent to live with his Uncle whose a big time lawyer, his aunt and cousins in their big house. theres a butler named Jeffery who always sneak dissing everyone. one of his cousins Carlton is so lame but it makes a nice contrast to Will's character and he has iconic moments. like Carlton is so worried about getting into a Ivy League school, hes not really having fun, while Will is on dates and the basketball team having a great time, so a lot of there dynamics are around that. one of his other cousins is Hilary, shes like a spoiled rich girl, always asking her dad for shit. she's like trying to find herself so shes always trying new jobs, its funny. the last cousin is Ashley the youngest, shes chill and kind of looks up to Will. the Uncle Phil is also funny, hes like a father figure for Will and Will is always roasting him. its a great show, its mostly lighthearted but a few episodes get emotional
man u just needed to tell him teh title of sitcome ...thats all...

• Wow
Reactions: GrapeApe

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have already watched it...The ending was bad and the Barney's wedding was a a$$pull
oh well...then I don't know...
Post automatically merged:

I'm currently watching a show on Netflix about people with autism going on dates, it's not a sitcom but I recommend it, it makes you aprreciate the small things in life.

Last edited:

JavierMendez

Kin
16💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can recommend spanish ones they are far far better than the ones you watch in english .

If you want Ingles ones here :

1. Park and recreation
2. Spin city (Michael j fox)
3. Our very own President Donald J Trump who is destroying the country every minute .
4.Barry (snl star bill hader is lead actor in it )
5. Silicon valley

->Arrested Development
-> 30 rocks starring Tina Fey
->The office
-> Modern family
-> Good place

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can recommend spanish ones they are far far better than the ones you watch in english .

If you want Ingles ones here :

1. Park and recreation
2. Spin city (Michael j fox)
3. Our very own President Donald J Trump who is destroying the country every minute .
4.Barry (snl star bill hader is lead actor in it )
5. Silicon valley

->Arrested Development
-> 30 rocks starring Tina Fey
->The office
-> Modern family
-> Good place
r u friend of pachanga???..