Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A list of wat u've alredy watched wood B helpful
Filling the requirements, there would be like 4:
1. AIURA
2. Morita-san wa Mukuchi
3. Nichijou (except this last 23 mins, but I want something as absurd as this xd).
4. Abenobashi Mahou shotengai(except this last 23 mins, but I want something as absurd as this xd).
The money of soul and possibility control, I highly recommended this series.
This isn't like Nichijou at all! And each episode has a normal length (around 22 mins)! I want something that last 5 mins, I said!

-Tremendous-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Filling the requirements, there would be like 4:
1. AIURA
2. Morita-san wa Mukuchi
3. Nichijou (except this last 23 mins, but I want something as absurd as this xd).
4. Abenobashi Mahou shotengai(except this last 23 mins, but I want something as absurd as this xd).

This isn't like Nichijou at all! And each episode has a normal length (around 22 mins)! I want something that last 5 mins, I said!
But it has only 11 episodes. :|

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But it has only 11 episodes. :|
I already knew about that one. If I wanted to watch it, I would Lol But I want some comedy, like what the poster below put!
Watch Senyuu.
genre comedy
2 seasons,each season has 13 episodes and the episodes last like 3-4 minutes.
Its funny as f*ck.
Thanks ^_^
lol a 5 minute episode anime ? what the deuce ?I got nothing for you .
I'm about to watch three more 5-min anime (Plastic Nee-san, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite and Senyuu..the first two I found them by my own) , so believe it! Those exist!

Last edited:

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well, what I'm about to suggest may fulfill that in a way and not fulfill at the same time. Daily life of highschool boys, watch it, highly recommended. each episode is compromised of shorter episodes within so I think you might enjoy this.
Aha, I already heard of that one! Thanks for reminding me, that one is gold as well.

MetalGundam

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hellsing Ultimate for an action packed, epic thriller. Nine or ten parts in Japanese dub, english sub. Each an hour though.

Angel Beats for a, at the start, action anime. Slowly develops into a more emotional one that the ending might make you shed a tear on. Somewhere around 20 episodes.

Soul Eater Anime: Different from the Manga. Action packed, fun, emotional but not too much. A Well rounded anime but it does get annoying towards the end where they significantly break away from canon and make basically their own rules up for the last twenty to thirty episodes. 56 or so episodes in all

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, idk how long the anime is but, Hetalia has episodes like 5 mins per episode... I find the anime boring but I know people who like it.... It's a seinen btw..
Nah, I didn't like Hetalia.
Hellsing Ultimate for an action packed, epic thriller. Nine or ten parts in Japanese dub, english sub. Each an hour though.

Angel Beats for a, at the start, action anime. Slowly develops into a more emotional one that the ending might make you shed a tear on. Somewhere around 20 episodes.

Soul Eater Anime: Different from the Manga. Action packed, fun, emotional but not too much. A Well rounded anime but it does get annoying towards the end where they significantly break away from canon and make basically their own rules up for the last twenty to thirty episodes. 56 or so episodes in all
Whut? All of them last more than 5 min per episode...and I already watched Soul Eater's anime xd