Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Play let it die. It's a free hack and slash on psn by suda. A great game tbh, been playing for the last two weeks or so( Thoughh i downloaed it way back but I was too busy with other stuff), I think I'm addicted.

Smite is another free one on ps4, but I'm sure you know about that by now. Let it die is a must tho, if youlike challenge and grinding then go for that.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only free game I have is YGOPRO lol.

Has every Yugioh card and you can make as many decks as you like and play against other people online.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Play let it die. It's a free hack and slash on psn by suda. A great game tbh, been playing for the last two weeks or so( Thoughh i downloaed it way back but I was too busy with other stuff), I think I'm addicted.

Smite is another free one on ps4, but I'm sure you know about that by now. Let it die is a must tho, if youlike challenge and grinding then go for that.
I checked Let it Die out, didn't really like the theme.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Le title. PS4 or PC. Any genre.
robocraft? its kinda fun

The only free game I have is YGOPRO lol.

Has every Yugioh card and you can make as many decks as you like and play against other people online.
can i not deal with syncros tho? im more of a fan of the older style yugioh where that motorcycle bs wasn't introduced.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mobile games there's quite a few good ones like Star Wars Heroes and Jurassic World simulation
For console (PS4) I don't like the free games they currently have though every month they give two free games for psn+ and the last one that was actually good was Outlast but that was waaaaaay long ago like 2014