Recomendation ?

bassiy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can anyone recomend me some anime. Im very picky though, here's what i like.
-No mecha or robots unless it has great plot
-great plot
-no slice of life with bad plot
-no over the top storylines like naruto or bleach
-no anime in which the good guys always win somehow like bleach, i hate when writers overpower the good guys
-psychological if possible
-love anime with messed up characters makes for a great plot
-no romance , dont mind one if it has a great plot
-love horror
-no vampires plez
-no super old animes

So here's the animes i like
-code geass, higurashi, full metal alchemist (the first season), deathnote, gantz, bokurano, elfen lied, darker than black, garden of sinners (kara no kyoukai), Neon genesis evangelion and the rebuild movies, samurai x ova, samurai champloo, welcome to NHK, Rahxpehenon

Any animes along these lines would be much appreciated, thank you

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-great plot
-no anime in which the good guys always win somehow like bleach, i hate when writers overpower the good guys
-love horror
-no vampires plez
-no super old animes

-code geass, higurashi, full metal alchemist (the first season), deathnote, gantz, bokurano, elfen lied, darker than black, garden of sinners (kara no kyoukai), Neon genesis evangelion and the rebuild movies, samurai x ova, samurai champloo, welcome to NHK, Rahxpehenon

Ga Rei -Zero- pretty much fills all of that criteria.

-sHawTy-

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if you enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist.. then you might like DGrayMan.

its somehow got the same thing, where dead people turn to "akumas"(devils) coz their friends/loved ones wish them back to life.

the main character is cursed with that "akuma" power but trying to save souls against the main "akuma-maker".

i like this anime.

if you read mangas, it also has one too.

at the moment tho, it has stopped... =/

UnknowNinjaName

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i would recommend you Shigurui Death Frenzy its hard to understand anime at begining but its really good....

here quick plot whats going on in anime...

The story begins in 1629 Kanagawa during Tokugawa Tadanaga's rule. The daimyo staged a tournament where the participants fought with traditional weapons rather than bokken ("wooden sword"). The story revolves around the first match between the one-armed swordsman Fujiki Gennosuke and the blind samurai Irako Seigen and deals with the circumstances that led the two to participate in Tokugawa's tournament.

bassiy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
O_O naruto hater.... *beep beep beep* alarm alarm... *cough* ban... *cough* ban... :p just kidding
seriously though thats a pretty long list... I have no ideea what to recommend
I use to love naruto and bleach . Then i watched code geass and was blown away ! Plot was amazing ,i watched it like 2 days cuz it kept glued to the screen. From then i had a knack for animes with complex plot and characters . And unfortunately for me naruto doesnt cut it.

Anyways thx guys for the responses, i'll check all of them out. If u have anymore plez post them.:D

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-great plot
-love horror
-no vampires plez
-no super old animes

basalisk
gurren lagan
afro samurai

gundam wind /seed/seed destiny
ONE PIECE is sick

hmmmm
ben 10

bassiy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey guys I'm back again. I checked out all of them and the only ones i could watch were elfen lied and shigurui. But they weren't that great, okay though. So any other animes apart from the ones mentioned. I like animes with dark atmosphere and complicated plot, psychological i suppose. Recommendations would be nice

Lovepotion

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i would recommend you Shigurui Death Frenzy its hard to understand anime at begining but its really good....

here quick plot whats going on in anime...

The story begins in 1629 Kanagawa during Tokugawa Tadanaga's rule. The daimyo staged a tournament where the participants fought with traditional weapons rather than bokken ("wooden sword"). The story revolves around the first match between the one-armed swordsman Fujiki Gennosuke and the blind samurai Irako Seigen and deals with the circumstances that led the two to participate in Tokugawa's tournament.
is season 2 out??...

btw i would rec hellsing, code geas, fate stay night, claymore