13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Recollection of the Past
Entry 2;

Aragon & Levi:

After meeting with Aragon, things finally started to move pretty much forward in a sense. Of all the wielders of the Master Sword, he was the one I spent the most time with. He knew me as Uzumaki Naruto, but also as the Wizard. For the first few years I spent with him, I watched over his training as I prepared him to the best of my ability, especially on how to do battle with the sword. We talked a lot about the past, and how the future would eventually pan out. In the end, I might have revealed more than I should to him, but it was a risk I was both willing and needing to take. After meeting him at the Temple of Time, and after almost a decade of hard training, the one thing we had been preparing for, the one thing a Hero of the People would have to rise to oppose, eventually emerged. At that time, I also began to feel the restrain of traveling through time, and as time went passed, I would only get weaker and weaker and more and more distanced from the wielders. That is why I knew some of them more than the others, how I knew some of them for years, while I only met with others for just a brief moment. I had to spend most of the time meditating, to reserve powers. Knowing this, and remembering his training, Aragon, the 3rd wielder of the Master Sword, was ready to continue the task to fight for peace in my stead. I had put my faith in him, and so had the world.

In the wake of Demise came a new threat, someone said to be his very own reincarnation, born to the Gerudo Tribe. His name was Ganondorf, and he sought power like no others. At that time, there was an artifact regarded as utmost holy, a Triforce which would grant anyone who touched it their deepest desires. Hunting for it, Ganondorf went far and beyond as a war immediately broke out. It later became known as the Hyrulean War, where the Temple of Time was destroyed in the many battles that followed, only to be rebuild decades later. The Triforce split into three pieces of Power, Wisdom and Courage, with Ganondorf only making it away with the Triforce of Power. Aragon came over the Triforce of Courage by chance later on, and as the war came closer to its much deserving end, he finally went up face to face with the great evil. A battle that lasted almost an entire day before it came to an end. The Great King of Evil, Ganondorf, was sealed away to the Sacred Realm, and having brought peace to the land, the now much older Aragon ventured to the Lost Woods to bring the Master Sword to a much deserved rest until the Great Temple was rebuilt generations later.

As the decades went peacefully by, something still didn't feel quite right. I already knew what was coming, but I never told Aragon the full extent of the future. In time, I was to discover that what I had believed for a long, long time, was not true at all. The Sith Lord Demise, whom I believed to have had perished in the battle against Revan and I, had in fact survived, clinging on to his life until he one day was strong enough to return. In fact, he was the one to set Ganondorf upon his twisted path to ensure his own resurrection. Demise returned decades after Ganondorf was sealed away to the Sacred Realm, and no one was around to stop him this time. Aragon had passed away and I was still too weak to take him on. All I could do was to wait. That was when the unexpected happened... Ganondorf managed to break free from his seal, making a triumphant return to the world. Instead of cooperating with Demise and ruling the world together as one however, they began to fight for the control over the land. Upon his return, Ganondorf had transformed into his much more dangerous counterpart, Ganon, and as a war between the two broke out, the land was almost destroyed in the process. The second part of the Hyrulean War had begun. Ganon however, eventually eradicated Demise and his followers as he took control after a long time of constant battling. Just as he was about to seize the whole Triforce for himself, his demonic form reverted back to that of Ganondorf, weakening him a lot as a result. That was when a new Hero of the People, a Hero of Time would rise, and the 4th wielder of the Master Sword, Levi, was probably the most risky bet of them all. I met him while he was still in his youth, and even though I could sense his promise, his determination and strong will, his arrogance and his sense of self-proclamation almost outshone those qualities all together. It was a bet of great concern to place my trust in him, but like Destiny had already foretold, he was indeed the one I was looking for.

[...]

In a dense forest full of life, a kid not older than eight years old was minding his own business, playing around with a stick as he was pretending to be a swordsman fighting off evil. As he jumped up on top of a small rock before leaping through the air, the young boy did seem to have some smooth skills in his arsenal as he swung the stick cutting a larger plant sticking up from the ground in two. Rolling over, the boy swung his stick through the air once more, but this time, it hit the palm of the hand of a man who now suddenly stood beside him as he had caught it mid-air. Seeing this the kid was shocked at first but swiftly pulled the stick out of the man's grasp as he jumped backwards to get some space. The man he had almost hit was making his way through the forest as the kid was playing alongside a narrow road stretching through the middle of it. Looking at the man, the kid simply said; "Normally I would have apologized for not seeing you walking this way and for almost hitting you with my stick, but seeing your quick reaction, I'm not so sure if you are accidentally walking by or if you are a man of evil..."

The kid was not old in age but he already had a strong sense of character. Seeing his content, a smile formed on the man's face as he asked him what his name was. "Levi... Make sure you remember it because one day, I'm going to become a hero of this land and vanquish all the evil who dares stand before me!" Leaping off at the man, Levi swung his stick around trying to hit him as the man simply dodged between each of his strokes. Levi was as if almost arrogant in the way he handled his stick, not putting much thought to proper manner or his opposition, something in which the man tried telling him as he simply continued dodging. Backing off from him, a grin formed on Levi's face. He was now certain that this man before him wasn't just a random nobody. He had to stop underestimating him, but at the same time he had to try and find out his true motives as well. So he started taunting him, trying to catch him off guard to find an opening. The man however was calm, watching as the kid in front of him was boasting his skills. He then told him that he was indeed not just walking randomly by, but that he wasn't a man of evil either despite the troubled times in the land. He was on a great journey and seeing this kid's swift movements, the man felt that he had to stop to find out who he was. Reaching his hand out, it was as if the man was offering a truce. Laughing at this, Levi refused to let down his guard, stating that if anything, the man would have to admit defeat first. "You sure are arrogant to be a kid your age, however, you also have the skills to back it up with. The future ahead of you is promising, I'm certain of it. Fine, I'll admit defeat." Lingering his hand, the man was finally met as Levi reached up to it. Shaking hands, a bright light appeared between them.

[...]

Much later, Levi came across the Master Sword in the Lost Woods as he became its fourth wielder. Just as he had drawn the sword from its resting place, Ganon had also slain Demise. Unable to seize the Triforce as his own, Ganon's reverted form of Ganondorf was indeed much weaker than the state he was in when Aragon went up against him years earlier. In contrast to this, Levi was also the one with the least training, and the one I probably saw the least amongst all the wielders through time. He did however manage to kill the Great King of Evil in a final battle between them, but not without sacrificing his life in the process. At that time, I was weaker than I had ever been, only being able to move short distances from time to time, and thus, I had to watch all of this taking place from the shadows. As the battle ended, I recollected the Master Sword and was once again its wielder until the Temple of Time was finally rebuilt years later. I returned it back to its resting place as I went to meditate for the many years to come. The peace lasted for three millenniums, and I had already then approached the halfway mark of my long journey.

Ganondorf's return and the fifth wielder Link's rise, will be elaborated upon further in the next entry.

Author's Note:

1: Aragon and Levi are the only two wielders of the Master Sword without their own separate stories. Like I mentioned earlier, I was thinking of writing one for the both of them too, but decided to do this tale instead. Both of them made an appearance in the Series Final of TLSoK however, and Aragon also made an appearance in The Forgotten Tale: A Link Through Time at the very end. In other words, mostly background-story had been told about them across my different stories, so this is where they finally got an expanded detailing of their tales, albeit being very short.

2(as of 2015): Looking back and reflecting upon this entry, a part of me almost finds it a shame that I at least couldn't do a story for one of them back in the days. The concept of Levi was something I took (obviously) from Attack of Titan, and a lot of his cocky attitude but with skills to back it up, comes indeed from the character of the same name there. Also, this entry actually feels like a chapter in opposite of the 1st one, which makes it all the better. It's kind of unfair that Levi hasn't had a cameo of sorts any other place than the aforementioned work yet, maybe I'll have to try and figure out a way to at least pull that off later, hmm... Oh, and as you can already see, this is a 2 chapters' release, so this is indeed only the halfway mark. It's to be noted though that there are writers out there on the Base who write chapters this length, even to the degree of being as short as this part alone. On the other side, it feels good to just spend 15 minutes polishing and going over after-work as opposed to 20 hours for a change...

Recollection of the Past
Entry 3;

The 5th Wielder, Link:

Most stories starts with a Legend... A Legend that over time, turns into a myth... But the courage, the sacrifices, and the Hero that stood up against all odds... Those are things that shall never be forgotten... From one Legend to another, from the beginning of time, to the end of all living... It all comes down to this... The Legend... The Origins... of The Master Sword...

The following meeting was of the chaotic sort. As you know by now, after receiving the imprints in order to wield the Master Sword from Revan, I had to pass that on to each of the new upcoming wielders of the sword for them to be able to wield it like I did. Once transferred, the one receiving the imprints were able to draw the Blade of Evil's Bane for themselves to fight the many evil spreading across the land, and although most of those I met with would not have memory or understanding of our meeting when the time to draw the sword came to be, every one of them had the same will, the same determination and courage in their eyes when I met them. My meeting with Link was the only meeting that I did in the midst of a battle...

[...]

On a field not far from the royal castle of Hyrule, a great battle had just begun. Two brothers, one named Link, the other Nexus, were two of many to participate. Both having just turned 28 not long ago, with Nexus becoming the new guard commander following the footsteps of their father a year ago. A new evil had sprung forth from the shadows and onto the land, causing great chaos in its path. The temporarily King, Princess Zelda's own uncle, had been killed in the previous battle that had taken place during the last year of war, as the people of Hyrule was now seeking revenge to bring an end to the suffering. However, during the battle that followed, the castle was invaded by the mysterious and devilish Monster Tribe, and thus, cornering the royal forces between two fronts. Trying to make her way out of tight spot, the Princess was soon captured before her many brave men's very eyes. The allied forces' ranks broke as panic spread. Making their way out, both Link and Nexus were fueled by anger, still struggling to catch their breath. Having been able to retreat away from the battlefield, all they could do now was to watch as the castle was stormed and taken control over by the enemy. Looking over at each other, they knew that the situation was worse than they could ever have anticipated. They had to do something, to rescue the Princess before it was too late. Rallying the men to spring forth from behind their cover to attack while there still was time, the two of them were ready to make the ultimate sacrifice to bring an end to the war. However, just as they were about to muster up their last strength, a mysterious figure suddenly approached them from the opposite direction, voicing his concern. He continued to lay out his thoughts stating that it would be a futile attempt to just charge the castle to take it back. They needed a plan, and in order for it to work, they needed the entire Kingdom's support, not just the men standing with them now. If they wanted to save the Princess and bring here back alive, this was the way to do it. Neglecting what the man had to say, Nexus was just about to give the signal to attack when Link dismounted his horse and went over to the stranger.

Nexus: Link what are you doing, we need to head out now if the Princess is to stand a chance!

Link: Brother wait... I think this man has a point...

Looking at him, Link had a determined expression on his face.

Link: But who exactly are you, and what do you know of this situation?

??: My name is not important, however...

Reaching his hand out, the mysterious man was as if hinting towards Link to shake it.

Nexus: There's no time, Link we got to go!

Link: Are you...

It was as if Link suddenly had this feeling of peace flowing through him as he looked upon the man. He couldn't explain it, but somehow he could feel his mysterious yet powerful presence. Shaking his hand, a bright light emerged between the two of them as the entire force standing around watching, had to cover for their eyes. Just as the light vanished again, the mysterious man was suddenly gone. Puzzled by this, Nexus also dismounted as he went over to Link to check on him. It was then that he realized that something supernatural had happened just before them.

Link: I don't know how it is possible, but... I know how we can rescue the Princess now.

Nexus: What do you mean??

Link: It was as if he transferred some of his thoughts over to me... We need do just as that guy suggested, and I need the following people to help us out in order to pull through with it...

[...]

It didn't take long before the rescue attempt took place. It was however, a great success, but not without Link falling from the top of the castle, disappearing into the great currents below. The two brothers met again six months later at the Temple of Time, as a recovered and stronger Link finally made it back to them after receiving both treatment and training from a guy named Diego. Later on, Link went up against the Great King of Evil, Ganondorf, before ultimately having to face his demonic form of Ganon. Piercing the Master Sword through the dragon's head, the allied forces watched as the dragon turned into stone and the Monster Tribe warriors vanishing from the battlefield as he did. Here the Master Sword remained as the world could finally experience peace again with Link becoming the new King of Hyrule, marrying the Princess, Zelda...

It took many, many generations after this before a new wielder of the Master Sword was called upon again... I will elaborate further on those events in my next entry.

Author's Note:

1: The story in this entry is based upon the One-Shot I wrote called The Legend of Link & The Master Sword's Origins. Without reading it first, grasping the events taking place in this entry might be a little hard. Not as far as the events taking place, but the overall story for it. It is to be said though that with this new information, it was indeed Naruto himself who had told Link about the secret route inside the castle, and that he needed a special group of men (and a woman) to get passed the secret ancient encoding.

2(as of 2015): As I read through these two entries, I realized that I didn't know that they were this "well-laid" out. I actually ended up enjoying this release more than I had thought/remembered, even to the point that I am tempted to re-read the One-Shot I did about Link and his brother. I hope you liked it too, despite the slow and "technical" start of the 1st entry. Catch ya later! ;) Oh and don't forget to comment :p

3(Extra Note, as of 2015): Something just came to me while replying to a post on another thread and reminiscing the past a little. I just came up with an alternative name for this story, a name that perhaps would have made more sense to have been a part of or take parts from the current one (although it would make it way too long I imagine).

The alternative name of Recollection of the Past is now;

"The Legendary Sage of Konoha; Naruto Chronicles - Recollection of the Past"

Next batch released;

Last edited:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two chapters in one-very interesting :)

Entry 2:

I liked how you basically summed up the gaps between Aragon and Naruto.

It was intriguing to discover that both Demise and Ganondorf had both returned to the living and even more so that rather than work together, they became greedy and fought each other. Your choice to allow Ganondorf be victorious I’m guesing came from liking the Zelda series more than Star Wars, no? :p XD The brief backstory on Levi was a nice read. Levi’s story was tragic and even though he was the most arrogant and seemingly naive of the wielders, his life was sacrificed for the greater good and that should be commended. Also, it was interesting to know Naruto’s role as these particular events played out.

Author's Note:

1 Well, even though these two characters received little insight, I thought it was done in a way that summed up the most important parts of what made their characters whole so great job! =D

2 Wow, I had no idea, I’m so dense lol Levi from Shingeki no Kyojin XD Nice inspiration as I really really like Levi’s character from the series and to learn that you based your character off of his is EPIC!!!

Entry 3:

I thought the way you incorporated what had already occurred with the meeting between Naruto and Link was done brilliantly. The summary of Link’s story brought back my recollection of it all more or less and the part with Naruto was wonderfully painted in sort of speak.

Even by summarizing stories into a very small chapter is very well done by you-you can do anything! XD And I enjoyed this chapter as a whole ;)

Author's Note:

2 Yes, that’s what I mean and you even had fun doing this-kudos to you! =D

3 Well, this new title you’ve thought up definitely has a nice ring to it in my opinion :)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two chapters in one-very interesting :)

Entry 2:

I liked how you basically summed up the gaps between Aragon and Naruto.

It was intriguing to discover that both Demise and Ganondorf had both returned to the living and even more so that rather than work together, they became greedy and fought each other. Your choice to allow Ganondorf be victorious I’m guesing came from liking the Zelda series more than Star Wars, no? :p XD The brief backstory on Levi was a nice read. Levi’s story was tragic and even though he was the most arrogant and seemingly naive of the wielders, his life was sacrificed for the greater good and that should be commended. Also, it was interesting to know Naruto’s role as these particular events played out.

Author's Note:

1 Well, even though these two characters received little insight, I thought it was done in a way that summed up the most important parts of what made their characters whole so great job! =D

2 Wow, I had no idea, I’m so dense lol Levi from Shingeki no Kyojin XD Nice inspiration as I really really like Levi’s character from the series and to learn that you based your character off of his is EPIC!!!

Entry 3:

I thought the way you incorporated what had already occurred with the meeting between Naruto and Link was done brilliantly. The summary of Link’s story brought back my recollection of it all more or less and the part with Naruto was wonderfully painted in sort of speak.

Even by summarizing stories into a very small chapter is very well done by you-you can do anything! XD And I enjoyed this chapter as a whole ;)

Author's Note:

2 Yes, that’s what I mean and you even had fun doing this-kudos to you! =D

3 Well, this new title you’ve thought up definitely has a nice ring to it in my opinion :)
I want to start off by stating, thanks for being up to date ;D Second, there's this little fun fact about the Recollection of the Past, which only I might be picking up. When I started writing out this story, I didn't start from scratch. Most of what happens here are taken from already known facts. The story about Aragon and Levi, is basically the fleshed out version of the introduction to my One-Shot The Legend of Link & The Master Sword's Origins, where the readers gets introduced not only to the Hero of Time (Revan), but also Aragon and Levi. The thing is though, in this early "myth" version of the tale, very few details are revealed. Only in Chapter 7 of TLSoSP did I revisit those stories, as well as everything else through the grandmaster's storytelling, even though Recollection of the Past really takes place before that "written-wise." If you can be bothered to, here's the intro to The Legend of Link. Maybe by re-reading it, you can see the dots made in this chapter/Entry ;) Well if you can be bothered to that is. To make interesting, I'll bold in some parts now that will point you towards the "current" version of the story, meaning, that the bolded parts were not part of the one-shot:

"...The Legendary Blade... It was said to be forged by the Gods themselves (in this case the "race" of Revan, Hylia and Demise, with Revan and Demise being the first 'descenders' onto earth from space), capable of defying all evil... One man, chosen by the Goddess Hylia herself, was its first wielder (Revan)... A man full of courage and determination... Half human and half divine being (or so they believed at the time. He did after all manipulate force powers, even though not much was known about him since he died early), he was the symbol of hope... Slaying the Demon King Demise himself (this part of the myth was actually wrong. Demise never truly died, and it was Naruto/the Wizard himself who gave the then 'finishing' blow, how about that?), the Hero stood firm and served the people for many years to come (this part is actually a combined truth of Revan and Naruto/the Wizard being the same being, the same person)... But, as time went by, and peace spread throughout the land, another form... A reincarnation of the Demon King, rose from the ashes, declaring himself the Great King of Evil... Born to the Gerudo tribe, his lust for power, doing anything and everything to reach his goals, made him a powerful foe indeed... His name was Ganondorf, and he was the wielder of the Triforce of Power... As destiny had foretold, a new hero (Aragon) would step forward to fight the evil reincarnated, one wielding the Triforce of Courage, and after a long and hard battle, the King of Evil was beaten back by the Blade of Evil's Bane, the legendary Master Sword, formerly known as the Goddess Sword... With the three Triforce pieces of Power, Courage and Wisdom now brought back together, Ganondorf was sealed to the Sacred Realm... Evil would however, not rest for long, and many decades later, the Demon King, Demise, was resurrected to wreck havoc once more. This time, no hero rose to oppose him, and chaos spread across the land once again... It was then, that something unexpected happened..."

"No hero rose to oppose him? How could the land be saved then??"

"Ganondorf, the King of Evil, sealed to the Sacred Realm many years ago, returned, only this time, transformed... Into the evil beast Ganon... As many had predicted however, Ganondorf, now turned into his much more dangerous counterpart Ganon, would not bow to anyone, not even the Demon King he was said to be the reincarnation of... The land was nearly destroyed in the war that followed between them... The Triforce was lost to history, suspected to have been split up into the three pieces of Power, Wisdom and Courage again, and sent to different dimensions... As time passed, and the war was coming to an end, Ganon, the King of Evil, defeated the Demon King Demise and eradicated his whole Demon tribe... But as he did, something unexpected happened... His new demonic form reverted back to his human presence of Ganondorf... And just as the King of Evil was about to claim the land his own, another Hero (Levi) rose to oppose him, and this time, Ganondorf was slain by the long forgotten blade that was the Master Sword. As peace returned to the land, the Master Sword was brought back to its resting place, in the Pedestal of Time, in the sacred Temple of Time (by Naruto/the wizard, as Levi died in that battle), said to be built by the Gods themselves. The Triforce also returned, and it was sealed off in its inner chambers... For Millenniums to come, the land knew peace, up until that fateful day where a new dark power was lurking in the shadows, only to finally spring forth again... And this my dear Nephew, is where your father's story, our family's story, begins..."

So do you remember any of this? And more importantly, do you see the similarities between this and what's present in this chapter? I knew it would be hard to go back without repeating myself, so in a sense, I had to rewrite the scene for Recollection of the Past, with the new intel in mind. Also, the above scene/introduction was made for that One-Shot which I wrote back in December 2013, which is almost two years ago. I couldn't really expect many of my readers to remember that unless they went back to check/re-read. Together with the grandmaster's storytelling of the past to Hagoromo in chapter 7 of TLSoSP, these are the 3 scenes that embodies and envisions the story of not only Aragon and Levi, but Revan as well (which in that case would also include The Forgotten Tale). And to top it all, all of this is concluded in the scene where all the wielders meet in my Series Finale. Everything is connected neatly in the timeline, despite the 'years' it has taken to get there.

Back to my reply of your post :p

As for two chapters in one, I don't know if you noticed but... This is the first time I've done this since? You guess it, the 1st chapter I ever wrote, of TLSoK :p Or rather that first chapter was divided in 2 Parts, but still the same 'logic' applies there. Sort of like a nod-back to my past series.

Well here's another fun fact for you then :p Both Demise and Ganondorf... Are actually Zelda Series characters O___O Demise appeared in Skyward Sword as the final villain, and it was after playing through that game in 2011, that thoughts about a possible Zelda One-Shot first came to mind. Since Skyward Sword takes place first in the Zelda Timeline, I thought it would be neat to have Demise as the "first" villain to appear in my stories, and thus, I decided to further detail the events recollected in the introduction of my Zelda One-Shot, in The Forgotten Tale, later on. It all makes sense if you think about it ;p

1: Precisely! That is why I decided to do this in the first place, and also gave Aragon a cameo towards the end of The Forgotten Tale, to sort of build up excitement for this story (also hence why I did the preview for Recollection before I had even started out on TLSoSP).

2: I thought it was fairly obvious that those two characters of Levi was inspired by each other? xd I was sort of expecting a shout out when I 'debuted' Levi together with Aragon and the other wielders in my Series Finale, no? xP In either case, it makes sense to why I feel like I should have done a story about him now, doesn't it? ;D

As for the entry about Link and the One-Shot, I felt this was perhaps the one that was the hardest to pull off. One because I couldn't really come up with a 'missing-scene' at first, which was a lot easier to do for the Forgotten Tale (I even wrote the final chapter that way, to have Naruto/Menma/Wizard travel through the woods for three days in order to have that scene where he met Revan "one more time" in Recollection. Bet you didn't think of that? ;)), and second, because it had been a year since I wrote the One-Shot, which meant that I had to go back and revisit it some. I did however come to the conclusion that I had yet to have Naruto/the Wizard actually meet one of the wielders in a time of chaos/war, and in this case, actual battling. That's why it made even more sense to do it. If you remember from the One-Shot, after the first scene where Link and Nexus' father dies in the ambush where also the queen dies, there's a 20 years later gap before we see Link and his chosen followers attempting the rescue mission. This scene right here in Recollection takes place just before that, as I found it logical to have Naruto visit him before the 20 years later gap had really been 20 years. There's no room nor time for the two to meet after that, being that Link is tossed from the top floor by Ganondorf and falls into the river only to be rescued by Diego/Zorro. After he has healed, he immediately finds and draws the Master Sword. So yeah, it had to be before all this, so that's how I initially came to think about doing this scene this way. Glad you enjoyed it although I must say, Entry 2 is by far my favorite so far :p ;)

I am glad that everything is making sense so far. In a way, you could say that this release was way smoother and felt more like a chapter than the first release and the first Entry. It's going to have that feel mostly for the last release as well, although Entry 6 will get a bit technical again for obvious reasons. I don't know how much you remember of the two previews I've shown you for Three Kingdoms (the on on msn waaaaaaay back that only you, Irfan, Sun and Wes saw xd and of course the one I did preview in my triple preview thread)? If anything, the last preview I did should resonate a lot with the information provided in the next entry of Xuan and Ike, as well as the little information that was given out in my Series Finale. They are after all, the two least spoken of wielders of my entire Timeline so far. You don't have to have that information in mind however, as like I mentioned earlier in either this post, or in one of my other two replies today, that I realized I had to write upcoming entries in a way that made them understandable as "stand-alones," since only perhaps I knew/remembered the past given details. So yeah, it should be easy to grasp, sort of like all the scenes so far have been regardless of whether you had read the possible existing stories already made about them.

One last thing, I suppose you could say that the pacing of this work is really fast compared to my other works, and what on-going other work in existence has the same amount of pace being only a short time release?? :rolleyes: Naruto Gaiden by Kishi of course :cool: I didn't even think about that before your post just now, haha.

3: I did give it some more thought and I believe that even though I at first started thinking that I should have gone with that instead, I now realize that the new alternative title connects this story too much up to TLSoK, which it is not supposed to. Even if it by all means is Naruto's Chronicle, it's should stand alone, distant from The Legendary Sage of Konoha, in a sense. It's kind of complicated to define and explain what I mean, but I'm sure you can catch on to it, haha. Thanks for reading ;)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to start off by stating, thanks for being up to date ;D Second, there's this little fun fact about the Recollection of the Past, which only I might be picking up. When I started writing out this story, I didn't start from scratch. Most of what happens here are taken from already known facts. The story about Aragon and Levi, is basically the fleshed out version of the introduction to my One-Shot The Legend of Link & The Master Sword's Origins, where the readers gets introduced not only to the Hero of Time (Revan), but also Aragon and Levi. The thing is though, in this early "myth" version of the tale, very few details are revealed. Only in Chapter 7 of TLSoSP did I revisit those stories, as well as everything else through the grandmaster's storytelling, even though Recollection of the Past really takes place before that "written-wise." If you can be bothered to, here's the intro to The Legend of Link. Maybe by re-reading it, you can see the dots made in this chapter/Entry ;) Well if you can be bothered to that is. To make interesting, I'll bold in some parts now that will point you towards the "current" version of the story, meaning, that the bolded parts were not part of the one-shot:

"...The Legendary Blade... It was said to be forged by the Gods themselves (in this case the "race" of Revan, Hylia and Demise, with Revan and Demise being the first 'descenders' onto earth from space), capable of defying all evil... One man, chosen by the Goddess Hylia herself, was its first wielder (Revan)... A man full of courage and determination... Half human and half divine being (or so they believed at the time. He did after all manipulate force powers, even though not much was known about him since he died early), he was the symbol of hope... Slaying the Demon King Demise himself (this part of the myth was actually wrong. Demise never truly died, and it was Naruto/the Wizard himself who gave the then 'finishing' blow, how about that?), the Hero stood firm and served the people for many years to come (this part is actually a combined truth of Revan and Naruto/the Wizard being the same being, the same person)... But, as time went by, and peace spread throughout the land, another form... A reincarnation of the Demon King, rose from the ashes, declaring himself the Great King of Evil... Born to the Gerudo tribe, his lust for power, doing anything and everything to reach his goals, made him a powerful foe indeed... His name was Ganondorf, and he was the wielder of the Triforce of Power... As destiny had foretold, a new hero (Aragon) would step forward to fight the evil reincarnated, one wielding the Triforce of Courage, and after a long and hard battle, the King of Evil was beaten back by the Blade of Evil's Bane, the legendary Master Sword, formerly known as the Goddess Sword... With the three Triforce pieces of Power, Courage and Wisdom now brought back together, Ganondorf was sealed to the Sacred Realm... Evil would however, not rest for long, and many decades later, the Demon King, Demise, was resurrected to wreck havoc once more. This time, no hero rose to oppose him, and chaos spread across the land once again... It was then, that something unexpected happened..."

"No hero rose to oppose him? How could the land be saved then??"

"Ganondorf, the King of Evil, sealed to the Sacred Realm many years ago, returned, only this time, transformed... Into the evil beast Ganon... As many had predicted however, Ganondorf, now turned into his much more dangerous counterpart Ganon, would not bow to anyone, not even the Demon King he was said to be the reincarnation of... The land was nearly destroyed in the war that followed between them... The Triforce was lost to history, suspected to have been split up into the three pieces of Power, Wisdom and Courage again, and sent to different dimensions... As time passed, and the war was coming to an end, Ganon, the King of Evil, defeated the Demon King Demise and eradicated his whole Demon tribe... But as he did, something unexpected happened... His new demonic form reverted back to his human presence of Ganondorf... And just as the King of Evil was about to claim the land his own, another Hero (Levi) rose to oppose him, and this time, Ganondorf was slain by the long forgotten blade that was the Master Sword. As peace returned to the land, the Master Sword was brought back to its resting place, in the Pedestal of Time, in the sacred Temple of Time (by Naruto/the wizard, as Levi died in that battle), said to be built by the Gods themselves. The Triforce also returned, and it was sealed off in its inner chambers... For Millenniums to come, the land knew peace, up until that fateful day where a new dark power was lurking in the shadows, only to finally spring forth again... And this my dear Nephew, is where your father's story, our family's story, begins..."

So do you remember any of this? And more importantly, do you see the similarities between this and what's present in this chapter? I knew it would be hard to go back without repeating myself, so in a sense, I had to rewrite the scene for Recollection of the Past, with the new intel in mind. Also, the above scene/introduction was made for that One-Shot which I wrote back in December 2013, which is almost two years ago. I couldn't really expect many of my readers to remember that unless they went back to check/re-read. Together with the grandmaster's storytelling of the past to Hagoromo in chapter 7 of TLSoSP, these are the 3 scenes that embodies and envisions the story of not only Aragon and Levi, but Revan as well (which in that case would also include The Forgotten Tale). And to top it all, all of this is concluded in the scene where all the wielders meet in my Series Finale. Everything is connected neatly in the timeline, despite the 'years' it has taken to get there.

Back to my reply of your post :p

As for two chapters in one, I don't know if you noticed but... This is the first time I've done this since? You guess it, the 1st chapter I ever wrote, of TLSoK :p Or rather that first chapter was divided in 2 Parts, but still the same 'logic' applies there. Sort of like a nod-back to my past series.

Well here's another fun fact for you then :p Both Demise and Ganondorf... Are actually Zelda Series characters O___O Demise appeared in Skyward Sword as the final villain, and it was after playing through that game in 2011, that thoughts about a possible Zelda One-Shot first came to mind. Since Skyward Sword takes place first in the Zelda Timeline, I thought it would be neat to have Demise as the "first" villain to appear in my stories, and thus, I decided to further detail the events recollected in the introduction of my Zelda One-Shot, in The Forgotten Tale, later on. It all makes sense if you think about it ;p

1: Precisely! That is why I decided to do this in the first place, and also gave Aragon a cameo towards the end of The Forgotten Tale, to sort of build up excitement for this story (also hence why I did the preview for Recollection before I had even started out on TLSoSP).

2: I thought it was fairly obvious that those two characters of Levi was inspired by each other? xd I was sort of expecting a shout out when I 'debuted' Levi together with Aragon and the other wielders in my Series Finale, no? xP In either case, it makes sense to why I feel like I should have done a story about him now, doesn't it? ;D

As for the entry about Link and the One-Shot, I felt this was perhaps the one that was the hardest to pull off. One because I couldn't really come up with a 'missing-scene' at first, which was a lot easier to do for the Forgotten Tale (I even wrote the final chapter that way, to have Naruto/Menma/Wizard travel through the woods for three days in order to have that scene where he met Revan "one more time" in Recollection. Bet you didn't think of that? ;)), and second, because it had been a year since I wrote the One-Shot, which meant that I had to go back and revisit it some. I did however come to the conclusion that I had yet to have Naruto/the Wizard actually meet one of the wielders in a time of chaos/war, and in this case, actual battling. That's why it made even more sense to do it. If you remember from the One-Shot, after the first scene where Link and Nexus' father dies in the ambush where also the queen dies, there's a 20 years later gap before we see Link and his chosen followers attempting the rescue mission. This scene right here in Recollection takes place just before that, as I found it logical to have Naruto visit him before the 20 years later gap had really been 20 years. There's no room nor time for the two to meet after that, being that Link is tossed from the top floor by Ganondorf and falls into the river only to be rescued by Diego/Zorro. After he has healed, he immediately finds and draws the Master Sword. So yeah, it had to be before all this, so that's how I initially came to think about doing this scene this way. Glad you enjoyed it although I must say, Entry 2 is by far my favorite so far :p ;)

I am glad that everything is making sense so far. In a way, you could say that this release was way smoother and felt more like a chapter than the first release and the first Entry. It's going to have that feel mostly for the last release as well, although Entry 6 will get a bit technical again for obvious reasons. I don't know how much you remember of the two previews I've shown you for Three Kingdoms (the on on msn waaaaaaay back that only you, Irfan, Sun and Wes saw xd and of course the one I did preview in my triple preview thread)? If anything, the last preview I did should resonate a lot with the information provided in the next entry of Xuan and Ike, as well as the little information that was given out in my Series Finale. They are after all, the two least spoken of wielders of my entire Timeline so far. You don't have to have that information in mind however, as like I mentioned earlier in either this post, or in one of my other two replies today, that I realized I had to write upcoming entries in a way that made them understandable as "stand-alones," since only perhaps I knew/remembered the past given details. So yeah, it should be easy to grasp, sort of like all the scenes so far have been regardless of whether you had read the possible existing stories already made about them.

One last thing, I suppose you could say that the pacing of this work is really fast compared to my other works, and what on-going other work in existence has the same amount of pace being only a short time release?? :rolleyes: Naruto Gaiden by Kishi of course :cool: I didn't even think about that before your post just now, haha.

3: I did give it some more thought and I believe that even though I at first started thinking that I should have gone with that instead, I now realize that the new alternative title connects this story too much up to TLSoK, which it is not supposed to. Even if it by all means is Naruto's Chronicle, it's should stand alone, distant from The Legendary Sage of Konoha, in a sense. It's kind of complicated to define and explain what I mean, but I'm sure you can catch on to it, haha. Thanks for reading ;)
Yeah, I don’t understand why I’m the only one to have comment thus far as your stories are just fantastic! -_- Well, there’s still time and more chapter coming out so no worries ;)

And this is HUGE response if I’ve ever seen one XD

No problem, I made to re-read what you provided and thank you for doing that, you shouldn’t have. I hate that you felt the need to kind of break your story down a little more for me due to not remembering everything but again thank you and yes, this clarified version helped me to recall this more ;) :p

I did not recall that so thanks for informing me about your first ever double chapter :)

Actually I did know that both Ganondorf/Demise where from the Zelda series due to my brother and that Skyward Sword took place first chronologically in the series from him as well but thank you again for your attempt to inform me, I really appreciate that and yes it does indeed make more sense ;)

Yes, I also really like that new Levi avi-it’s AMAZING!!!!! =D

I completely get what you mean, I too felt like it wouldn’t be easy to pull off either as your Zelda one-shot was very detailed and well crafted but you did just fine ;) No I didn’t think of that and the way you tied Revan’s final meeting with was simply brilliant (if I hadn't already said it lol). Well I had forgotten about Link/Nexus’ father dying as well as the Queen. I mean attempting to recall it now seems a bit familiar at least with the Queen’s death I suppose but not their father-sorry! Thanks for the insight once more though as it helped and yes, you applied wonderful logic when doing this short Recollection series ;)

Yes, these Recollection are so much smoother I think mainly because they’re so short lol

Yeah, I can’t say that I do remember anything about the Three Kingdoms preview as it’s been awhile unfortunately but from the way that you say you’ll put it altogether sounds great and if I still can’t recall a thing I’ll just check the triple preview thread to refresh so no worries ;) Also, now that you mention about those two characters, I know Ike is the name of a character from the Fire Emblem series but I’ve never played that series before lol My brother owns his character in the Smash Bros. games that we play XD So I also more or less know how he looks :)

Man you’re so funny with the mentioning of the Naruto Gaiden lol

I do understand and that’s fine too. It was my pleasure ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I don’t understand why I’m the only one to have comment thus far as your stories are just fantastic! -_- Well, there’s still time and more chapter coming out so no worries ;)

And this is HUGE response if I’ve ever seen one XD

No problem, I made to re-read what you provided and thank you for doing that, you shouldn’t have. I hate that you felt the need to kind of break your story down a little more for me due to not remembering everything but again thank you and yes, this clarified version helped me to recall this more ;) :p

I did not recall that so thanks for informing me about your first ever double chapter :)

Actually I did know that both Ganondorf/Demise where from the Zelda series due to my brother and that Skyward Sword took place first chronologically in the series from him as well but thank you again for your attempt to inform me, I really appreciate that and yes it does indeed make more sense ;)

Yes, I also really like that new Levi avi-it’s AMAZING!!!!! =D

I completely get what you mean, I too felt like it wouldn’t be easy to pull off either as your Zelda one-shot was very detailed and well crafted but you did just fine ;) No I didn’t think of that and the way you tied Revan’s final meeting with was simply brilliant (if I hadn't already said it lol). Well I had forgotten about Link/Nexus’ father dying as well as the Queen. I mean attempting to recall it now seems a bit familiar at least with the Queen’s death I suppose but not their father-sorry! Thanks for the insight once more though as it helped and yes, you applied wonderful logic when doing this short Recollection series ;)

Yes, these Recollection are so much smoother I think mainly because they’re so short lol

Yeah, I can’t say that I do remember anything about the Three Kingdoms preview as it’s been awhile unfortunately but from the way that you say you’ll put it altogether sounds great and if I still can’t recall a thing I’ll just check the triple preview thread to refresh so no worries ;) Also, now that you mention about those two characters, I know Ike is the name of a character from the Fire Emblem series but I’ve never played that series before lol My brother owns his character in the Smash Bros. games that we play XD So I also more or less know how he looks :)

Man you’re so funny with the mentioning of the Naruto Gaiden lol

I do understand and that’s fine too. It was my pleasure ;)
I released too many chapters at once basically xP I did that with The Forgotten Tale as well, and even though I knew it would work against me again, I had to get them out in time for the next contest, also, I couldn't really release the draft version of Three Kingdoms before I had released the entirety of this, so that's how it went down xD The fact that I have 3 finished chapters waiting though, means that I can take a long deserved break. I'll probably save my next release for August or something xD ;)

It's kind of messy at times, even for me. I gained from re-reading that paragraph myself as I often time take a glance at past stories to better connect the dots I'm making.

You like the Levi avatar huh? xD I got so many damn avatars on my hardrive now I'm a bit conflicted on which one to use, haha. As for the Signature though, I think it will be a lasting one for my remaining time here. Now, not a lot of other stuff makes sense to have there.

You might just check the actual Draft Version I posted because it's basically the same as the preview, only with the full chapter :p ;)

Indeed, Ike was inspired from Smash bros xD In a way, my signature work as an "illustrative" picture, and even though they don't really represent the versions of the characters shown in my stories, they represent mostly of what/who they are based on;

Revan from Knights of the Old Republic - Naruto - Aragon who is indeed based on Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings, but with a slight change in his name. If you look closely, you can see that it's an art picture of Aragorn from the Fellowship of the Ring - Levi, who is indeed based on Levi from AoT. I did try to find pics that were based on the characters, but didn't make them too recognizable - Link - Xuan, now this is interesting due to the fact that Xuan is my only purely original inspired character, so I had to find something that would represent that. A search for "warriors" on google gave me some choices =p - Ike, from Fire Emblem and this pic is/should be very recognizable although Fire Emblem isn't that well-known outside Japan I guess - and finally Hagoromo.

I'm certain you will enjoy the final entry. The 4th one is pretty unique while the 5th one, well the 5th one isn't really something worth being called an entry xD

Last edited:

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I finally made it. Sorry to be so late. Great job, Michael. The first part was kind of slow, these two were much better. They tied in very well to the one shot and your other stories. Nice to see Levi expanded on but would have like to know even more about him. I'm going to miss your writing when you leave the base. This series makes the tie in to the other other stories much more seamless. It pulls it all together very nicely. Surprising that Levi was so young when the ability to take the sword was passed on to him and it was amazing how you thought to have the power passed on to Link in the middle of the battle.

I truly think you could write for a living if you chose to. Love the new avatar and sig. Sorry the reply is not longer but I'm exhausted fro working too many hours. This is my first day off in two weeks.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I finally made it. Sorry to be so late. Great job, Michael. The first part was kind of slow, these two were much better. They tied in very well to the one shot and your other stories. Nice to see Levi expanded on but would have like to know even more about him. I'm going to miss your writing when you leave the base. This series makes the tie in to the other other stories much more seamless. It pulls it all together very nicely. Surprising that Levi was so young when the ability to take the sword was passed on to him and it was amazing how you thought to have the power passed on to Link in the middle of the battle.

I truly think you could write for a living if you chose to. Love the new avatar and sig. Sorry the reply is not longer but I'm exhausted fro working too many hours. This is my first day off in two weeks.
No problem =p
And thanks, I knew you would enjoy this one much more. As for more of Levi, I already said that my 3 secret releases will feature Aragon, Levi and some origins story before the Forgotten Tale, so no worries ;)
I think it has to do with my stubbornness really, as most writers would probably not care for potential plot-holes and such for a timeline on the Base, but not me. As for becoming a writer, I don't think I have enough skills. Maybe the ideas, but not the writing skills to make a living out of it, not in my situation I feel but we never know. Maybe when I turn 30 some day then I'll think why not, haha.

And yeah, not long now before my writing comes to an end here, indeed... Strange to think being that I only set out to do 3 chapters for fun for the heck of it, and ultimately decided that I wanted to at least finish one arc or something, and the ball kept rolling...

Oh and as for Levi being young, he doesn't claim the Master Sword for several years later. Also, the first time Hagoromo met with the Wizard is detailed in Entry 5, which also shows that he too was young.

Glad you like them and no worries :p I knew it would be like this as I released a heck of a lot of chapters at once. Kind of like the same thing that happened with the last 4 chapters of The Forgotten Tale, although this time I knew it would go down this way but chose to do it anyways.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I released too many chapters at once basically xP I did that with The Forgotten Tale as well, and even though I knew it would work against me again, I had to get them out in time for the next contest, also, I couldn't really release the draft version of Three Kingdoms before I had released the entirety of this, so that's how it went down xD The fact that I have 3 finished chapters waiting though, means that I can take a long deserved break. I'll probably save my next release for August or something xD ;)

It's kind of messy at times, even for me. I gained from re-reading that paragraph myself as I often time take a glance at past stories to better connect the dots I'm making.

You like the Levi avatar huh? xD I got so many damn avatars on my hardrive now I'm a bit conflicted on which one to use, haha. As for the Signature though, I think it will be a lasting one for my remaining time here. Now, not a lot of other stuff makes sense to have there.

You might just check the actual Draft Version I posted because it's basically the same as the preview, only with the full chapter :p ;)

Indeed, Ike was inspired from Smash bros xD In a way, my signature work as an "illustrative" picture, and even though they don't really represent the versions of the characters shown in my stories, they represent mostly of what/who they are based on;

Revan from Knights of the Old Republic - Naruto - Aragon who is indeed based on Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings, but with a slight change in his name. If you look closely, you can see that it's an art picture of Aragorn from the Fellowship of the Ring - Levi, who is indeed based on Levi from AoT. I did try to find pics that were based on the characters, but didn't make them too recognizable - Link - Xuan, now this is interesting due to the fact that Xuan is my only purely original inspired character, so I had to find something that would represent that. A search for "warriors" on google gave me some choices =p - Ike, from Fire Emblem and this pic is/should be very recognizable although Fire Emblem isn't that well-known outside Japan I guess - and finally Hagoromo.

I'm certain you will enjoy the final entry. The 4th one is pretty unique while the 5th one, well the 5th one isn't really something worth being called an entry xD
I see, well that makes sense and I myself have been in a rush to finish with my three chapters in order to post them so I could enter a contest but for me and my brain, it simply takes, longer to prepare the finished product lol

Well, I shouldn’t be surprised you’re efficiently and AMAZINGLY proactive ;)

However, your I don’t know, ability to remember is much is PHENOMENAL!!!

Yes, that Levi ava is BADASS! =D I see lol I wish I had as many ava as you have XD And it makes sense about your sig :)

I'll definitely read that rough draft for sure ;)

Nice and and I understand, it’s great to have something to base your characters off of to get a better feeling for it and I was thinking perhaps you played the actual series but it’s good to know that you like Smash Bros too! ^^

I see, I wasn’t sure about Aragon and I think that really fantastic to base his character off of The Lord of the Rings and the same went for Xuan. I thought perhaps he might be based off a character from Fire Emblem as Ike was but an original character is always welcomed and wonderful when you’re able to pull it off. Also the picture you chose for Xuan I thought is pretty EPIC! =D

Well I look forward to it all! :p

Last edited:

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These two chapters were much better than than the last. I liked (though didn't quite understand why) that Naruto, like any other human has times when he is weak and isn't too 'god-like' so to speak. Anyway, I liked both chapters though I (just a bit) disliked Levi's exuberance towards good and him attacking strangers randomly and then apologizing (that is what he was doing, no?). You've mixed Star Wars, Zelda and Naruto quite well in the story.

Also, Aragon and Levi have received a decent backstory considering they are side-characters. To be fair, I think that Aragon and Levi's stories were more interesting than Link's.

Anyway, my reviews aren't too detailed here because I'm not really a Zelda/Starwars fan.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These two chapters were much better than than the last. I liked (though didn't quite understand why) that Naruto, like any other human has times when he is weak and isn't too 'god-like' so to speak. Anyway, I liked both chapters though I (just a bit) disliked Levi's exuberance towards good and him attacking strangers randomly and then apologizing (that is what he was doing, no?). You've mixed Star Wars, Zelda and Naruto quite well in the story.

Also, Aragon and Levi have received a decent backstory considering they are side-characters. To be fair, I think that Aragon and Levi's stories were more interesting than Link's.

Anyway, my reviews aren't too detailed here because I'm not really a Zelda/Starwars fan.
I like to look at is as... "The effect" of timetravel. He brought with him powers he shouldn't have, powers that should not exist in the past. That's why when he traveled, the Jubi (and in a sense, all the other beasts as well) couldn't go through time with him, but instead, vanished for good. That's how chakra eventually faded from the world anyway, as with their presence gone, so did the humans lose their connection to the source of chakra. He is however able to use some of his chakra, because he still has his reserve. A good way to think about it is thinking about Hagoromo/Sage of Six Paths' appearance in the manga, where he gave some chakra/power to Naruto and Sasuke, and then returned afterwards but weren't "powerful" enough and had to borrow chakra from the Edo Hokages to complete the final ritual. The same thing applies for Naruto in the past in a sense.

He's just a kid at the time playing with his stick-sword xD I'm sure everyone has at one time found a stick in the woods when they were younger and played swordsmen with each other at times xD That's how I at least imagined the scene, and it should represent that in the scene as well. Plus, with Danger all around, there's no saying who this man he encounters is, maybe even his father had told him not to talk to strangers for instance. The reason he is so fixed on cleansing the land at such young age could be related to something he has experienced when he was younger, or maybe he's just witnessed the state of the land, and how war and evil monsters thrives all around. It's not that bad of a goal wanting to become a hero right :rolleyes:

And yes he was apologizing. He might be arrogant but he doesn't lack manners completely.

The reason Link's background story is lacking here is because he has a whole One-Shot for himself to shine. Then again, I'm not even sure you read that one? xd

That is understandable. This story is sort of like an in between Filler story in anticipation of my next release of TLSoSP ;)

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like to look at is as... "The effect" of timetravel. He brought with him powers he shouldn't have, powers that should not exist in the past. That's why when he traveled, the Jubi (and in a sense, all the other beasts as well) couldn't go through time with him, but instead, vanished for good. That's how chakra eventually faded from the world anyway, as with their presence gone, so did the humans lose their connection to the source of chakra. He is however able to use some of his chakra, because he still has his reserve. A good way to think about it is thinking about Hagoromo/Sage of Six Paths' appearance in the manga, where he gave some chakra/power to Naruto and Sasuke, and then returned afterwards but weren't "powerful" enough and had to borrow chakra from the Edo Hokages to complete the final ritual. The same thing applies for Naruto in the past in a sense.

He's just a kid at the time playing with his stick-sword xD I'm sure everyone has at one time found a stick in the woods when they were younger and played swordsmen with each other at times xD That's how I at least imagined the scene, and it should represent that in the scene as well. Plus, with Danger all around, there's no saying who this man he encounters is, maybe even his father had told him not to talk to strangers for instance. The reason he is so fixed on cleansing the land at such young age could be related to something he has experienced when he was younger, or maybe he's just witnessed the state of the land, and how war and evil monsters thrives all around. It's not that bad of a goal wanting to become a hero right :rolleyes:

And yes he was apologizing. He might be arrogant but he doesn't lack manners completely.

The reason Link's background story is lacking here is because he has a whole One-Shot for himself to shine. Then again, I'm not even sure you read that one? xd

That is understandable. This story is sort of like an in between Filler story in anticipation of my next release of TLSoSP ;)
I see, you put quite some thought into the concept.

I do understand what Levi's predicament is, I was just mentioning what it could seem to be like.

No, I didn't read it.

Short reply but I don't think I can make up anything more after all the brainstorming I did while sending Kuroi the crossover PM.