Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait wait, who's eating who first again, i forgot how this was meant to go down.

anyway, *makes a hand sign and a bunch of scrolls appear stacked neatly on the floor along with some ink pots and brushes*

you ready for this my delicious com padre?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait wait, who's eating who first again, i forgot how this was meant to go down.

anyway, *makes a hand sign and a bunch of scrolls appear stacked neatly on the floor along with some ink pots and brushes*

you ready for this my delicious com padre?
My dad was an Arabian purebred, my mother was Andalusian. I was born ready :whip:

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My dad was an Arabian purebred, my mother was Andalusian. I was born ready :whip:
Oh Hell no.. not that whip again T_T

Ok, your first technique:

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.
*hands you a few tags and some kunai*

On the tags, kindly draw kanjis for restriction, binding and imprisonment, pouring your chakra into the tags as you write the formulae

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh Hell no.. not that whip again T_T

Ok, your first technique:

*hands you a few tags and some kunai*

On the tags, kindly draw kanjis for restriction, binding and imprisonment, pouring your chakra into the tags as you write the formulae
*starts nibbling on the kunai* Yes I have issues O_O ...and yes I get high on it >.>

*pulls out le exquisite brush* Let's do this.

*starts drawing the required kanjis of restriction, binding and imprisonment (縛?) on the tags while focusing chakra in the point of the brush, though having shaky hands of excitement*

*feels like Leonardo da Vinci*

You must be registered for see images
(hopefully)

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lets see..

makes a few seals and summons one of my personal creatures:

(Senzankou Kuchyose no jutsu:Chiberiusu)
Pangolin Summoning Technique: Tiberius
Type: Supplimentary
Range:n/a
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:n/a
Description: Tiberius is the leader of the pangolins, he is roughly the same height and length as Katsuyu's complete form, he is the oldest and largest of his species. His armoured scales are said to be stronger than any metal used by ninja and therefore can protect him from all S-rank or below techniques, however, his face and abdomen are not protected by these scales and are therefore vulneable to attack, Also, due to the nature of his scales, they are also vulnerable to fire attacks of A-rank or higher. A single S-rank technique to the stomach causes him to leave the field
Once per battle, Tiberius can curl up into his ball form, removing these vulneable areas from view, in this form he can roll at the enemy, causing considerable damage, howver, if the enemy has damaged his abdomen (hit it with one A-rank or above, or two b-rank) then he cannot roll into his ball form.
Also tiberius may choose to try and catch the enemy with his tongue that can extend to mid range and is highly adhesive, meaning thet if the enemy is hit, he will be stuck on his tongue, hover, this tongue is higly suseptible to lightning and fire attacks ( a hit from a c-rank or higher tech will damage it)
Tiberius has some skill in Doton techniques and can use up to B - rank Doton jutsus. He also has a brilliant sense of smell, allowing him to track food for miles around (he can also use this to track enemy ninja)
Restrictions:
1. Cannot attack at all the turn after he rolls up
2. Cannot use jutsu and tongue in the same turn
3. Stays on the field for 4 turns,
4. Can only be summoned by someone who has signed the pangolin contract and has been taught how to summon him by -Minato-

throw the kunai at him and release the bindings on the tag, making the sealing formula ensnare the summons, preventing him from moving.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets see..

makes a few seals and summons one of my personal creatures:

(Senzankou Kuchyose no jutsu:Chiberiusu)
Pangolin Summoning Technique: Tiberius
Type: Supplimentary
Range:n/a
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:n/a
Description: Tiberius is the leader of the pangolins, he is roughly the same height and length as Katsuyu's complete form, he is the oldest and largest of his species. His armoured scales are said to be stronger than any metal used by ninja and therefore can protect him from all S-rank or below techniques, however, his face and abdomen are not protected by these scales and are therefore vulneable to attack, Also, due to the nature of his scales, they are also vulnerable to fire attacks of A-rank or higher. A single S-rank technique to the stomach causes him to leave the field
Once per battle, Tiberius can curl up into his ball form, removing these vulneable areas from view, in this form he can roll at the enemy, causing considerable damage, howver, if the enemy has damaged his abdomen (hit it with one A-rank or above, or two b-rank) then he cannot roll into his ball form.
Also tiberius may choose to try and catch the enemy with his tongue that can extend to mid range and is highly adhesive, meaning thet if the enemy is hit, he will be stuck on his tongue, hover, this tongue is higly suseptible to lightning and fire attacks ( a hit from a c-rank or higher tech will damage it)
Tiberius has some skill in Doton techniques and can use up to B - rank Doton jutsus. He also has a brilliant sense of smell, allowing him to track food for miles around (he can also use this to track enemy ninja)
Restrictions:
1. Cannot attack at all the turn after he rolls up
2. Cannot use jutsu and tongue in the same turn
3. Stays on the field for 4 turns,
4. Can only be summoned by someone who has signed the pangolin contract and has been taught how to summon him by -Minato-

throw the kunai at him and release the bindings on the tag, making the sealing formula ensnare the summons, preventing him from moving.
Tiberius :| I once met a Roman emperor named Tiberius in 20 AD, oh boy, that was something >.>

*wraps the tag on the not so sharp anymore kunai* You would think Romans are used in getting stabbed *throws the kunai towards Tiberius and when it hits, releasing the fuda seal*

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tiberius :| I once met a Roman emperor named Tiberius in 20 AD, oh boy, that was something >.>

*wraps the tag on the not so sharp anymore kunai* You would think Romans are used in getting stabbed *throws the kunai towards Tiberius and when it hits, releasing the fuda seal*
good, now in real battle, the opponent wouldnt just stand there and let the seal take hold, as it takes five seconds to form.

now, would you be so kind as to tell me how you think this technique can be countered, and give me an idea of a combination you would use in battle to ensure the success of this technique?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, now in real battle, the opponent wouldnt just stand there and let the seal take hold, as it takes five seconds to form.

now, would you be so kind as to tell me how you think this technique can be countered, and give me an idea of a combination you would use in battle to ensure the success of this technique?
Well to defend against it a lot of jutsu's can be use just to avoid being hit by the kunai in the first place or to just destroy it before it reaches you. Even when being hit, as long as you do it within 5 seconds, you are allowed to rip it off. In worst case you could even use substitution, though that would be quite the waste of that jutsu. Depending on what the seal has been attached, other possibilities rise. For instance the 3rd Raikage used lightning jutsu's to avoid being trapped by the cloth (though that might be considered another jutsu, the principle is the same), so chidori and Nagashi could be used. Though you need to watch out that you don't hurt yourself.

Well then to make this tech a succes it comes down to make the opponent not able to rip it off or to make sure he doesn't realize he has been tagged with the seal. The latter is probably the most easiest one to apply. I personally I'm a sensor, so using smoke bombs or the Hidden Mist to cover the battlefield would benefit me to sneak up on to the opponent. This could be combined with the Hiding Like a Mole or Double Suicide Decapitation to place the tag on the target while using those techs. A more roundabout tech would just be using Stone Spikes, intentionally making an obvious large spike in front of the user, while letting a smaller one emerge a bit later that has the seal on it, or the kunai with the seal (the kunai could be thrown to the spot where the latter spike would emerge). Or the user could just maneuver himself in the mist or dust behind the opponent, using stone spikes on front of him as a diversion to gently place the seal on his back. After all the back of a person is the most difficult spot to reach.

Of course none of those have any kind of guarantee to be successful.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well to defend against it a lot of jutsu's can be use just to avoid being hit by the kunai in the first place or to just destroy it before it reaches you. Even when being hit, as long as you do it within 5 seconds, you are allowed to rip it off. In worst case you could even use substitution, though that would be quite the waste of that jutsu. Depending on what the seal has been attached, other possibilities rise. For instance the 3rd Raikage used lightning jutsu's to avoid being trapped by the cloth (though that might be considered another jutsu, the principle is the same), so chidori and Nagashi could be used. Though you need to watch out that you don't hurt yourself.

Well then to make this tech a succes it comes down to make the opponent not able to rip it off or to make sure he doesn't realize he has been tagged with the seal. The latter is probably the most easiest one to apply. I personally I'm a sensor, so using smoke bombs or the Hidden Mist to cover the battlefield would benefit me to sneak up on to the opponent. This could be combined with the Hiding Like a Mole or Double Suicide Decapitation to place the tag on the target while using those techs. A more roundabout tech would just be using Stone Spikes, intentionally making an obvious large spike in front of the user, while letting a smaller one emerge a bit later that has the seal on it, or the kunai with the seal (the kunai could be thrown to the spot where the latter spike would emerge). Or the user could just maneuver himself in the mist or dust behind the opponent, using stone spikes on front of him as a diversion to gently place the seal on his back. After all the back of a person is the most difficult spot to reach.

Of course none of those have any kind of guarantee to be successful.
Brilliant reply.

Right, on to the next one:

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.
With this, you need to draw a circular chain sealing formula around the kanji for "sit". after doing this, you need to find an unsuspecting jinchuuriki and slap it on his forehead, im thinking the second part might be fun.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brilliant reply.

Right, on to the next one:

With this, you need to draw a circular chain sealing formula around the kanji for "sit". after doing this, you need to find an unsuspecting jinchuuriki and slap it on his forehead, im thinking the second part might be fun.
*takes out le brush and draws the kanji for sit*

*then tries to draw the formula around the kanji in a perfect circle*

Pissing of a jinchi? Challenge accepted!

*spots Kirabi and walks up to him*

Pssst Bee, come here *whispers in his ear* "I've seen enough Japanese hentai to know where this is going"

O_O *places the tag on Bee's head*

omgomgomgomg I can't believe I just said that

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
all good man, now, same as before, advantages and disadvantages of this?

a combo you would use to set it up?

how would you defend from this?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all good man, now, same as before, advantages and disadvantages of this?

a combo you would use to set it up?

how would you defend from this?
Well from the Jinchi's point of view there isn't really a way to defend from the moment the tag is placed. Based on the manga, the seal immediately activates when it's placed on the forehead, so from that point one there isn't really anything to defend against. So it pretty much comes down for the Jinchi to keep distance. Some defensive/supplementary jutsu's to stall the opponent would probably the best course of action when trying to transform. Alternatively the user might just try wearing a helmet >.>

To make this tech work, well same as with the previous jutsu: things like smoke and mist might make it possible to sneak up on the Jinchi. I personally would prefer flashbombs or that Kumo jutsu C uses Rairen something to blind the opponent. By attaching the seal to a kunai or projectile while the Jinchi is blinded, you might even succeed in getting the seal placed on his forehead from a distance (I doubt Jinchi's in that state would die from a kunai).